3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   21 Day Boost Group 7/17/06 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/89420-21-day-boost-group-7-17-06-a.html)

juliemarie 07-27-2006 11:14 AM

Debbie-that has to be hard-cooking things you can't eat! Any reason your whole family can't eat LAWL style and save treats like fries and corndogs for restaurants?

HeatherCP-you definately have a full house! What fun!

Britt-how's it going today?

Kristi-hope yesterday went better than the day before . . . .

Well-I had another stellar day-with the exception of missing some fruit servings-my banana at home got just nasty in all this heat (which has dissipated-it is quite lovely now . . ) and that was the only fruit I had in the house. I wasn't really hungry anyway-so I bagged it. Need to do a bit of shopping . . . .So-technically I guess I can't call it POP-but I don't care-I doing it anyway. Any day without a cheat is a good day:D

Today is going to be rough-a catered lunch that is always a mystery until we get there and dinner with friends tonite (Thai take-out). I'm not picking up the food-so I don't have much control. I requested chicken and veggies . . . .we'll see. I'll try to save starches and will skip at least one lite. Then I just have to deal with the sodium.

Tomorrow our lab is going out to lunch-I'm going to try to check out the menu online . . .

CandlePrincess 07-27-2006 02:31 PM

Today has gone well so far! And now all the kids are napping!! WHOOO HOOO! Just finished my La bar and a yogurt snack. So far so good!

I am actually enjoying this little boost challenge! Great job so far boosters!

Debbie24 07-27-2006 08:59 PM

hmm that lb will be gone but what about the other 2 i put on today? :cry:
glad to see you gals doing good, i had another off plan day. hubby was home today and that always makes it 100 times harder. i was totally off plan today. i seem to do better with the slimfast days, thank God i'm back to that tomorrow. We'll see in the morning what kind of damage i did today.

Juliemarie & Kristi it is so hard to cook separately, most days i'm great at resisting but when i've deprived myself for so long its hard to keep resisting. Most days i cook lawl style for everyone but the days i dont cook junk comes into the house and just screws up everyone, only on tuesday i cooked the junk and today we were out all day and i just had things i shouldnt have. i'm definately back on tomorrow and doing lemon water to get all the water weight off. i'm not going to dwell too much on my 2 days of giving in (the weight my linger though), i'm going to move onto a POP week from here.

:wave: to all my other boost buddies.

brittyboo07 07-28-2006 01:10 PM

Well girls it seems that the past two days have not been my best something about to many starches and not enough fruits/veggies HAHA!!!! Oh well im trying to get back on right now! Im going home to eat lunch and I decided to not WI today im fairly certain that TOM will arrive this weekend as scheduled.

Sorry dont have time for personals trying to locate one of our truck drivers so i can rip him a new one lol Later boost Gals KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

Debbie24 07-28-2006 03:02 PM

everyone's a bit busy today huh?

well good morning, eh afternoon.

the baby just woke up and i didnt even cook dinner yet and i have swimming lessons tonight, ahh too much to do so just saying a quick hello and hope you gals having a good POP day, mine good so far POP and planning to stay that way.

well later everyone

Boo'sMom 07-28-2006 05:21 PM

Kristi--you'll do great! You are already in the right mindset--so enjoy and have a great time with your company. I gave up on spotless years ago--we just shoot for decent now--life's too short to be cleaning all the time! Have fun at the birthday party--we have both coming up in Sept. and Oct.--too fast!

CandlePrincess 07-29-2006 09:48 PM

went to WI and was down 4 pounds. Was off plan totally today due to circumstances (i posted over on Friends and Losers). But back on the wagon tomorrow!

juliemarie 07-30-2006 10:21 PM

Hey guys-

Well, so far I've done really well this weekend. Was down a pound at COD-so I undid last weekend's damage plus some. So-no binges for me this weekend. It's a proud moment, let me tell ya. I've had 3 or 4 lousy weekends in a row. I had to get out of the rut.

