LA Lite alternatives

• Hey all! I am on day 2 of TO in the challenge. I wondered if anyone had any suggestions on high protein bars I can buy in a store as opposed to the LA lite bars. Someone told me Kashi crunchy squares but I can't find them at any of my local stores. I am so excited to be back on track with the program!
  • Love2eat- I asked about this yesterday and the girls here suggested Luna or Pria bars. I found them at Target in the health and vitamin area. Today I had the Luna Smores flavor, it was good. Definitely worth it at .97 cents per bar. I am going to get more instead of buying more Lites
    Lisa
  • You can order the Kashi squares from www.kashi.com. They are the go-lean crunchy (as opposed to reg go lean bars). These are working great for me so far and I like the flavor better than the Lunas
  • The Pria Complete ones are really good, I love them much more than Luna, that is for sure!
  • The Kashi Peanut Crunch bars are the ones I recommended, they are the same as the Lites in relation to nutrition.
  • Thanks all!