3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   LAWL Losers and Friends April (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/80496-lawl-losers-friends-april.html)

lak_55119 04-02-2006 08:55 PM

Bobby
I had problems with the bm thing started taking a super omega 3 from Walmart 3 times a day and that has pretty much solved the problem. My Dr said with all the fruits and veggies it was normal to have problem. Who would think with all the fiber things would stop :dunno:

Bobby18 04-02-2006 09:24 PM

Katie - New bikes sound great. I haven't been on mine in years - this year it may become an alternative means of activity.

Kristi - Like Katie said, great new picture. I like that this one is much closer.

Lak - Thanks for the advice. I did buy the EFAs from LAWL and have been taking those for a few days. If they don't do the trick I will try the Super Omega 3s. I never intended on buying the EFAs again, but wanted to have the bottle for comparison shopping. I also bought their SlimDown shakes for the same reason. It looks like the Slim Fast Omega shakes (thanks Deets) and both the Wal-Mart and Superstore brands are very similar in nutritional info. Much cheaper too - less than $10 for 6, instead of $16.99 for 4 :eek:

Denise Wilson 04-02-2006 10:21 PM

Ladies thanx for all the advice...I've always had a problem planning ahead but that does seem to be the key 'cause when I do I definitely do better. Part of the reason i finally decided to get on the program is that i wanted to focus on me, i'm on of those do for everyone else first and then whatever is left over for me. The kids, DH, work and i finally came to realize with the help of you "chicks" (especially you Repo) that by taking care of me i am taking care of them. So I need to do right, which is to get right back on track. Thank you all for the much needed encouragement and advice. Monday is the beginning of a new week and i'm gonna do the juice and re-focus!

Repo girl 04-02-2006 11:02 PM

I am right there with you Denise. Starting fresh tomorrow!

rad7775 04-02-2006 11:26 PM

Hi girls:
Space:
WOW, girl those people are some real a****les. You did the right thing! You now what I am gona do something nice for you I will send you my neighbors,:lol: just kidding!:hug: We are gonna speak, and trust me they are gonna listen... I don't gonna give more details until everything is done but I promise you are gonna be the first ones to know! HEHEHE! ;) Thanks girls for your support and for being so nice to me, I am very fortunate to have you guys :grouphug:

Katie:
:rofl: about the counselor eating next to you! Is like you have your mind set up on that omelette and when you look to your side the LAWL counselor looking at you like this:drill: Don't worry girl I went today to Old country buffet, stayed like 75% on the plan, but as you said tomorrow is another day--Is so nice about the bikes, I am not good riding bikes, I would love to learn more!

Kristy:
Love your new picture, you look very pretty!

Bre:
Nice to see you, even though is just to said a quick hello.

Dennise:
Girl, wish you the best,I think that sometimes we really stop taking care of ourselves and start taking care of others, wich is a beautiful thing, but as you said we have to take care of ourselves b/c in a way we are taking care of them too.

yoga_gurl 04-03-2006 12:01 AM

Katie,
You are so busted! :nono: That is way too funny!:crazy: And to think it is usually your kids who are the LAWL police.

Thanks for all the compliments on my new pic, the other one is old.

Have a nice night ladies.

:yoga: Kristi

dolphn545 04-03-2006 06:52 AM

Good Morning Everyone!

:goodvibes: :goodvibes: to everyone who has WI today! I'm not starting TO today. Still not sure about the V8 tropical blend, and I have no oranges or cantaloupe in my house!

Katie - that is just too funny about your LAWL counselor being at the same restaurant as you! I would have died! Everybody has their slip ups, and I'm sure they have too, but just for the thought of the ... lecture ... that may come at next WI.
Jealous about the new bikes too! That's something that I want, but haven't told my DH yet. (Figured I should wait a couple weeks or so, he just paid for my LAWL, got a new computer, looking for a new car, and have furniture ordered - before I ask for anything new.)

Milca - can't wait to see your revenge! :devil:

Yoga - love the new pic.

Gotta run - will check in later!

SyracuseNY 04-03-2006 07:03 AM

Hi everyone. Just dropped in to say hello. Love all the pictures of everyone. I'm still holding my own as far as staying the same. I don't know what has gotten into me. I just can't seem to say OP 100% lately. I want to, but I keep giving in. Anyone have any tips or motivational things that can get in back ontrack? My 10 lb goal by my BD is not going to happen since it's at the end of the month and so far, the scale is not moving in the downward direction. I've been searching for the trick that will get me back ontrack, but haven't found it. Maybe if I post here again, and get support from you all - I can do it again.

Hugs to everyone. Still playing catch up. Will try to post more often.

Sy

rad7775 04-03-2006 08:44 AM

Good morning girls: :coffee:

Sherry:
:goodluck: in your test today!

