Does anyone sleep more than usual

• While on NUTRISYSTEM?

My sister and I are having problems staying awake
  • Are you getting in all of your extra foods that they recommend, besides the NS foods? I would suggest that you keep a good food log and write down everything you eat - NS foods and your proteins/dairy/veggies/etc. Then add up your calories, and maybe even your protein. You might not be eating enough. You might also want to add a multivitamin, such as Centrum. What about exercise? Becoming more active can boost your energy levels, though you need to make sure you're getting the nutrients to support it.
  • I don't know about nutrisystem but I know that if my calories are too low, I get sleepy. Which is pretty much what Suzanne said, isn't it?
    But if I exercise during the daytime, I sleep much better at night
  • No, but I actually have the opposite problem- I could stay awake for days! I have to take something at night to make me sleep.

Is there a specific time of the day when you are sleepy, or all day long?

I agree with Suzanne and Susan- maybe try to exercise at the times you get sleepy- even a quick 5 minute walk will help stir things up. Also, I take One-A-Day's "Weight Smart" multi-vitamin, and that has some herbs to help give your metabolism a boost, and drinking green tea might also help- that has a tiny bit of caffeine, but the properties of the leaves boost your metabolism as well, and that will give you a little more energy.