Old 10-20-2005, 02:45 PM   #1  

Default Nothing to do with LAWL - Divorce Court...

Ok - so when I was off yesterday being lazy and watching tv, I saw Divorce Court with Judge Mablean. Am I fuzzy or did she have a face lift? She really looks very different, much more Hollywood.....any thoughts?
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 03:21 PM   #2  

Height: 5' 4"

You know, I thought this forum was going to be about actual, real-life divorces... Boy, do I have the stories!

Anyway, I did notice that Judge Mablean looks different; but I couldn't figure out what it was. I thought maybe it was a new hair style or something. I also thought maybe she had lost weight. I guess I would have to go back and look at some old episodes. But I will agree that her face looked smaller, could be sugery, weight loss, make up, or the hair style--I dunno
MetalChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 03:33 PM   #3  

Well yesterday they had both old and new episodes on. The difference is too drastic to be hair and or makeup in my opinion. She almost looks like a different person. I think she looks great though....I love those court tv shows......
Old 10-20-2005, 03:56 PM   #4  

I only seen one episode during my lunch break yesterday. I had to go out for part of it. Usually, I watch Bold and the Beautiful; but yesterday I missed it and ended up watching Divorce Court.
Old 10-20-2005, 04:02 PM   #5  

Do you have tv at work? I have to go to my moms house about 10 minutes away from work......
Anyhow Karen, it is my personal opinion that you have much better divorce stories than what's on tv......
Old 10-20-2005, 04:50 PM   #6  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Hey do you guys ever watch Celebrity Fit Club? Judge Mablean was on season one of that, and she lost a LOT of weight. I went to their website, and they report that she lost 25 lbs while on the show and then she went on to lose another 45 lbs on her own after the show ended, for a total 70 lbs lost. She no longer wears glasses either. She does look fantastic.
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 05:06 PM   #7  

Have to join in on this - I used to watch Divorce Court alot - and then they changed the time it was on, so I've lost track - but she has lost lots of weight - I think it's between 70-90 pounds. She's counselled many of the people who are unhappy about their weight and it carrying over to the marriage about weight loss. . . so Star, you were not imagining it.

And Karen, yes, I think you should carry a video camera with you!

Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 08:28 AM   #8  

We do have a TV here at work, but sometimes the room that it is in has a meeting or someone else has taken it over so sometimes I don't get to watch TV during my break. I have been trying to keep up with my soap, Bold and the Beautiful, it's only 30 minutes. When I miss it at work, I have a season pass on my DVR at home so I watch it as soon as I get home.

I really should write a book, then maybe a movie about my insane life. Especially the XH, I have some stories about my DF's XW too; but they aren't as entertaining as mine...
Old 10-21-2005, 09:21 AM   #9  

Carmen - DUH me, I did see her on Celebrity Fit Club (like that show).... maybe it is just weight loss - but WOW what an improvement. Time for me to get my 'fat' pictures out and see if I changed that much......She look downright HOT....
I think Cher's daughter is gonna be on the next CFC .....it will be fun to see how someone with her background will do.....What's her name Chasity (can say it, can't spell it).....lol
Karen, let me read the rough draft of your book, it will probably make a great 'Lifetime' movie......
Old 10-21-2005, 12:31 PM   #10  

mary - I don't think they will bring her back for a third time.
Do you chicks ever watch Surreal Life?
Old 10-21-2005, 12:45 PM   #11  

I watch Surreal too. What about the first 'super' model Janice Dickenson? Think she is really a drunk crack head? One thing is for sure - she's very strange too. I think my fav on that show was Peppa of Salt n Peppa....she was pretty real.
I think living in a circuis house would drive me more crazy than I already am.......and that dog with three legs. Honestly, I would be thinking someone zapped me back into the 70's and I was tripping.......lol
Old 10-21-2005, 03:01 PM   #12  

mary - you are certainly right there - how could we ever forget that? YUCK......
most of them are disguesting........
us, LAWL chicks would be much more interesting as a group, ofcourse.....
Old 10-21-2005, 03:07 PM   #13  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

I wonder how we'd fare in The Biggest Loser house?
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 03:09 PM   #14  

Carmen - Girlfriend, WE would kick butt and take names.....
Old 10-21-2005, 03:15 PM   #15  

Ok - Who is the our Organizer here that will win us our spot and chance

GO TEAM LAWL