Syracouse:
:hug:Girl, we all have our slips, but the important thing is stand up and keep going. Don't give up, the past is the past, don't tortoure yourself thinking on what you did. Start fresh, don't let your mind distract you from what your heart really wants. You started this program for a reason, sit down write that reasons in the paper and post it on your fridge or in a place where you can see them everyday, to keep you motivated. You know you can do this, :cheer: Come on! :grouphug: :

PURPLEPIRATE99 04-03-2006 08:51 AM

Good morning chickies and Happy April!! Wow - you girls did some serious chatting this weekend! I'm trying to catch up, but I've only made it to page 3/7!!!!

I'm doing good - I decided to start with a fresh mind today. I"ve been so concerned and aggrevated with the scale - that I decided to just let all those frustrations out - and start over today!! New month - new me!! My mini goal will be to lose 5 lbs before my anniversary - that will also get me into a new decade - I know I can do this!!! I've been following blue and it seems to have started the scale moving just slightly!!!

I will do personals later if I get a chance!

lak_55119 04-03-2006 09:18 AM

Goodmorning everyone.
Sy I started a wl graph and posted it on my refrigerator it helps me close the door and stay focused. :goodluck:
Mica I can't wait to hear the results. I do wonder if their dryer is working? What other reason could there be for them to take your clothes out. If you get a chance check theirs :mag:
Katie
That is just too funny. Hopefully the counselor remembers to err is human. We can't all be :angel: all the time.
:yikes: I forgot my coffee at home. Now I will have to buy some out of the machine:stress: :tantrum: :rollpin: It is just too early to try to get lunch made and get my butt out the door by 6:15 in the morning with daylight ......
Hope everyone has a good day.

Bobby18 04-03-2006 09:20 AM

Katie - I bet your LAWL counsellor made much better choices since you were sitting beside her/him. I wonder what she/he would've ordered had the situation been reversed and you came in after?

Today are the days that frustrate me on this program. I was POP all weekend and the scale was up 1 lb. this morning - back into the dreaded 8s I never wanted to see again. I know in my head that it's because of no BM for a few days, but my heart just sees the number. I was going to weigh today, but won't unless my body starts functioning this morning. I was back on the elliptical last night, so I made 4/7 days - this week my goal is 5/7.

Boo'sMom 04-03-2006 09:32 AM

Okay--I WI later this morning--running behind today. DH is home--he's bummed, he has jury duty on his birthday! HAHA. He's jealous of the time I spend with you guys so I waited til he got in the shower--so sneaky LOL. Don't want to WI because my scales say the same thing they said last Monday morning--which (I hope b/c of TO) is better than it said later in the week--I've never been up 2-3 pre-cycle but this past week was weird. I'm going to try to not let today's WI get to me and hope that next week I am back on track. My Mom says I am stressing myself out and stress makes you hold on to weight, too--anyone heard that?? I am actually glad I am not subbing today--errands and housework need me more.

Okay--NEW motivation to stay POP & start exercising. In-laws called last night and want to set up a family portrait for Memorial weekend--the WHOLE famn damily and seeing how one cousin has lost over 50 with LAWL and in-laws have lost 35 & 60 I am probably (currently) the biggest gal on that side of the family!! The cousin is deceptive looking though--from the waist up she is TINY, bottom down not so much--meanie I am. But, really, in the photo who will see it! ANYWAY--like our trip to Arizona and Mrytle Beach wasn't enough, THIS is a permanent family treasure and I want to look GREAT! So ride my butt about exercising!!

Talk to ya'll later! Gotta get dressed so I can get my WI over with--so I can eat breakfast!! Was is Shennie who once said shave your legs, trim your toenails--anything for those few ounces of loss!! Miss her!!

Repo girl 04-03-2006 09:46 AM

Boos- I miss Shennie too. Where are you girlfriend?

Sy- Good to see you. I am struggling like you are lately. It is like, since it hit my 50 lb mark, I have gotten lazy about staying OP. I am going to do TO today and tomorrow to get rid of all of the sodium and cravings, then I am going to set a mini goal to stay POP for a week. I've come so far, not sure why I am hellbent on ruining that, but I have got to get some control right now. Good luck!

HeatherPP- Hey chickie, did you have a good weekend?

PURPLEPIRATE99 04-03-2006 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repo girl
HeatherPP- Hey chickie, did you have a good weekend?

Katie - Yes girl - I had such a wonderful weekend. We took Savannah to get her 2 year pics made on Saturday and she did absolutely wonderful!!! I couldn't have ask for a better portrait session!! I spent some $$$$ too - Went and bought her some Spring and Summer outfits - I had alot, but mostly tank tops - so I wanted a few more shirts - came home with shirts, shorts, pajamas, shoes.....She really racked up.

Sunday - we did some more shopping ( I got some new Perfume) and a jacket to match one of my cozy outfits that I tore a few weekends ago playing with the dogs......
and then took Savannah to the park - it was absolutely beautiful - about 76 and sunny - no humity!!! Wow - she had so much fun - very big day for her!!!

I noticed you were going to take the family to a park yesterday yourself? Did you guys go? I haven't caught up on all the posts yet/