3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   LAWL Losers and Friends April (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/80496-lawl-losers-friends-april.html)

angelica1674 04-03-2006 02:04 PM

Rad~ Thanks for the concern. We are in Highland and we live close to st. louis.

Katie~Thanks a bunch! If we lived close I definitly would take you up on the offer! Applebees has great salad.I'll spring for a DQ fudge bar. It was scary to have that storm.I may sound calm today but I was not calm on the inside yesterday.I was on the outside cause I had to be brave for the kids so they wouldnt freak.

PurplePirate & Deetsmom~I dont know if its going to work but I do have to say it is keeping me from cheating.Its like I have this goal of 6 weeks to see how much I can lose!lol Basicly it is this:2 days TO,12 days using slimdown/slimfast shakes to replace a protein and starch, 2 days of program without the slimdown/slimfast shakes.Repeat this regimen 2 more times. I started this Thursday and have lost 4 pounds. So I am counting the days to see if it works. The only thing I am doing diff is extending the first 12 days to 14 so I can have my 2 days of no slimdown on easter weekend.

Gamababa~Thank you for likeing my pic. IO hate it but I dont think I have ever liked any pic of me. I have a pic of me at my beginning of weight loss but I cant figure how to post it keeps saying its too big.

To whoever said that they use notepad to help with the individual post, THANKYOU. I am doing that now and it helps ALOT!!!Now maybe I can post individuals more.I always felt like I was leaving people out!:hug:

PURPLEPIRATE99 04-03-2006 02:07 PM

Angelica - Thanks and yes I like the notepad idea myself - I've been realying on my memory - hahahahahah a

PURPLEPIRATE99 04-03-2006 02:08 PM

Angelica - are you doing limited or unlimited TO and for the 12 days of using slim/down or fast shakes to replace P & S - are you using the lites??

Rebeca 04-03-2006 02:09 PM

Men in my life always loved me the way i was without wanting to change. THey also have pushed me to gain weight and not really encouraging me to lose weight at all! I dont know if its a insecurity thing or they are actually being honest! I always have big hips and 36DD chest so that doesnt help either! When i tell people how much i actually weight no one believes me! Then, i tell them i gained 40lbs after i got married and no one noticed either!!! MAYBE I JUST HIDE MY FAT WELL!!!! lol

angelica1674 04-03-2006 02:14 PM

I did the limited TO with oranges.Yes, I use the lites/lunas too.I have found ,for me, when I use the oranges or cantaloupe I am not hungry at all.I do drink 5 bottles of 24oz water a day too.

Your daughter is so cute!! Mine is 14 months. My other is going on 13 and well I am non existing to her, lol. I didnt realize how much I missed my older daughter wanting to be around me till I had another.

rad7775 04-03-2006 02:26 PM

Barbara:
Girl, did you save some of those enchiladas! :lol: Don't worry, you are doing great in your weight loss, I believe that we have to made this program part of our lives and we have to learn to deal with situations like this our whole life, we are gonna keep going to restaurants and have our slips and there are gonna be days that we stay POP, but is good to think "Ok today I made a mistake, but tomorrow is another day, I will keep going" I wish you the same a week POP,:hug: after this wild weekend I have to be POP on the plan if I want to reach my mini goal. BTW, I grew up where men like big butts too. ;)

angelica1674 04-03-2006 02:31 PM

PurplePirate~ I also drink my shake when I am busy. When am busy I find that I can drink the shake then wait till next time I eat and not be hungry. The shakes used to not fill me up I was hungry but now they dont do that.I have mine at dinner while I am cooking supper then when supper is ready I have a salad or some fruit. Then about an hour later I have my last lite(about 7 or so)

Gamababa3 04-03-2006 02:48 PM

Yes Milca I gave in to the enchiladas:( Mexican food is and always has been my absolute favorite. I knew when we picked the restaurant it wasn't going to be the wisest choice, but I was ok with it then. I have moved on and today is a new day. Thanks for you thoughts on the subject you are correct we will have times when we slip up and days that are pop it's learning to have more pop days then the slip ups:)

sznn 04-03-2006 02:58 PM

Day 1 of T/O - not even halfway through the day - all I can think about is food, food, food.:(

Must stay on track though as my scale was up to 149.9 this AM after the w/e fondue blowout.

How are my other T/O buddies doing???

Going to cook up some yummy chicken.

-S

dolphn545 04-03-2006 03:09 PM

Good afternoon everybody!
As I said in another post, I'm not able to do TO just yet. I will probably have to wait for the weekend to do it when it will be easier. Right now I rely on whatever the school cafeteria has for lunch, and I'm not always faithful about grabbing that salad like I should!

stiesta 04-03-2006 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamababa3
I can understand I have always thought I look good mostly when I dress up and have my make up and hair done. Then someone will take a pic and I'm like yuck is that what I really look like. I think I see myself thinner then I actually am. I don't know about men always liking thin women I grew up with men liking big butts:)

I'm totally the opposite. My DH sometimes gets frustrated with me because I see myself as a much bigger person than I am. Funny how we're all so different.

Sznn...I am right there with you on the FOOD, FOOD, FOOD! I hate TO! I love the results, but it just plain sucks. We're almost there and we'll love ourselves for it!!!!! I ran for an hour this morning -- I am just starving. I think tomorrow I will skip my workout so I'm not so ravenous!

Barb -- yum! So love the MExican food, too. Don't feel guilty. Enjoy it. You've worked hard and you're back on the wagon.

Gotta go eat another blasted orange!

Christie

rad7775 04-03-2006 03:45 PM

Barbara:
I feel your pain on the mexican food, I love it too, is a big temptation for me! So if you saved some of that enchiladas we can share it! :)

Sznn and all the TO'ers:
Hang in there!

Sherry:
I am going to do TO next week too, let me know if you need a partner in pain.

Katie and Heatherpp:
You are quiet today, I miss you :cry: Hope you have a good day!

chsgls 04-03-2006 03:45 PM

Hi gals. I am on day 2 of TO. I started yesterday as I had been stressing about it so decided to just get it started. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do it. I got through yesterday just fine and today is ok. I weighed in this morning and was down 1.6 pounds from Friday. I don't think I will get the 5 pound loss that my friend said she always got from TO. I will be so anxious to eat tomorrow. I picked up a roasted chicken breast from Harris Teeter this morning so had 3 oz of that for lunch with a cup of raw cabbage. Dinner will be another 3 oz of the chicken and a half cup of cooked green beans. Tomorrow I will be back on my fiber one cereal for breakfast as it keeps me regular. Hate using one of my starches on it, but like what it does.
Hope you are all doing well on TO. Let us know how you are.
Cheryl

sznn 04-03-2006 03:50 PM

Christie - you ran for an hour while on T/O???
Silly rabbit - I plan to be a sloth for the next 36 hrs until this T/O is finished.

Just had some sauted chicken breast and fresh basil with zuchinni should tide me over til 'Orange' time.

Hang in there fellow T/O er's

-S

stiesta 04-03-2006 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sznn
Christie - you ran for an hour while on T/O???
Silly rabbit - I plan to be a sloth for the next 36 hrs until this T/O is finished.
-S

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking...