Juice

• Iv'e been on the program since jan 1 and have been doing really well up until march, Ive been going off of the plan usually in the afternoon when I get home from work. I feel like my blood sugar drops and I'm starving. So now i'm having cheese and crackers to hold me over till dinner. I haven't lost anything since 3/1 So today I am going to start the juicing. How many pounds can you lose in the 2 days? any advice appreciated
  • It really depends but the more important thing is to restructure your daily menu to accomodate the times you know are trouble, maybe save your lite till then or something like that? Consistency AFTER take off is the most important part...good luck to you!
  • thank you, that has always been my problem, consistancy, I get bored quickly and need to change recipes around
  • If your looking for something to eat when you get home how about a quick salad or veggies. They are as easy to make as cheese and crackers. This is what I do on the days when I starved when I get home.
  • Quote: Iv'e been on the program since jan 1 and have been doing really well up until march, Ive been going off of the plan usually in the afternoon when I get home from work. I feel like my blood sugar drops and I'm starving. So now i'm having cheese and crackers to hold me over till dinner. I haven't lost anything since 3/1 So today I am going to start the juicing. How many pounds can you lose in the 2 days? any advice appreciated
    Do you mean doing the Take Off juice plan? In my honest opinion, if you are feeling like you are starving and like your blood sugar is dropping on the REGULAR plan, then I really wouldn't recommend the Take Off for you. Juice enters the bloodstream very quickly-spikes the blood sugar and drops it just as quickly-so you will actually feel these symptoms MORE than you already are doing Take Off.
  • Take off always does a number on my blood sugar, too.