Old 11-07-2005, 08:56 AM   #1  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Default Take-Off question

I know the the TO and Knudsen's morning blend are similar....does anyone know the ingredients of either juice? My grocery store doesn't have the Knudsen's. I thought that maybe the gerber's mixed fruit juice might possibly be similar?
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 09:58 AM   #2  

emmy go to the knudsens website and they will list all of the nutriional info and the also have a product locator link. It's not at my grocery store either, but this little mom and pop health store not to far away has it.
www.knudsenjuices.com
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 10:14 AM   #3  

Thanks a bunch...gerber's is close enough. I bought it so I'm going to use it. We'll see what happens...bad weekend!
Old 11-07-2005, 10:52 AM   #4  

Thanks, Mary
Old 11-07-2005, 10:13 PM   #5  
Marching To Her Own Beat

Hey emmy! I had a horrible weekend too. I'm doing TO now, and can I tell you that I'm starving!!! I end up having an extra cup of vegetables because I was so hungry. I'm wondering if I can have an additional LA Lite because my stomach is growling and I have a headache. I'm going back to the center tomorrow to see what I can do for the rest of the day.
herownbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 11:05 PM   #6  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Im telling you...I really dont think TO is worth it...it is torture. For this past month, I did it two times and its messed EVERYTHING up for me...I shouldve just been happy with my slow loss and continued on, rather than ride the TO roller coaster..this said, mrs.big mouth (me) will probably just go ahead and do it again, LOL!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 10:24 AM   #7  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

I totally hear ya! I hope my post didnt sound judgemental...I should have said, I totally dont think its worth is for ME Bravo, Mary!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 08:46 AM   #8  

I went off plan...again. Okay, today and tomorrow TO, I mean it this time. I don't do the TO for any "extra" weight loss...I do it when I get off track because it helps me get back to behaving.