Old 05-25-2006, 12:55 AM   #31  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliemarie
Well-I had to clarify . . .I'm getting a reputation around here I just bought a new T-shirt (in the Junior plus section) that has that cute little rabbit smiling with it's paws over it's mouth and it says "I'm not mean. You're just a sissy!"
ohhhh I gotta get me one of those!
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 07:58 AM   #32  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Lori--I can totally see you being a fan of "Happy Bunny"--
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 03:20 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 208/197/150

Count me in! I am going out of town w/ my parents to Bend OR. I will be sure to pack all my measuring cups and my scale. I will think of all of you doing the same thing this weekend as my encouragement when everyone is eating smores and stuff. lol Hey, Luna makes a smore bar!!

I am wtih u Boo and Stargazer...My scale hasnt moved in a week or so. Its so discouraging....esp when u have been so good and op!!!
PinkHibiscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 08:12 PM   #34  
kristie

S/C/G: 255/240/180

Height: 5'6''

Count me in too.
tweeteach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 08:43 PM   #35  

I am in too. I have been terrible lately-----just can't get back into the swing of things. hven't "really" gained--I am at 150.something---but not losing either!!
I will be extra good this weekend and go the the COD on Monday!

My problem is liquid fruit and then Wanting to eat!
stacyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:11 PM   #36  
Princess Heather

speaking of Tshirt slogans...my step father wants the one that says
"Sarcasm, Just another service I offer"
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 03:13 PM   #37  

So, how did everyone do? I had to much starch and not enough veggies! Jeez...BUT I did do pretty well aside form that, didnt cheat out of control, u know, by eating what my family was eating (doritos, pepsi, oreos) I stuck to my stuff!! lol Just went over a lil!

Great trip tho!! Rode my quad till my thighs hurt! SUCH A BLAST!
Old 05-30-2006, 03:22 PM   #38  

I too had to many startches as usual, but I didn't go over board it was just like one extra on sat.
haylo921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 05:02 PM   #39  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

I was curious how you all did. My COD made the mistake of telling me (in front of my DD as an witness) that don't worry about being on plan on Sat and eat what I want, but get right back on plan on Sun. Well you know that didn't happen there was to many choices still left in the house. Well today's a new day and I'm back on plan today, but will tell her please don't ever tell me that again
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 06:40 PM   #40  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Pretty POOP weekend for this chick!! POP today, though
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 12:06 PM   #41  

Good morning everyone! Well today is payday, thank God. MY kitchen is getting pretty bare, so I am excited to go shopping and buy the stuff I need to suceed! lol Pretty cheesy sounding huh? So true tho! And yes, I was good abotu staying away from the bakery! lol I just microwaved my LA Lite bar and threw some fat free cool whip on it. Yum! Like a brownie! Anywho, hope u all have a POP day! I am gonna hit the gym hard this month. Summer is only a few weeks away..
Old 06-01-2006, 11:13 AM   #42  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Hey folks-

Sorry it's taken me so long to check in-I was gone most of the weekend and then it's been a bit crazy at work since I got back . . . .darn that work that keeps me from posting!

Anyway-I'm sorry to say that I didn't meet my challenge. I wasn't POP-although I've done better than I have on a weekend in quite a while. I didn't lose-I didn't gain . . . .TOM didn't help

I did have a great time visiting with family-I got lots of compliments, even though it's only been a month since I was down in Salem last. I walked in the door and my mom was like, "Wow!" I've only lost maybe 3 lbs since I last saw her but she said the walking and the gym was obviously doing me some good. Anyway-it was like that all weekend-which helped me to behave myself. It's always easier with other people around-it's when I'm alone that I have problems.

So-I'm sorry I let you guys down . . .I know I started this challenge to keep myself from having a weekend (Saturday) splurge-but I gave in. It's so hard when you fight a craving over and over again. But I kept it "reasonable"-which means 1 serving, no leftovers . . . .and I feel okay about it except for the fact that I challenged you guys to NOT do that.

I did lose 2 lbs since Monday-which puts me at the 75lbs mark . .yay!
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote