I won!! I won!!!

• Well chickies - the competition is over for the work crew!! We all decided today to end and split the money appropriately. They decided the fairest way was to give me half and then split the other half between the 3 of us, so I ended up $126 - so I'm sooooo excited right now!!! One of the girls that was in the comp. with me is a real close friend and I want her to succeed so bad!! She has done wonderful and lost over 50 lbs within the last 1.5 years, but she was just lacking motivation. I shared with her the LAWL diet - so she is going to start doing it on Monday!!!

She should follow Gold with Lites - but a question for you knowledge bases - What plan would she follow if she decided not to do the bars?? Purple? or Red?

Thanks for all your encouragement and support - you chickies have helped me to succeed and win the money. I wish I could take all of you out to lunch

• Congrats you knew you could do it and were all so proud of you . Your friend has done real well also I'm glad your able to help her with LAWL and maybe that will help her to want to try a little harder.
  • WOOHOO HEATHER

Fantastic job! I'll bet you're on an emotional high today!!!
  • Yay!!!!! Heather, that is fantastic! Sounds like you will have a little extra money to visit your friend! congrats!
  • Yahooo Heather!! WTG chickie!
  • WAY TO GO HEATHER! Congrats.
  • Way to go!!! Congratulations!

Sheila
  • Thanks Chickies!! Yes, I'm definitely on cloud 50 today. Erin - that is exactly what I'm going to do with my money from this and the super bowl winnings. We both do alot of scrapbooking and they have an awesome local SB store, so I'm planning on getting some cool stuff while I'm there. I just want to be able to hang out and enjoy my friend - she is so far away - it is hard having a best friend that you can't go eat lunch or dinner with or just hang out for the weekend!!!

Thank you again for your support - you guys are the greatest!!!
  • I'm a little late to the party, but
  • Never to late to party my friend - Thanks Shennie - You helped me from the beginning and I appreciate it!!!
  • Heather, are you taking the baby with you when you go to visit your friend?
  • yes, I"m taking her with me - trying to get one last trip in before she turns 2 - so that I don't have to pay. She did really when she was ~ 8 months old and right now - she is fascinated with airplanes - I'm hoping it stays that way through the trip - I'm taking a port. dvd player with bear and the big blue house, so I'm hoping between the two - she will stay occupied and take a nap
  • YAY Congrats!!!!!!!!
  • Congrats heather!! Glad you won the money! Have a wonderful time visiting your friend!!
  • Yay Heather!!! Way to go!