Old 11-11-2005, 02:09 PM   #1  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Default LAWL Open House next Wednesday

i dont know if this is nationwide or franchise..one of the counselors told me today that Wednesday is going to be an Open House with "everything" on sale. Just thought Id see if anyone knew about this or has had an experience with their open houses to see what kind of sale they are talkin' bout! I plan to buy more weeks.
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 03:31 PM   #2  

You saying thta you were going to buy more weeks remided me to tell everyone that weeks are on sale for $5 in the Chicagoland area, in case someone wanted to get some more
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 04:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 322/255/175

Height: 5'6"

Hi Deetsmom:

Our open house was 2 days in October - they had 25% off everything. I got my cookbook for 21.00 - they also had tickets that you could earn by buying stuff and for just showing up. You also got 20 tickets for bobbing for apples which I did - what the heck! I wanted to win! The tickets were for prizes ranging from an overnight stay at a hotel (grand prize) to carriage rides downtown, to restaurant gift certificates, beauty shop vouchers, LAWL products, etc. I won the grand prize AND the gift certificates! They also had lots of recipes from the fall handout you could try -

It was a lot of fun. Also, new people could join for half price. This is in the St. Louis, MO market.
mom2fivesweeties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 05:23 PM   #4  

Lori, I might have to take the drive over to Illinois for the next open house. your center sounds great.
Old 11-11-2005, 05:27 PM   #5  

Hi Shennie,

Come on down! I really think my center is awesome. I've not had any of the issues others have had - my DH and I are are SO looking forward to our free overnight in downtown St. Louis! We're going during the Christmas season and our oldest will watch the 4 little ones! Such a treat! We never have enough $$$ for ourselves - it was so neat I won!
Old 11-11-2005, 06:41 PM   #6  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Congrats on winning Lori!! Thats great!!

I

Last edited by mrsbeanie; 01-12-2006 at 10:57 AM.
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 10:50 PM   #7  

beanie, tell them to write your name on the top of Monday. Put a post-i on their computer. Add Beanie every monday
Old 11-12-2005, 10:34 AM   #8  

Thanks, Beanie!

We are really excited about it! The only problem is that by the time we have a few drinks and some snacks, I definitely won't stay on program - sigh - oh well, you can't have everything now, can you???
Old 11-12-2005, 02:06 PM   #9  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to enjoy a nice time with the hubby. Just make the best choices you can while enjoying yourself and then come right back and get on program!
Old 11-12-2005, 03:51 PM   #10  

I know! We are pizza fanatics and he said, "We can order pizza, right?" I said, "Does it look like take-out pizza is legal on LAWL?" He said, "Well maybe we'll order a small and you just have one piece." I guess that's what we will do - that one piece will probably do a number on my stomach anyway - haven't had any at all since end of Aug. or beginning of Sept - tried that Healthy Choice pizza - UGH -
Old 11-12-2005, 04:03 PM   #11  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Actually two peices of the veggie pizza are a carb cravers meal and can count as a pizza...i am on red 1 w/o lites and it says "2 plain or vegetable slices (brocolli, mushroom, or spinach) pizza shope style 7 inch long by 6 inch crust (2 slices of a large 14 inch pizza): pat oil 2 slice is one protien, 1 slice is 1/2 protien hope that helps some.

I like the lean cuisine pizza i have tried 4 cheese (add my own canadian bacon), margharita, and roasted vegetable i am a pizza critic and I do like thoses.

I have had pizza hut pizza veggie lovers take off the olives 1/2 cheese and had two slice and counted as cc meal ....
Old 11-12-2005, 04:28 PM   #12  
banned

Im on Gold and you only get one piece...not worth it to me, I love it WAY to much.
Old 11-12-2005, 04:28 PM   #13  
banned

to=too
Old 11-16-2005, 06:40 AM   #14  

Hi,
How do you find out if your center is doing any specials. Have any of you guys gotten yelled out. I did yesterday. What do you do when your told by one counselor and another says you can't do it. I didn't like her and i was frustrated any way because I had a bad week and I knew and I tried to explain cause I am also having surgury and she was just hateful.
ptspeced
ptspeced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 09:08 AM   #15  

pts~ you will find that some counselors are great and other are

If you find that you just can not work with someone, you can always say that you will wait for the next counselor. And if you are shy and don't want to make a scene, I know when I first started, i woudl go to the washroom if i knew i was going to get the counselor I did n't like so i could get the next one, but the chicks on here have empowered me and now i can just say I want that one.

they are there for you and you paid for them. Make sure that you get wwaht you paid for and that is service.