Old 04-01-2006, 10:19 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Happy April Fools Day,

Suzanne - good luck @ your WI.

Milca - you crack me up with your abounding energy. I say, you are the official 3FC - LAWL cheerleader!!

I was just changing my ticker to update for April - I'm feeling rather motivated as I just realized I only have 6lbs to goal!!
That should help me get through the cheese fondue party I am attending this evening

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 10:19 AM   #17  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Suzanne and Christie:
Completely agree with you on the journey, we all have our ups and downs but is on us to keep going and don't give up. I have open up my eyes in many things since I change my eating habits when I joined LAWL, one of the things is my attitude, I used to said that the diet is not working, that something was wrong, when deep down inside me I knew that I was cheating, the diet don't need to change, the diet works, the one that needed to change was me and my attitude, and my eating habits and my choices. Yesterday I cheat, but is in me if today I cheat again, and that is not gonna happen. Christie mention something about teaching her kids to eat healthy and is true, that is another thing that I have learned, before my grocery shopping list was double chocolate chips ahoy, oreo, doritos, etc... the sad thing is that my kids don't ate that stuff if I don't gave them to them, I ate them more than the kids. Is not that they don't have a cookie or candy once in a while, you know they are kids, but at least I'm trying to have at home more healthy choices for them, I saw a program the other day where there was a 8 year old beautiful girl that weight 245 lbs.--she have lost 130lbs so she was weighin more-- and that is somethimg that open up my eyes much more.This site has helped me a lot too and to all of you!
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 10:29 AM   #18  
milkyway

sznn:
Thank you girl, you are so kind! Why you change your avatar, that was a pretty picture?!

Katie:
TITI, I hope you enjoy your day , you deserve it!

Christie:
I am gonna take the kids to see that movie on Monday, let me know if is good.

Sherry:
I'm addicted too! See, that's me, talking to all of you!

Aggie:
Good luck in your April goal, you can do this!!
Old 04-01-2006, 10:53 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

Suzanne- im a tall chick 5'7 and a half, i have to add the half! lol,...when i was about 145-150 i fit in an 8...but im also big boned which might alter the sizing...
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 10:57 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

milca...thanks for the encouragement, i have a question..where do u get all the cool icons from! im jelous!
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 11:07 AM   #21  
Megan

S/C/G: 196/188/160

Happy April 1 chickies. A week from today is my bday. Doesnt look like I will be making my goal. But thats okay hopefully by then I will be about 15lbs lighter which is half of goal. Better than nothing. Today I am not feeling too well so I dont know how OP I will be. The dbf is coming over tonight we are supposed to go see a movie and dinner. I am hoping to pack a snack so I wont be tempted to eat his popcorn. Other than that no real plans. Back from Vegas *as you can tell* and I dropped a pound while there which made my day yesterday. I hope to keep up the weight loss. I hope all is well with all you other chickies. I didnt even try to catch up on what I missed out on all last week. I just figured I would start new today since its a new months post. Hope everyone has a wonderful and OP weekend!!!
30lbsby22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 11:22 AM   #22  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

Suzanne- I am 5'9 and i am a size 8/10 now at 173. I am also big boned.
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:01 PM   #23  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Happy april fools day chickies

About the addiction, my DH said that he thinks 3fc is some kind of cult that sucks you in and never lets you go. He cries cuz he never gets on the computer anymore.

Aggie- Where are you at studying? Wonderful picture. When you go to type your post click on go advanced. There is a little box with smileys, you can choose from the ones shown or clice on more and you have a huge choice of them.

Suzanne- You so have to be in the right frame of mind for any type of weight loss to work, or any good habit forming things to work for that matter. It's so hard to not get sucked in by all the commercials and the ads. Of course they are going to advertise the non-typical people losing tons of weight. How many people would sign up if they said that you will struggle, you will plateau and you will want to cheat. You will get there, have faith. You have made the biggest step to be on your way.

Sznn- 6 lbs.!! You are SO close- you can do it!!

Milca- You are definitely the cheerleader. Your posts always make me smile and laugh.

Today is supposed to be in the 60's. I am getting ready to go do some cleanup in the yard. I'm starting to get the planting bug. When DH gets home this morning, we are going to go to the home and garden show and hopefully I will get inspired to work on our back yard. It is over 1/2 acre and completely unlandscaped, unless you consider weeds plants. That'll work some muscles.

Currently I am at a 27.6 lb. loss. I am really shooting to make a full 30 lbs. by Monday's WI. Sending out to everybody!!
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 01:22 PM   #24  
milkyway

Aggie:
Like Debbie said "go advanced" when you are going to post or in the bottom of the page click on "smilies are on" and you will see them.

Angelica:
Glad that you decided to post your picture!

Megan:
Hope that you feel better during the day and enjoy your dinner and the movie with DBF.

Debbie:
You are so sweet,thanks I'm sure you are gonna see some muscles planting 1/2 acre of land, at least for sure you are gonna burn some calories! : for you too!
Old 04-01-2006, 01:28 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Gotta love LAWL. For my past few WI's, they've been trying to sell me the supplements. They asked if there was any reason I'm not taking them. I'm thinking they've certainly got enough of my money so far! I've told them I'm not interested. Other than being a bit overweight, I'm a healthy person.

Milca, you always crack me up and put a smile on my face.
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 01:33 PM   #26  

ok - I have a silly question. When everybody references back to others, in longer posts, are you sitting there with a pen and paper writing comments to post your reply to include everyone, or is there any easier way to do this? I hate leaving people out that I want to acknowledge, but I don't want to lose on anything I've posted and sometimes I'm going back like 4 or 5 pages to read where I left off.
Old 04-01-2006, 01:41 PM   #27  
milkyway

Sherry:
There is no silly question, that doesn't exist! Usually when I been away for a couple of days and I do use a pen and paper and write down a couple of things, but sometimes I just read and post. Is good the idea of pen and paper if you don't want to miss something that you want to post to another of the girls.
Old 04-01-2006, 02:31 PM   #28  

Milca, just got back from the movie and it was a big thumbs-up from the kids. It wasn't exactly my type of movie, but I wouldn't expect it to be! It was cute and they loved it. I stayed OP and kept my fingers out of their popcorn!

Sherry -- as you read and post more, you are able to remember better it seems. At first I was totally boggled by that myself, but you just get the hang of it.

Boo-- put your pretty face back up there!

Bye all!

Christie
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 02:43 PM   #29  
NASCAR Chick

S/C/G: 181/177.6/???/124

Height: 5'4"

Just back from WI - down another 1.6 lbs! I am officially in the new decade and vow that I will NEVER see the 8 decade again. I have lost 3.8 lbs. since Monday - wow, cutting out those carb cravers have been great for me.

Sherry - I sometimes use notepad or word to make my comments as I am reading the posts. I do not have a great memory, so this works great for me. I find notepad is easiest, but have your internet and word processor open at the same time. Then, just cut and paste into the message and post!
Bobby18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 02:47 PM   #30  

Thanks Christie & Suzanne.

Christie - WTG on staying OP!
Happy dance for you too!