Old 04-29-2006, 05:38 PM   #1696  
Rachelle

S/C/G: 239/217/160 5ft7, 29

Default So, I'm watching the NFL Draft with my husband...

I realize that most of these men weigh LESS than I do. I keep hearing Shawn go, "Man that cat's HUGE!!" and in my head I'm like, "Yeah well, maybe the NFL was my calling because those featherweights have nothing on me."
The last guy was 213lbs. Obviously he has no idea what I weigh.
We played football yeasterday afternoon and I was out of breath just THROWING AND CATCHING the damned ball!!! He used to play for Boise State and even though I was thoroughly winded, he was impressed with my abilities I played rugby for years *chuckle*

Pay me a million dollars a year to be over 200lbs why don't cha...

I bought 2 very cheap tops today in size XL - they both begged me to take them off as my boobs were ummmm threatening to split them open from seam to seam... Hubby's gonna take a before pic for me later and I'll judge my progress on how they start to fit. Lets' just say I look like a linebacker in both BUT they are cute and eventually I will do them justice!

~Rachelle

Last edited by Rachy; 04-29-2006 at 05:50 PM.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 05:59 PM   #1697  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Aggie--you bet--this is straight from the Stabilization paper he was given. He also got a new diary--kind of dumb because it doesn't have the little circles (I like them) it just has each section with a big square and the vegetable square is pre-printed with "unlimited"--I like the other better. He also got the "free to live" binder that has the same info as the paper but more motivational crap and reminders that you still can't go crazy, etc. It has sections on restuarant eating, special occasions, positive living, understanding labels, and holiday recipes--but nothing that we haven't already been taught.

STABILIZATION
**the process of introducing higher calorie foods back into the client's daily serving.

Week 1: unlimited vegetables
Week 2: add 1 dairy
Week 3: all plans add 1 fat. Gold, green and purple plans also add an additional 1/2 protein
Week 4: add 1 fruit
Week 5: add 1 starch or 1 fat (client's choice, may not jump back and forth between the two choices)
Week 6: give the client the choice of 1 fat, starch, or fruit

**moderation is KEY!!! The client does not have to add all of these additions at every meal, but have the option to add every so often. The client does need to add so we can observe how the body is responding to extras.

**if the client gains 3+ lbs. in a week or during the stabilization process, no more food is added. From this point we need to monitor the client's extra foods.

**the client receives a new stabilization tip card each week (Scott got all these today)

**the client also receives their Free to Live Stabilization/Maintenance book.

Hope this helps! I feel like I will NEVER get here!!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 06:07 PM   #1698  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Hi everybody!
Everyone's been busy, I see. I think I'm behind in my reading, so I definitely won't be doing any personals (not that I get to them much to begin with! )

WI yesterday. UP .2 Not bad, considering TOM. Not gonna bother changing my ticker until Tuesday's WI though.

Congratulations to all the weight loss losers out there!
to everyone to stay POP the rest of the weekend!

and a big to all the newbies! I love this board. It's sooo motivational!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 06:09 PM   #1699  

S/C/G: 298/290/155

Height: 5'5"

I went on a rampage with my closet yesterday and gave away all my 2X clothes because I grew out of them

I guess that was the breaking point that brought me to this site today.

On a positive note, though, I was just over doing a ticker and I still had my old ticker there. OMG.........I was 297 when I started here before. That means that I lost 23 pounds!!!!!! I am so shocked that I forgot to look to see what my lowest weight was on the old ticker.

I am so hungry right now and bored. BTW, this is my first day. I'll have to check the threads and see what I can do to replace the lites and snacks. I used to love those la lite shakes when I was a member of the lawl center. Also, I could sure use one of their snacks right about now.
missmuffet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 06:15 PM   #1700  

missmuffet - to the boards! Are you doing the program on your own this time, or through a center? You will find tons of support here. I know that alot of the girls have substituted LA Lites with Lunas, and the LA Slim Down shakes for Slim Fast. Not sure which Slim Fast exactly. I've been using the Optima. They may use the low carb, which I couldn't find here.
Old 04-29-2006, 06:19 PM   #1701  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

Gosh, you guys have been busy today
Welcome to all the new people
I am trying to get my willpower up right now, we are going out to dinner with family in about a half hour. I am trying to plan out what I am going to have so there will be no mistakes.
Last night we had some friends over and I had too much chips and salsa. I also had a piece of ice cream cake I should be chugging down the water today but I have been out at my kids games all day so I have not had time.
Sometimes I just get so sick of drinking so much, but I know it helps with weight loss so I will make a point of getting it all in tonight.
catch y'all later
Lisa
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 06:48 PM   #1702  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Well, I'm at 168. I know I've been having the stomach bug in the last 2 days, but I was 166 before for a weigh-in so I think it may stick. We'll see.

