Old 07-26-2006, 10:42 AM   #796  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Britt-i swear by the little cups of sf jello and maybe a little cool whip. They are really filling . . . .
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 10:44 AM   #797  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkychik
OK, I've decided YOU all get the not-so-easy task of being this girl's personal shopper. What kind of shoes go with this dress?

I would find some cute black strappy sandles, small heel, nothing outrageous. CUTE!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 10:59 AM   #798  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Good morning all,

Lori - you look great in that dress!
I agree with the majority - black strappy sandals.

Just did T/O the last 2 days to get a hold of the runaway train that is my appetite. This w/e was extravagant...seems every w/e is. I've been losing the same 3lbs over and over again for months it seems.
Not able to buckle down and drop the last 3lbs.
Maybe I should give up the '130s' obsession and be content @ 141.
Can't help it though - I'm a stubborn mule.

Enough ranting - have a great POP day everyone.
-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 11:27 AM   #799  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

Lori - you look great! I agree w/ everyone else, black strappy dressing sandals or slides definitely w/ a heel. Heels make legs look thinner (I wear them all the time just for that reason).
dawn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 11:45 AM   #800  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Morning everyone.

GL to all going to WI today.

Linda - a carb craver meal is 1 protein. you can use your exchanges any way you like. you can have a starch, fruit & dairy for breakfast, a lite & fruit for snack, a protein, veggie & fat for lunch, a lite & fruit again for mid PM snack and then the rest for dinner. use it however you like just make sure you get it all in. i hope that was your question. The different plans (blue, green, gold, purple) depends on your weight and amt you want to lose, when you sign up they evaluate your #'s and choose which plan is best for you. you either get more food or less food depending on the plan. what plan are you on? when i started the counselor i signed up with preplanned a few days with me so that i can see how it works. she didnt write what i had to eat but just like Protein, starch & fruit for breakfast etc. you can do that and then as the day comes you fill in what you ate or you can preplan where you write down exactly what you are going to eat and just follow it. ok i'm rambling. here's a pic of a page in my diary.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2512.JPG (22.8 KB, 24 views)
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 11:52 AM   #801  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Okay, I have decided to do unlimited TO for a couple of days. Not for weight loss or cravings, but because my body is feeling so toxic and gross. I just need a chance to clean out. I am using OJ. Hopefully this will help me get thing moving in the right direction. I am also drinking a Detox tea. Wish me luck!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 11:58 AM   #802  
Britt/LAWL~Red

well well debbie look at you getting all technical lol adding an attachment!!!

WI was alright today down .2 will certainly take that at least I have had a loss each WI for the past 2 weeks. Im really happy with that. I need to adjust my ticker. Oh Katie i forgot to say thanks i saw you post to someone else i think it was last week a quick way to adjust your ticker boy is that faster lol so Thanks!! Have to decide what im gonna fix for dinner im thinking about a big grilled chicken salad maybe a greek salad.

~LeeAnn
my COD said to give your body up to two weeks for the exercise. dont you just hate TOM He should arrive here this weekend will probably play a role in my Friday WI hummm might have to skip that lol.

~Katie
thanks for the tip on the tea as well!! I will have to try that next time. Sorry your scales are being so !!! GL on TO!!!

~Evette
Have you done TO lately? I thought about the gum also but didnt have any.

~JulieMarie
It seems my brother ate the last jello and didnt tell anyone cause i thought about that too but then couldnt find it!!!

~Sznn
how was TO??

Thanks for all the tips ladies glad to see that I thought of some of them as well. Well i have to go to the bank in a bit so i better get off here and finish making out this deposit lol. Check back later...
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 12:05 PM   #803  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Britt - T/O was OK.
Dropped the 2lbs I gained on the w/e - so back to square one.
I feel better though - a little purified.

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 12:31 PM   #804  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 222/127/120

Height: 5'4"

Britt: The last time I did TO was about a month ago. I'll probably do it again, although I really don't want to. Ya know?!! Would it be too early to do TO again?
winkie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 12:39 PM   #805  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Lori- You look awesome in that dress!

Katie- Hopefully the OJ will get you going. When I do TO with oranges, I get cleaned out by the 2nd day.

Lea ann- Patience girl! I know, I know- it's hard. But with the exercising you are doing great things for your body. I have heard that it takes up to 2 weeks for your body to adjust to the exercise routine and then you will start losing again. Keep it up.

