Tip Cards

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello Chickies!

I am going to post one of the tip cards here for you all. I have all of them and I hope it helps. If you want more let me know.

Have a great day!

Bernadette
  • Bernadette - Thank you. These tips are VERY helpful for those of us without the Free to Live program.
  • thanks bernadette, whenever you get time (emphasis on the you and time ) can you give us a little more, I was lucky enough to have Britt send me the dine-out stuff, but I would love to actaully know how to habndle situations, rather than just get into an "I cheated funk" and let it get worse
  • Bernadette,

I'd love to see more tips. I can use all the help I can get. Thanks for posting the info.
  • Hey Ladies, I have these in PDF format, my COD gave me a login to get them online. I can email them to anyone if you want them!

Sheila
  • Quote: Hey Ladies, I have these in PDF format, my COD gave me a login to get them online. I can email them to anyone if you want them!

Sheila
    Oh if you could email them to me I would really appreciate it. Thanks for the offer.
  • StargazerJMK, can you Pm me your email address?

Also, if anyone asks for them and is not receiving them, please let me know. I am sending them right away, but the file is 8MG with them all, so I might have to break it up if you can't receive that much.

I was going to email the link, but it won't allow it without login and pw - could share that I suppose, but don't want anyone to come back and yell at me!

Sheila
  • Sheila that is great,that you were able to get them like that. I just have the cards.

Let me know if any one needs me to post them.

Bernadette
  • Bernadette I would love to read any of the other tip cards that you might want to post. I know I need at the help I can get!!
  • Thank you Bernadette for posting the tip. I think the tip cards would help us all. I asked my center about them again yesterday and they are clueless.
  • Here is a few more

I will add more in a bit.

Bernadette
  • Bernadette, how many tip cards did you get in your package? Shelia sent some by email that I printed out and the movie one is in there, but not the birthday one or the mall one. Did you site give you the cards or do you have a link that you can go and view them also? I tried but putting my zip code in doesn't bring up an area for clients to sign in and view them on line.
  • Barb, I got them when I signed up, on 1/8. I will get them all on hear and you can print the ones that you need. I dont know if there is a link because I was not given a password to use the site. I will have to ask my Center and get back to you. I have 10 more and I will get them up today for you and others.

Bernadette
  • Thanks we appreciate it.
  • Thanks everyone, Now I really feel "free to live" am I a commercial or what?