Ready, Set, Lose!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Ok Chickies it's Monday morning! Let's get this weight off! My goal for this challenge is 15 pounds! I have my Knudsen's juice and my water and I am ready to go! Good luck and lots of weight loss wishes to all!

Six weeks to a better us! Whoooo Hoooooo!!!!!!!

• I'm starting my second week of the challenge and ready to start week 2!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Just think of how much smaller we will all be in six weeks...WOOHOO!!!
  • Well, Girls my second day.... so far so good. Good luck to all of you that start today!
  • Day 3 of the challenge is looking rather good. So far been POP!!! I had the slim fast optima shake for breakfast this morning and while it did taste good I can tell a difference. I was hungry sooner than with the LA Slimdown now this could have been a nervous hungry cause I had two presentations this morning so we will try again tomorrow morning and see. I only have one more bottle of water to drink as well !!!!

GL ALL!!!!!!!!
  • Good luck everyone!!!
  • Britt--it may also have been that the slimfast has less protein and calories so it didn't hold you as long. Or nerves....understand that one , too.

All of you are doing so great! I am having my first shake tonight so we'll see.
  • Boo's yeah that was my point actually that it didnt have as much as the LA Slimdown so i will have to add something else with it. I did end up adding some extra portein during the day but could have used it this morning!!!
  • okay, ? for you ladies - are you using the optima or the high protein slim fast shakes? I saw both at the store. I'm planning on starting the challenge next monday. I have an anniversary trip this weekend, so I figured it wouldn't be good time this week!!
  • Starting day 2 of TO and holding strong -- LOL !
  • Heather- Get the low carb slim fast if you can find them. They have a whopping 20 grams of protein. I cannot find them in my stores, so I am buying the high protein, which is 15 grams.
  • Good Morning Chickies!

Day 4 of the Challenge for me - I am not doing TO, just the shake - TO scares me! So far I am down about 4 pounds, by my scale. I am alternating between the SF Optima High Protien and an Atkins low carb shake. I am adding in half a mini bagel with FF cream cheese on the days I do the Atkins (it was on sale, same numbers as SF low carb), just because it is nearly a whole starch short of carbs. It seems that when I don't get all the LAWL servings in I gain. So far, not feeling the hunger, and diggin' the weight loss!
  • Lori -- that is awesome! I am on day 2 today -- will WI tomorrow and see what I can lose! WTG, girl!
  • Katie and Heather,
    The only thing with the SlimFast Low Carb is that there is a huge difference in carbs compared to the SlimDowns...just an FYI. I'm using the High Protein.
  • Well i forgot to count my two days of TO in with this so really this is day 7 for me anyway went in to WI this morning and was down another 2 lbs since friday which for me is a huge victory because the weekends are the hardest for me. So far I am really liking this i usually dont have time for breakfast so drinking it doesnt bother me at all. For those who are doing the SF Low Carb are you adding in a carb with it? I will look the next time Im at the store and see if they have them in. I drank some OJ about 20 minutes after i had my shake this morning and that seemed to help with my morning hunger since there isnt as much protein in the optima shakes and im just adding in a little exrtra protein during the day.

Lori congrats on your 4 lbs!!!