I am so addicted to fruit smoothies now. They had strawberries 1.26/lb so I bought 4 boxes and am flash freezing half. I also got frozen peaches, bought some bananas, and still have blueberries.

Ok, big NSV for me. For the longest time I hear how much somebody will weigh and feel like I should be in a smaller pants size...feeling like I must be a blob because I have to wear bigger pants than most people at similar weights even though I am 5'6" so I'm average height. Today, for the first time since I started, I feel like I am the right size for my weight. I tried on 4 pair of pants (3 jeans, 1 khaki) at kohl's and I fit into all of them...size 12s! Woo-hoo!
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 06:56 PM   #1703  

Congratulations Dairy!
Clothes are such funny things, because every brand is different. You can be a 12 in this brand, and a 10 in that one.
I can't wait to start going down sizes. I just bought a pair of pants at WalMart the other day. I tried on 2 pairs. One size 16, and one size 14 (stretchy jean). Of course I bought the 14. Needed that extra mental boost! LOL
Old 04-29-2006, 07:03 PM   #1704  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

DF--that is AWESOME!!! You are so NOT a blob and I won't let you think it. How exciting to see the downward trend. So, did you get some new jeans or only try them? I know it's disheartening when someone the same height and weight (or heavier and shorter!) wears another size--it just goes to show how different our bodies are. I am just a few lbs less and I am much more comfortable in the 12's--yeah--those great 10's were only great on an EMPTY, preTOM, body! I'll stick to my 12's a little longer. I hope you and Eli are both feeling better.

Sherry--yeah--new jeans, new size--I keep telling Scott he can't afford me if I get thin!!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 07:06 PM   #1705  

Of course in my situation, the 16's still fit better, but because the 14's even got over my fat a$$$, I had to get them! LOL
Old 04-29-2006, 07:28 PM   #1706  

S/C/G: 298/290/155

Height: 5'5"

LOL, BF. You're funny.

Hey DF, way to go. You're helping to motivate me to see that it is possible.

missmuffet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 07:43 PM   #1707  

Hi Weighed in today and stayed the same AGAIN but it is TOM so I guess I'll take it!

Hope everyone is having a good day!
stacyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 08:29 PM   #1708  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairy Fairy
Well, I'm at 168. I know I've been having the stomach bug in the last 2 days, but I was 166 before for a weigh-in so I think it may stick. We'll see.

I am so addicted to fruit smoothies now. They had strawberries 1.26/lb so I bought 4 boxes and am flash freezing half. I also got frozen peaches, bought some bananas, and still have blueberries.

Ok, big NSV for me. For the longest time I hear how much somebody will weigh and feel like I should be in a smaller pants size...feeling like I must be a blob because I have to wear bigger pants than most people at similar weights even though I am 5'6" so I'm average height. Today, for the first time since I started, I feel like I am the right size for my weight. I tried on 4 pair of pants (3 jeans, 1 khaki) at kohl's and I fit into all of them...size 12s! Woo-hoo!
YOU ROCK!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 09:13 PM   #1709  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

Dairy, congrats on the jeans! I need to go shopping tomorrow for an outfit for my daughters first communion next week. It will be interesting to see what size I end up with.
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 09:26 PM   #1710  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Dairy - WTG!!!!

As I predicted earlier I saw 150 again this AM....unbelievable.
You're right Deets - LA weight gain.
I have been pretty darn POP - so there is no real reason for this steady gaining trend.
Well I am keeping the faith and do T/O monday + tuesday. But after that I think I will ditch the Slimfasts.
I have gained ever since I started them???
Weird.

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote