Peanuts??

• Me and my mother eat peanuts a lot. Do you think they are too fatty to eat for all of your proteins.
  • Balance is key for any food group..all peanuts isnt a good idea as all chicken isnt a good idea, y'know? Use them as your fats or sparingly as a protein if your plan allows it.
  • I buy the salt free peanuts, which I am getting tierd of eating all the time. I eat them a lot because I don't ave any way to cook here since I am living in a college dorms. Thanks for the replies and feel free to post more!
  • I eat the peanuts (10) for my fat selection. I buy Emerald cashews, they come in a green long round container. They only have 85mg sodium per their serving. I have not retained water from the low amount of sodium so I keep buying them.

Gwen
  • My center suggested today to eat peanuts as one of my proteins, when I'm not getting all my proteins in. I'm afraid I'm have problems in the restroom area, unless I get a ton of fiber in
  • Thanks for the cashews suggestion, they just seem so pricey when I saw them at Wal-Mart. I like tuna, but I get burned out on it VERY quickly and I will start taking the more healthy foods out of the cafe when I get a chance.