LA Cares Program?

• Hey! Did anyone else's franchise do the LA Cares nomination program? Mine did. Basically, you write a letter nominating someone for an LAWL program. If you win, they get the entire program free, and you get a $250 credit to use on their stuff...

Well, my nominee and letter were selected!!! My friend gets a free program, and I get $250 credit!!! I'm ecstatic, and so is she.

Just wondering if anyone else's center did this program, since I have not seen it mentioned here.
  • Wow Erin that's great! Always nice to turn someone on to something that can help them so much....and then they get it FREE! Whooo hooooo! I haven't seen or heard anything in this area about that...but what a great promotion!
  • Wow Erin, how cool is that? Your friend is so lucky to have you.
  • I don't go to the COD - but Congrats to you and your friend - that is absolutely wonderful!!!
  • Erin, I never heard of the program here. Too bad. I know someone that could have seriously used it. I am sure we all do though. Congratulations on the win.
  • Erin,
    That is so cool. I haven't seen that here, but our center is doing an essay contest on "Why I love LA Weight Loss" The winner gets a credit of some kind. I don't remember now what it was.
  • Congratulations, Erin! That was an excellent promotion your center did...my center didn't do anything like that.
  • The prize is like a scholarship -- all inclusive ... program, supplements, bars ... as long as she follows the program. If she stops coming in (for more than a week without being approved), then they will stop.

As far as the free $250 credit, that goes to me because I wrote the letter and nominated her. I'm excited because now I can purchase stuff from them without having to pay a million dollars for it!