Help me pick my reward!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Okay chickies, I have found a few different hairstyles that I like. I am going to Kate hair.jpgpost them,tell me which one you like the best.

• Repo girl,
    Both styles are very nice but I really like the second style. I like the little flip in the longer hair in the back. I've been thinking about a new hairstyle for myself, these ponytails do nothing for me!
  • I like longer hair, but if you've had long hair for a while now, then I'd say go with the shorter and you have a thiner face so I think that style would look good on you. Wow what a chance make sure you take a new pic of yourself and post it.
  • I like the first one...it kinda looks like the style you have now? It's hard to tell because your hair is pulled back.
  • No, my hair is just long and straight. I really want some layers around my face.
  • Then I would say the first one...I think it would look really pretty on you.
  • What would your husband say if you decide on the shorter look? You have to also look at your life style and would you take the time to style it like the pic.
  • I like the style of the first one and maybe put some framing around your face. Keep the length somewhere in btw the two pics - that way you can pull it back when needed - I cut all mine off after savannah was born - thinking it would be easier - but actually it was alot harder - b/c I had to style it - Good luck - have fun - can't wait to share our new do pics
  • Katie - My vote is for #1, though they are both very pretty.
  • I really like the second one, but they are both nice. I wish I had long straight hair. I would like to be able to have a style like the first. You always want what you can't have......
  • I vote for # 2!
  • I like the second one too, but you would look good with either. You look great in your photo now!!
    Cheryl
  • Repo I LOOOOVEEEE #2... If you are going to reward yourself do something different!!! Thats the whole point of a hairdo...CHANGE! I would kill for straight hair, if you have it go with number 2! Also shorter means less maintence, and more time to do other things...
  • I like the first one, too. The second looks nice but I think would be more maintenance. You are so lucky to have straight hair! I'm sure either would be great but the first just looks closer to what you have now.
  • Katie - I vote for #2.
    My current haircut is similar - it is a bit of maintenance to get that little
    flip- de -do.

-S