Yesterday was really busy. I took a bunch of clothes into a resale shop. I spent over 3 hours "prepping" the clothes-looking through them, pressing them, de-cat-hairing them. And they only took a few things. I did make $70 though. I packed up the rest (11 bags) and dropped them off for charity. I can't believe how many clothes I had. Unfortunately-I'm getting worse;)
The better I look-the more I buy. I've got the cutest outfit on today :D

I've picked up my nephew in Salem and we're going to have fun the next couple of days-hiking, OMSI, maybe the amusement park . . . It will be challenging to stay OP-but I figure we'll pick up subway for sandwiches to take with us and I'll do my best.

Anyway-I do have to come into the lab the next couple of mornings for about an hour (my nephew doesn't mindd-he likes to play with dry ice and liquid nitrogen!) so I'll try to check in . . . .

sznn 07-31-2006 12:18 AM

JM - just read your post....WTG on the binge free w/e!!!
I am inspired to try the same for myself, starting right this moment.
I have had a blowout since Friday. Everyday I got up thinking I was hopping back on the wagon...but Noooooooooo!:stars:
(I won't go into details, but it wasn't pretty)

I am going to follow your lead and stay on track for 7 days.
Thanks for the inspiration.
-S

Peko 07-31-2006 09:03 AM

Cake....

Good Morning Everyone!

I picked up a cake from Costco to celebrate a family birthday this past weekend. I had it sitting in my lap on the drive home ( I was in the passenger seat) those cakes are heavy.....I looked down and in the corner with the price tag it said that the cake weighed 9.25 pounds - pretty much the amount I had lost this month! Needless to say I DID NOT EAT any cake, I didn't want that back on my butt!! Good motivator! :carrot:

http://graphics.GlitterMaker.com/5/6...7913873993.gif

Start Date: July 7, 2006

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-st...9/140/189/.png

NOTHING tastes as good as skinny feels!

CandlePrincess 08-01-2006 12:24 PM

ok boost girls how are we doing??????

juliemarie 08-03-2006 10:54 AM

Good morning ladies!

I took my nephew home yesterday so now I can catch up and check in . . . .

I've done great the past few days-with the exception of not quite enough water.
But considering all the stuff I've been doing and eating out-I'm quite happy and the scale is still going down.

My NSV-hiking Multnomah Falls! The trail to the top of the falls is 1.2 miles uphill-no breaks. It's 45 degree switchback trails the whole way. Anyway-back in Feb i did it and had to stop at least half a dozen times to rest and catch my breath. I did it the other day without stopping at all. I was pretty stoked. It's always cool to see a measurable gain in fitness level like that.

Besides hiking-we did OMSI and saw Pirates and attending my Neighborhood Nite Out which was a lot of fun. Games and prizes (pinata!) for the kids.

He was really good for me-but he has a lot of energy and is extremely loud. He's also quite violent. He annilhilated the pinata-yelling DIE! DIE! -I could hear him clear across the courtyard.

But he loved Toby -they're best buds now. Toby was quite bummed when he didn't come home with me last nite. Roxie was relieved though-she didn't mind him petting her but I could tell she was worried he'd try to pick her up and cart her around too. She spent the last few days on my bed . . .

Well-I suppose I should get some work done now . . Hmm . . .

brittyboo07 08-04-2006 12:04 PM

Well I have obvioulsy been MIA huh lol I had family come in last weekend and its been run run run since. I leave for vacation on monday afternoon and have a cram packed weekend so I will probably not be back till after my vacation. Hope everyone is ending up their boost strong! As for me I have only been semi-OP since last weekend so I think I will just restart my boost after Vacay. Anyone with me on another boost????

Keep up the good work boost gals see ya when i get back!!!

juliemarie 08-04-2006 12:07 PM

Britt-I plan on going right into another Boost after this one-I'll be doing TO on Sun and Mon-I can't do TO on Sat like I'm supposed to. It's a long walk day (20mi)-so it's really not an option. I'm just going to try my hardest to stay POP! Actually-I'm sure I'll need to add some extra servings of stuff-so I'll try to at least eat all OP foods.

bizlawchik 08-04-2006 01:10 PM

Britt - I need to kick myself in gear. I'm in for TO Mon and Tues if you are. I'll go through boost with you.