LA Salad dressing

• Anyone know how much it is for a box of the dressing packets?
    thanks
  • eh its ok, I think I found a good deal on them anyways.
  • I think I got them for $7 a box if I bought 3 boxes. That breaks down 50 cents a piece. If you bought the packets like that in a store you would pay the same if not more. I love the portability of them. I keep one in my purse just in case.
  • Debbie, great tip about carrying the packet of dressing in your purse for a salad emergency! I hadn't thought of that, but I'm going to try it now.

So far I've never tried the LAWL dressings, but the other products I've tried are pretty good. (Pricey, but tasty. :-) I'm going to pick up some of the Honey Mustard when I'm at the COD next week!

Thanks!
  • I like the honey mustard and the thousand Island. I tasted the ranch and threw it away. YUCK!! I haven't tried the italian though. I also use the honey mustard as a dip for chicken. Yummy!
  • I think I may get some to try.....use the ranch as dip for some carrots maybe.
  • I love the honey mustard-I heard a rumor they were discontinuing the salad dressings soon, so I bought a bunch of the honey mustard-it's the only flavor I can't find in the store. that tastes good, at least . . .
  • I think I'll have to try the Honey Mustard too. Sounds good to carry it around and put it on the chicken dishes. I'm going to my COD today and I'll ask if they know anything about discontinuing the item. I'm always, concerned, though that they will say yes in an effort to get me to buy more! LOL.
    Joni
  • My COD is corporate, and they are discontinuing the salad dressings. They haven't gotten any new shipments since about April. They are just selling what they have in stock. (Sorry to be the bearer of bad news)
  • I bought a few boxes at my COD on Saturday. They didn't know anything about them being discontinued (or at least they did not let on). I paid $5.10 a box using a coupon promo and by buying 3 boxes.
  • Tonight at the COD I bought two boxes of the honey mustard dressing. Without any coupons it was $7.50/box or two for $12.00.

There are fourteen 1 oz. packets in each box. The honey mustard has 60 calories/oz. It counts at one free food.