It's Almost Over!!!

• Well my weight loss time is almost over!!! This is my last "weight loss" week and I start stabilization next week. I am right at my goal - within a lb or so. I am just happy to be able to get different things back soon, I am very burnt out. It has taken me 15 weeks to lose 14-15 lbs. Very slow...But granted I am down to 133/134 so I shouldn't complain.

I am happy with the number, but now I have to tone up some to fit into an 8 just right! 10s are too big, 8 still tight. I don't care if I weigh 140 and wear an 8, my goal is a size 8 darnit!!!

Thank you to all of the information on the board, it has been such a big help. Lately I have been a little discouraged because it has been so slow, but that is about to end. I am trying to be POP to actually weigh my goal on Saturday. I have been a little slack lately.

I definitely loved the program and would certainly do it again!!!

Now if I can just maintain. As Deets has said, I am not sure how I am going to add food back in and not gain since weekly I fluctuate within about 2-3 lbs and that is in weight loss mode...

Great job to everyone else out there on your losses!!

Sheila
  • Sheila:
    Congrats girl. You did it !!
  • WTG Sheila!! That has got to feel great!
  • WOOOO HOOOO!!! Way to go Sheila. Can't wait till I'm there too.

Congrats!!!!!
  • Great job meeting your weight loss goal. I can't wait until I can say the same thing.