Shakes instead of Lites?

• Can you switch and have a shake instead of a lite? 1 shake, 1 lite per day counted as the two lites?
  • If you are talking about the LA powdered shake mixes, then yes. The powdered drink mixes and the soups are lites too, they have less calories, carbs and sugars. I like to use them when it is too hot to eat chocolate or when I just don't feel like having chocolate. I like to use my shake mixes to make smoothies with. Yummy on a hot day.
  • I agree. I put the powder, water and icecubes in a blender and make slushies too. MY center encourages me to use shakes instead of bars when I'm stalled.
  • Quote: I like to use them when it is too hot to eat chocolate
    Never! Blashpemy, you speak!
  • I agree! Is it ever to anything to not eat chocolate??? I am interested in using the shakes more. I am gaining weight while doing everything I should be. I am weighing and measuring and drinking water and went up a pound. I was thinking about dropping the bars entirely since I heard that they can slow the thyroid. I even checked with the doctor and he said to be careful with soy. I think I will do a few days with just the shakes and see what happens. Thanks
  • I recently gave up the bars...I am much happier without them...I found they really triggered a stronger chocolate craving and now, I am enjoying more real food.