The Abs Diet

• Is anyone here doing or have previously tried the Abs Diet? I am starting it tomorrow. It's really more like a lifelong change than a "diet." Which I know that's what all diet plans are supposed to be, but this one just seems like one I can stick to. I picked up a copy of the book that goes along with the Abs Diet that has all the exercise moves in it and I ordered a copy of the new Abs Diet for Women. It should be coming in soon, but until then I will be following the eating guidlines outlined in the book I have now. Peanut butter is a fav of mine so any diet letting me eat that is good for me.

Let me know if you have any advice!
  • Leighlee,

Best of luck with your Abs Diet!

You can do it!!! Here's to getting rid of the marshmallow around your middle!!
  • Thanks Claire! That's definitely where I need to start! Thanks for the support.
  • I didn't realize there was an Abs Diet for Women. I'll definitely check it out; I'd like to get rid of my extra upholstery!! LOL!!!

If you need a buddy, I'll be happy to post with you.
  • Ooh i was thinking about going on that one. But wasn't sure. Update us on your new plan. GOOD LUCK!!
  • Abs Diet
    I've been on the Abs Diet about 3 1/2 weeks now and have lost 5 lbs. It is a pretty easy diet to follow,very much common sense. Check out menshealth.com for more info on it--the forums are wonderful. Let me know how you do on it. I highly recommend it. Oh,by the way,a little heads up--there's not a whole lot of difference between the original book and the one for women.