New LA Lite Bar Flavors

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello,

Does anyone know anything about the new LA Lite Bar flavors that are supposed to be coming out. I had heard about a chocolate, almond, coconut, chocolate brownie, and a new chocolate caramel, but today at WI they were telling me that we are getting chocolate covered cherry, smores, and some other flavor in. Do the flavors vary by different parts of the country? It will be nice to have some different flavors to try!

Karen
  • The first three you mentioned have been in my center for about 4-5 months...I hear rumors about the other ones but nothing from my center yet. All centers are different.
  • At my center we have all of the bars mentioned. I wonder if it is another one of those franchise/corporate things. My center is corporate. The chocolate brownie and chocolate caramel are very good.

Gwen
  • My center says we will at some point be getting the smores and the cherry but not the others. Grrr . . . .
  • My center said the 3 new ones would be here probably sometime in march. We have the caramel, choc. crunch, peanut butter, lemon, cookie dough, fruit & oat and the chocolate mint. I was told that they were going to discontinue the fruit & oat and the chocolate mint. I see the double chocolate listed in the lites, but haven't seen them at our center. I like to mix the cafe au lait with my evening cup of coffee, but they have been out for a couple of weeks and they have had the hot chocolate on back order since before I started, so I haven't tried it yet. I am pretty sure that the center I go to is a corporate center.
  • I asked this question last Friday at my center and was told the fruit/oat and mint were being discontinued and that they were being replaced with smores and choc. cherry but those were the only two that she said. So no brownie one for us I guess lol
  • I don't remember the name of it since it's at home, but there's one that tastes like your eating a snickers bar it is so good. The package inside the box is even generic because they said they are so new. The have another caramel one, but it is a harder bar and I don't care for that one as much.
  • Discontinuing the fruit and oat? AARH!!!! It's my favorite and I eat it every day. Maybe I'll stock up.
  • Quote: My center said the 3 new ones would be here probably sometime in march. We have the caramel, choc. crunch, peanut butter, lemon, cookie dough, fruit & oat and the chocolate mint. I was told that they were going to discontinue the fruit & oat and the chocolate mint. I see the double chocolate listed in the lites, but haven't seen them at our center. I like to mix the cafe au lait with my evening cup of coffee, but they have been out for a couple of weeks and they have had the hot chocolate on back order since before I started, so I haven't tried it yet. I am pretty sure that the center I go to is a corporate center.
    I hope my center does not discontinue the chocolate mint, those are one of my favorites.
  • Quote: Discontinuing the fruit and oat? AARH!!!! It's my favorite and I eat it every day. Maybe I'll stock up.
    I feel your pain, if they discontinued the lemon, I would just have to go to an all food plan.
  • Here in TX they said that the brownie bar is going to replace double chocolate!!??! But no mention of s'mores...bahhh

I'm waiting for the chili-cheese fries bar myself....

Ange
  • Has anyone read the ingredients on the lites? My friend an I were just talking about this--but they seem like candy to me. High Fructose Corn Syrup--that's the same thing in a regular snickers bar. They only added 4 more grams of protein. Tell me, why again should I have the Lites over a Luna Bar?
  • I love the lunas - The Prias are good to have something different, but I don't like them quite as well as the Lunas.....I do like the Vanilla Pria's - they are tasty and different from any of the Lunas....I might try those Dr. Soy as well - I wonder if they carry them in the stores?
  • My center said we are getting the choc cherry and smores in March (supposed to get a strawberry cheesecake but not anymore--I am jealous of all the flavors you others have--especially the coconut (if it's good!) and the brownie. We live on peanut butter and the choc caramel--our favorites.
  • I visited the site for Dr Soy, the nutritional facts are VERY close to the Lites, I am going to Trader Joes tomorrow, I think they carry them- Ill let you know!