Old 04-28-2006, 02:19 PM   #1636  
PurpleSunshine

Dairy - Hope you and DS get better really soon - So sorry you don't feel well - I hate being sick!!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 02:22 PM   #1637  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Milca-

I know longer believe that low sodium ham exists I think the sodium makes it a ham, you know? Anyway-I got tired of trying to find anything acceptable.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 02:23 PM   #1638  
PurpleSunshine

Okay, quit talking about ham - I love ham - country ham on a nice buttery biscuit -

Okay, sorry about that - .....but didn't it sound really really good?
Old 04-28-2006, 02:26 PM   #1639  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Heather PP - I can totally relate - here's hoping things work out for you! I used to have the pregnancy weight loss program down to a tee. Both times I was PG, I lost weight. No matter how hard I tried to gain, I would be down at every checkup. Dr. was NOT happy!

I hope the stomach bug isn't catching through the computer! I was sick all night Wednesday night, and most of yesterday. Thankfully it is short-lived. I am just glad DS didn't get it during state testing this week. (that is whole 'nother , so I won't go there). I am still feeling punk, but it is getting me out of mowing the rest of the yard, so that's gotta be good! WI was also down 1.2 lbs, so that's all good too.

Katie - you have the best friends and family. That helps make things feel a little better, huh. I remember when DS and his best friend were out riding moto-cross with my DH. The boys were 6 at the time and the friend crashed DS's bike and broke his femur (the big bone in the thigh). God. We were just sick. The kid missed all of baseball season, all of summer camp and the things that go along with it, and most of the hockey season after. We offered to pay medical bills, etc... and they were the best - just told us we were being ridiculous. They hugged us, and invited us over for BBQ the day Kyle came home from the hospital. Sheesh! I don't know if I could have been as gracious - at least not the day after the accident!

Rebeca - what a great idea for a challenge, and nice of you to be the bigger person (no pun intended!) andhelp your SIL.

OK - gotta run. Work is calling!
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 02:29 PM   #1640  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Juliemarie:
I know what you mean, I am like you just trying to look for something for once in a while and with at least a reasonable amount of sodium, I know this brand called Boar's Head (Boarder's Head) or something like that that have low fat and reasonable amount of sodium ham, but I haven't see it in Chicago, I used it in Tampa and it was really good!
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 02:34 PM   #1641  
PurpleSunshine

Lori - love how you snuck in that 1.2 LOSS THERE IN THAT POST!!! Congrats on the loss!!! thanks for the thoughts about the other situation!!!
Old 04-28-2006, 02:38 PM   #1642  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Lori:
Congrats Girl!
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 02:48 PM   #1643  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Lori--WTG--don't be sneaky! Lay it out there so we can celebrate!!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 02:51 PM   #1644  
PurpleSunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo'sMom
Lori--WTG--don't be sneaky! Lay it out there so we can celebrate!!
You tell her girl!!! AMEN!!!
Old 04-28-2006, 04:17 PM   #1645  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

Milca- Boar's Head Ham is available out here in Naperville at our local grocery store Casey's. Maybe when you are out house hunting you could swing by there.

I just have to report this... I went to Old Navy this afternoon because I desperately need jeans, I wore my "skinny" jeans to work today and they were driving me nuts because they were too loose. Anyways, I ended up getting size 12 boy fit jeans. I WAS ABLE TO FIT MY CURVY PUERTO RICAN A$$ IN BOY FIT JEANS! I am so excited, I have them on right now. I know size 12 is the same size as the jeans that were too big on me earlier today, but for Old Navy I see that as an accomplishment for me.

Lisa
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 04:42 PM   #1646  
On stabilization

I wasn't trying to sneak it in there, honest

Thanks for noticing!

Way to go Lisa!
Old 04-28-2006, 04:53 PM   #1647  
Katie

Height: 5'1

WTG Lori!!!!

Lisa- That is very cool.

NSV for me, I have turned down tempting kid food all day long! Fish sticks and tator tots at lunch and cookies for snack. And I did not eat a crumb. I am strong, I really can say no, and I do not need junk food to survive. Yeah, thats right. I really don't. WOW!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 05:16 PM   #1648  
On stabilization

Katie
Old 04-28-2006, 05:18 PM   #1649  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Lori, Lisa, and Katie - WOO HOO for you!!!!
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 06:52 PM   #1650  
Rachelle

S/C/G: 239/217/160 5ft7, 29

Default I hear that thisis the place to BE!!!!!

Ladies!

Thank you SO much for the kind words and support on my FIRST POST IN SIX YEARS!!! I found an old post of mine from way back when I was doing WWs!!! I wasn't married, I was still in school and I was approacing my 24th birthday... Now, I'm approaching my 30th!!! AND I've got 2 kids now!!!

I've read a few posts and looked at MANY encouraging befores and afters and all I can say is WOW. YOU GO GIRLS!!! Makes me believe that I can FINALLY free myself from this fat.

Anyhoo-to stay on point... I was just wondering if anyone else thinks that LA Weightloss puts chemicals or drugs in their LA Lite bars...? I mean, I've talked with a few ladies at the local clinic and they SWEAR by them and contest that they don't lose nearly as much when they don't eat them...Is that strange? I mean, they just taste like regular old meal replacemt bars to me... AND there is no nutrition info. on the box or anything...? Weird huh! Well, to be honest-I don't care if they put crack in them-If they help me, I'm eating the muthasuckas. LOL I joked with my husband Shawn if the TV suddenly goes missing, I pawned it to get my fix of LA Lites! He thought that was funny-I was dead serious.

Any thoughts? Maybe they have appetite surpressants? I could swear after my first one this morning I felt a little "rushy" I dunno...
I know that Fast Forward stuff got poop-crack in it! I mean it EMPTIED my intestines. That NEVER happens to me. Lets just say I had a VERY special moment this morning... K-that's enough of my oversharing grossness!!

I'm glad to be back ladies and thank you for the warmest of welcomes

~Rachelle
xxx
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote