Considering LAWL have some question

• Evening ladies I found these forums a few days ago and have been pouring over them. I am considering joining LAWL after a friend joined and has been doing well. I have about 30 pounds to loose and need to learn how to eat healthier. anyway I have a few questions that I hope you gals can answer for me.
    1. I plan on using the bars, but geting them on ebay or using Lunas. Will I still be able to get part of my money back if I reach my goal?

2. ONline there is Curentsly a $4/week deal. Will I be able to pay in installments?

3. I've seen mention on here of a store credit card....any info on it and if its a rip off?

4. anyother advice/ info/wisdom you care to impart before i go in?

I really appreciate all you guys answering my questions!

Jamie
  • Jamie,

All I can tell you is that I love LAWL and am now in Maintenance. Nothing else would have worked for me and didn't - this did the trick!

As far as bars, if you are looking for an alternative, the Pria Complete ones are great! They have a chocolate mint crisp ( I love these, kinda like Girl Scout thin mints and I wasn't fond of them before and they have a peanut butter crisp). I like them much more than Luna, but just my tastes!

Only other advice is to get support and knowledge from these boards. I would not have known how to save some money with bars and take off without these ladies. I like the Kndusens juice much better than LAWL and it is so much cheaper. I also learned to not let the counselors intimidate you and try to always sell you stuff. They are not always consistent with their answers either, so when in doubt I would double check here also to get other opinions.

You will love it. I was never one to be able to diet before, measure foods, etc, but it really was not hard. Since on Maintenance, I found I am eating what I want within reason and staying within a pound to pound and a half and it has been about 2 months.

Good Luck!

Sheila
  • Each COD may be different how you can pay but my mom paid for both our plans and she paid a little less than half up front (they wanted half but wasn't quite do-able and once it was mentioned for only her doing it he than "made" it happen with less than half) and the remaining split into a few months taken out of her checking.
  • thanks for all the replies, I will do a bit more reading around here and see about going into my local LAWL COD.
  • I thing I can add about doing the bars and the money back is: consider the amount you would spend on bars versus the amount of refund you are entitled to and determine if it's worth it. I wish I knew then what I know now (since coming to this site!) I prepaid for half my bars but am seriously considering not buying the rest because the cost of the bars will be a LOT more than my refund. Live and learn. Good luck with your decision. I am a world class second guesser of every decision I have ever made and joining LAWL is one decision I will never regret.
  • OK I went in for a consultation today and I'm gonna do it. I'm going back in later tonight to sign up and get started. I'm excited!
  • Yay Jaime! Good for you.