Evette- Sorry the scale isn't moving for you either. As far as the veggies- How about V-8 juice or if you eat them cooked you can have half as much. I love stir fry and can get all my veggies in one meal.(usually go over too, but what the heck) baby carrots are an easy way to get them in too. Celery with PB or laughing cow lite cheese. 1/4 cuke(1/2 if you have the new serving sizes)

Stacy- Never had a wart, but it sounds painful on your feet. Hope you get it gone soon!

Cassie- You sound miserable! Rest and get better.

Gibby- Awesome on staying strong at the BBQ. Keep that mindset and you will be a big loser!!

Sherry- Good luck at WI

Britt- Congrats on the loss. Anything is better than a gain!

Debbie- Sorry about the COD fiasco. There is one counselor at my center that just rubs me the wrong way. And it always seems if I am up a bit that she is the one that I see. I don't get upset with being up 2 or 4 oz. because I don't weigh in at the same time or with the same clothes all the time, but she sure makes a big deal about it and then really rips my diary apart. I was up 1 lb. one day and she asked me if I was really eating what I was writing in my diary or was I just filling in to make it look good. Boy did I let her have it!! I think everybody in the whole building heard me that day.

Day one of TO is finished and gone. Day 2 going OK so far. I will probably go do WI before I go to work here in a couple of hours.
Have a great day ladies!!
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 12:55 PM   #806  

So you can use Orange Juice instead of the TO stuff the COD sells? (that would be heavenly, that stuff nauseated me)

I had my WI today, and I was down .8

But then the counselor (who was the ONLY ONE THERE) of course was the same one who's been giving me a problem. She went so far today as to say that I won't make my goal talk about discouraging. AND she said that maybe if I didn't talk so much about my weight loss stuff to my fiance (who holds me accountable) that maybe he would "compliment" me more and eluded to the "results" of losing weight in relation to your bedroom life...like that's any of her business!

GRR that's just wrong. Needless to say I had a sobfest as soon as I got away. This is the part where I really want to stop going to the COD...

*Sigh* Hope you ladies have a good day, mine's better already as I've had lunch and am watching the Young and the Restless

Back later!
LindseyLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 01:06 PM   #807  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 222/127/120

Height: 5'4"

Lindsey: What a b*tch that counselor is. Ewww, that makes me mad. What the heck does she know....well, apparently NOTHING! Don't waste your tears on her. You're doing great, that's all that matters. Keep your chin up!

Debbie: Thanks for the suggestions. Baby carrots!! I'm gonna get some.
winkie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 01:08 PM   #808  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Lindsey--seriously--you need to call the corporate number--or at least your local center and talk to the manager--her "tactics" are unacceptable and you should never feel so horrible when you leave--she does not have the right to make you feel that way. There job is to be supportive and helpful.

Katie--good luck with your TO--I still think you should try the cal/mag we talked about. I read an article in Self this morning about how the muscles in the pelvic floor get tense for numerous reasons and cause constipation and the little light bulb went off in relation to the magnesium being a natural muscle relaxer. I'll keep taking them as long as I keep going like I am.

Winkie--we can do this!!

Sznn--I know you aren't happy with the number but it's awesome and obviously you can splurge and still maintain--quite an accomplishment in my book. Why do we let that stupid NUMBER rule our lives?!?

Britt & Debbie--thanks! I know in my heart that the exercise benefits have to outweigh the crappy side effects of the scale going up but my mind get get over it!! I'm going to hang in there--I may never love exercise but I love the way I feel afterwards. By the way--I got my butt handed to me today! Went up to the next phase--whew!

Everyone else I missed--sorry and a big HELLO for a POP day! See ya later.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 01:18 PM   #809  
Britt/LAWL~Red

HAHA LeeAnn good workout huh??? Im getting ready to head to the house to do my 20 min on the treadmill. Got a bit of bad news my friend that was supposed to be coming in this weekend called and she has pnemonia ( i know i spelled that wrong lol) so she wont be coming which is fine i want her to get better she can come visit later lol. But darn that means I wont be off friday from work now lol.

ill check back after my exercise...
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 01:19 PM   #810  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Lindsey-DO NOT PUT UP WITH THAT!!! You need to call the manager or do what Lea Ann said and call the corporate number. You do not pay good money to them to be spoken to like that. They are working FOR YOU!!! Ooh that burns me up!!!
On a lighter note. We went over to our neighbors for a BBQ last week and some of their family was there that I haven't seen in a few months. They were asking me about my weight loss and male neighbor looks at DH and quietly says "Are they talking about your I get more sex diet??" Didn't think I heard that one. MEN!!!!
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote