Old 10-12-2005, 08:36 PM   #1  
pregos

Height: 5'10

Wink New member

Hello,

I am I new member of 3 fat chicks as well as LA wieght loss. I like the program so far and have lost 9 pounds. I tried wieght watchers but I really like the one on one counceling. I would appriciate any tips. I love the idea of chatting with people that are trying to lose wieght because all my friends are skinny. My best friend is pregnant so after she has the baby she will be dieting too but she is not as big as me. I read that if you post 10 times each month you get a credit or something. Can someone explain that to me. Anyway can't wait to meet people and love losing wieght.

Brandy
glasgow314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 09:33 PM   #2  

Welcome brandy!

Are you asking about the visit your center 10 times in a month and get a coupon thing?

That is only at certain centers, I don't really know how thye pick which centers, but ask yours
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 10:02 PM   #3  

Hi Brandy and welcome!

I know what you mean about skinny friends, and my non-skinny friends are never dieting when I do!

I'm with Shennie - I think that 10 times thing is for certain centers, not 3FC.

Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 10:12 PM   #4  
pregos

Height: 5'10

Thank you!! How do yo make the weight lose goal tracking line. They are really cute and I have seen that different users have different ones. My first wieght loss goal is 50lbs.
glasgow314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 10:17 PM   #5  

Brandy - if you go to the User CP section (upper left of the screen), click on it, then go to Edit Signature -- there's something about adding the ticker.

I've still got about 40-45 to go, so we'll be around for a long time.

Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote