• Hi,

I have been lurking for a few days and am ready to join in on the fun. I started LAWL on Memorial Day, May 29. So far it has been good, I've lost 7 lbs. I am looking forward to sharing my struggles and getting some support.

Jasmine
  • Hello Jasmine, and to the boards!
    Come on over to the June Friends board, that's where most of the daily activity takes place!
  • Jasmine,
    Welcome. I started LAWL a few weeks before you did, and can truly say that the advice and inspiration I find here has helped keep me OP. You are doing great - what a good start!! Keep it up. See you on the June Friends board.
  • Welcome Jasmine!!
  • Welcome--Jasmine--you're gonna love this place!!
  • Welcome Jasmine! I started on tuesday of this week but I lurked for a long time prior when I was still deciding whether or not to do LAWL (again). It's a great program but can bring lots of questions and let's face it, when it comes to will power most people can use a leg up. I've seen nothing but fantastic attitudes, welcome advice and people so sweet. I'm enamored by the courage and honesty around here. You're going to love it.

-Sommer
  • Welcome to the family Jasmine!!
  • jasmine,
    Where in Colorado are you from? I grew up in the Springs and spent 5 years in Grand Junction before moving to Montana.
  • I live in Loveland. We moved here last summer from Southern California. We love it out here.
  • Hi Jasmine and WELCOME!