Places to eat on the strip in Las Vegas

• I need to plan things very well for this next week. I leave on sunday to go to Las Vegas. My best friend and I and some of the ladies on her moms side of the family are going. It should be a nice trip but I dont want to come back 5lbs heavier. So does anyone have any suggestions on where or what I should eat while out there? My COD told me today that buffets are good because of variety and they always have fruits and salads and chicken. Any other ideas ladies? I told my friend she needs to help me stick to plan as much as possible and she was just like "yeah whatever" so I dont think she will be much help at all.
  • Yeah, you're probably on your own there!

There are so many places on the strip, it would be hard to narrow it down! We ate at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. Very good food, and they have a great floorshow!

Our hotel had a HUGE buffet! It was no problem finding healthy things to eat--but for all the healthy things, there was just as much unhealthy!!

Good luck, and have fun!!
  • When we went I ordered veggie omletes for breakfast most days. I also packed plenty of fruit, since it is hard to come by. I did the buffet thing a lot, too, for dinner, but for lunch look for Subway, McDonalds, stuff like that where you can get a salad. I hope you have a BLAST!!! I love, love, love Las Vegas. BTW, where did Bernadette go? She lives in Vegas.
  • I know at the Golden Gate hotel on Fremont street you can get a 99 cent shrimp cocktail. Just tell them to hold the cocktail sauce! I am so envious! Like Katie, I love love love Vegas! Have a great time!
  • i thought we could have cocktail sauce its in my book.