? CC - pancakes ? Shennie? or anyone who knows

• I noticed the material says that Pancakes are 3-4 in pancakes made with cooking spray and water and 2TBSP - light maple syrup...
    Does this mean I can use any kind of pancake mix that uses water for the mixture?
  • Heather, my COD told me any kind. However, I do go for the lower calorie boxes (even though they all only vary by about 20 calories) I actually found the buttermilk pancakes to be less caloies than the regular ones.

Pancakes are my favorite CC and my COD said since i don't like syrup I can substitute 1 T low fat margarine and not have to count it as a fat, but I cannever get my fats in so I ussually count it.
  • Thanks for such a quick reply - I've been wanting to try them especially on the weekends - but didn't want to go Off plan.

I didn't see anywhere in my book where it says waiting a month to use CC's - is this true - I saw it in another post?

My material just says - one a day and count as protein
  • I know some people say they have been told this, but my COD didn't mention it to me when I started. I do think (in retrospect) that it would be a good idea to wait so that your body can get use to the regular program.
  • Thanks again - I will plan to enjoy them in the month of February then!!
    Thanks for your help again!
  • I just wanted to let you gals know that I tried some really good pancakes today! A few months ago I was grocery shopping in the States (Being from Canada, I love shopping in the US because you have such cool products!!!). Anyways I found this pancake mix that was recomended to me by a friend. They are called "Ployes French Acadian Buckwheat crepe/pancake mix". They were delicious! At first I was a bit leery of using buckwheat mix, but it was great! The mix just requires water, there is no need to spray the pan, as it does not stick. They turned out light and fluffy. They were great! Anyways, I just thought that I'd pass this on, next time I go back, I'll definately be picking up a few more packs!
  • I've just been going to LAWL for a week...
    and my center told me "not to worry about carb cravers yet". So I think they'll have me wait. I wondered why she said that, I guess that's why.

Michele