what do you use to keep your skin tight?

• hey ladies,
    i was just wondering what ya'll use to help keep your skin tight so you dont have to to go through plastic surgery? I know i'm going to have to have plastic surgery because of my stretch marks and stuff but i would like to try anything to reduce the amount of loose skin.
  • There's really no cure for that. I'd say lose the weight slowly, make sure you strength train and build muscle tone, and understand that, short of lots of plastic surgery, you may never have a "perfect" body after losing such a large amount of weight. Some people have good, firm skin and don't have a whole lot and others aren't so lucky. How long you've been obese and how old you are or if you've had kids, etc., can all play a part. Honestly, it's anyones guess. I just plan to do my best and cross that bridge when I get there.

Quote: hey ladies,
    i was just wondering what ya'll use to help keep your skin tight so you dont have to to go through plastic surgery? I know i'm going to have to have plastic surgery because of my stretch marks and stuff but i would like to try anything to reduce the amount of loose skin.
  • Drink a lot of water. Keeping your skin very hydrated will help it bounce back.