Old 04-26-2006, 08:12 PM   #1501  

S/C/G: 208/197/160

Good Work Rebeca,

Sounds like something I would do too. I wish sometimes other people would be more supportive with our choice of healthy eating.
julieleeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 08:28 PM   #1502  

Carmen: thnx for the welcome back!
haylo921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 08:33 PM   #1503  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

well, I'm insulted now. I just got back from WalMart, and I had a 24-pack of water in the cart. I asked the lady if she wanted me to bring it out, she said no. She ended up bringing it out, and I was going to grab it. She told me I shouldn't be lifting it. I said I would have to lift it anyways when I got home. I believe she was implying that I was pregnant, and she stopped herself before she said too much.
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 08:55 PM   #1504  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Sherry...if she thought you were pregnant, maybe it's because you were young, vibrant, and GLOWING

It reminds me of when I went to Marshalls (about the same point in my weightloss journey as you are now even). This skinny girl walked up to the rack I was looking at. I was looking at 1x stuff and she walked by the rack and pulled out a 3x and said 'this so so huge!!!" I said "excuse me, but you are extremely rude...here I am looking at clothes for myself in MY section and you waltz in and talk about how big everything is." She apologized profusely and then said "I am so sorry...I meant it was too huge for me, not you." You're not helping, chickie! Anyway, that would have normally derailed my efforts, but I made the decision not to let some twit have power in my life and I got over it.
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 08:55 PM   #1505  
Bring sexy back

and might i add it was you girls who got me on track after that incident!
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 09:04 PM   #1506  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Sherry- Oh, man. Doncha just wanna snatch her bald?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 09:05 PM   #1507  
Katie

Man Dairy, you should have snatched her bald!
Old 04-26-2006, 09:17 PM   #1508  
Princess Heather

Ok chickies...I am coming to yet another stall. I seem to get going full force and then wham...I stop wanting to do this. I've seen the number get smaller and I have bought smaller clothes....but here I am yet again sabotaging myself. My DH went to the store and I told him to buy something sweet....what's with that???? He bought some cake...and I had some...so I am back to doing well for a period of time and then stopping. Not sure why my brain can't just wrap around this LAWL and do it, 100%! It's so frustrating. I just get up in the morning and start all over. Going for a long hot shower with my new bath and body works Gardenia....or Magnolia...not sure which one but they both remind me of the south....and I soooooo miss the South! The Bath and Body Works was my last little reward for a good result..ironic isn't it??? LOL
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 09:33 PM   #1509  
Katie

Come on Heather, you CAN do this! You are looking great, feeling better, and able to keep up with DFS. You are doing great! Get some SF candy, crystal lite, gum, tea, whatever works to taste some sweetness without blowing it. YOU CAN DO IT! YOU DESERVE THIS!
Old 04-26-2006, 10:07 PM   #1510  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Im so PMS'ing today that I went off today too, which is SO NOT me...I mean, I didnt DO TERRIBLE, like enough to gain a real pound or anything like that, I only "cheated" with plan foods, just too much and really overboard with starches, its such a hormone thing for me (excuse?). Pathetic when your cheats are (not all in one sitting, but over 4 hours) an extra Lite, some popcorn (two handfuls), 1/3c sugar free ice cream, a cup of dry cereal and a handful of mini chocolate chips. Last time I cheated it was all pizza and McDonalds, so at least this is a little better...not justifying, just analysing. My stomach hurts and I am disgusted. I already hid the scale and will NOT sabotage myself tomorrow by looking at it for a few days. I never have a problem getting back OP, this will not be an issue tomorrow, but I felt like I needed to "confess". Tomorrow is a big exercise day too, so all the better
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 10:11 PM   #1511  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

By the way, at COD today I bought their honey dijon dressing...Ive been OP for about 8 months and never tried the salad dressings. Really good! i like being able to bring them along with me, that should work out great! yummy with raw veggies as a dip. SO expensive as usual
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 10:24 PM   #1512  

ok--I guess it is confession time. I am not sure if I did terrible or not (?) My husband had some people over form work--tooo funny, he said to me "all you have to do it make potatoes." PLEASE.......I actually cleaned our house until 11:00 last night, made potatoe casserole, salad, and a dessert. (He was grilling)
Anyway....I ate a yogurt for BK a bar mid morning, SLim Fast and salad (FF dressing) for lunch, bar after school, ................(so far so good) AND fat free, baked Torilla chips and homemade salsa (I would say 2 servings worth) and then 2 glasses of wine, and some of that d*** potatoe cassorole!!
UGGGG! The way I figure it, I have done well since Monday.....and I didn't have another protein or a fat (unless you count the casserole, which I guess you should) and so, I was over in some starch but not much more????
I will lemon water tomorrow! and I did walk in the neighborhood for 30 minutes pretty fast.
OHH I hate this! I started out having a good day!
stacyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 10:25 PM   #1513  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Hey Deets - Don't worry about it, those little cheats keep you sane.
Good plan hiding the scale, then you don't fall into the "OK, I already blew it" landslide.

Off to my killer ABS class

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 11:18 PM   #1514  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

Hi all, just checking in. I have not lost anything this week. I have been really good, not POP, but darn close. I will go weigh in tomorrow. Here's to hoping that I loose a pound or two in my sleep tonight
Lisa
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 01:08 AM   #1515  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetsmom
By the way, at COD today I bought their honey dijon dressing...Ive been OP for about 8 months and never tried the salad dressings. Really good! i like being able to bring them along with me, that should work out great! yummy with raw veggies as a dip. SO expensive as usual
Deets- I really like the honey dijon too and the thousand Island. Don't get the Ranch though. One tiny taste and it went into the trash. (Sorry if anybody else likes it) I haven't tried the Italian ones yet.
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote