LA Weightloss #29

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • ok gals, here are my measurement stats. on August 30 my bust was 42 my waist was 38 my thigh was 27 my hip was 48. As of today I am proud to say that my bust is 39 1/2 waist is 31 1/2 thigh is 22 3/4 and hip is 41 1/4 and the beginning weight was 207 and I am down 160. It has taken me so long to get here but it's worth it. I feel so much better.

Karen M
  • GREAT JOB!!
    Karen M, congratulations!!!!!! You are so awesome! I am just so happy for you! I think you need to reward yourself with a new peice of clothing or something like that! You should be so proud of yourself!

Sharon, COngrats to you also! Good luck in Michigan! You'll do just fine!

Marcie
  • WOW!
    Karen M,
    How great you must feel.
    I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work.
    I can't wait until I am closer to my goal.
    Sharon
  • hi everyone
    you ladies are great. good job on everything.
    i keep reading the post and it keeps me going i just want to thank you all for your support
  • You can do it too
    Hi Dee Dee,
    You can do it too. I know it is a hard job, but it will be well work the effort. Even if we slip up, just get back on track.
    Good Luck
    Sharon
  • Jet Start
    Hi Guys
    Sorry--I haven't posted in a few days to let you know what has been going on.
    I started Jet Start on Tuesday--was going to on MOnday--but, on my way to work, I was hungry and had a bar--after I ate it I realized--OH NO--no bars--well, Tuesday came--and today is my last day on Jet Start. I have done awesome. I am really motivated. In fact, when I was at the pool with my son on Tuesday, he had grilled cheese and fries (they looked incredible and are delicious) he offered me some 3 times and everytime, I, of course said no thank you.It was actuallly very cute of him to be so nice to share (he is very good like that). Anyway, I really didn't feel tempted in the least, and I feel very proud of myself. I have also been drinking an enormous amount of water. I think it was a great idea for me to try this again. I know if I didn't do this, I couldn't continue trying to stay totally on track. I would have my bars, but, I was doing the same thing I was doing when I was going to WW--I would start fooling myself and "just have a small peice". Anyway---I am not going to be able to weigh in until Saturday--I haven't gone at all this week-----we will see. I hope it worked and it wasn't too much food. You know what was weird--the more I ate, the more hungry I was. Yesterday, I ate 2 hard boiled eggs and an orange and by 11am, I was STARVING. So, I went to a store at 11:30 and bought 1/2 chicken. Went to work at 12pm and went out to lunch with my boss at 12:30 (only ate a hamburger (no bun) and told the waiter not to bring french fries (he looked at me like I had 10 heads)
    Janie---I hope you started this week--let me know.
    When I went to weigh in the other day---I was very upset--I had lost a pound---but, I got measured (last time measured---3 months ago) I lost 1/2 inch on my hips) Well----I am SURE that that really motivated me to really get on track.
    I am really sorry for babbling on.. and on.......
    Will let you know on Saturday how I did

Take Care
    Margaret
  • HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

Margaret, Way to go on turning down that grilled cheese and fries! Gosh that is one of my favorite meals! I am the same way, if I am not careful I'll just have one bite here and another bite there and before I know it I have eaten the whole thing. My husband is really thin so we have all kinds of junk in the house for him. It is funny though, I never really want any of it. Little Debbies, candy, peanuts,chips. I guess that is good. My biggest weakness is when I eat out. I have such a hard time saying no to fries. That is why I am staying away from restaurants for now! I am just not ready yet! Don't get discouraged on your measurements! You are doing awesome!!! Good luck on Sat!!!

So far the Take Off Drink thing is going okay. I like the taste of it, but I miss my daily salads. We'll see if it pays off on Sat!! Have a great day everyone!
    Marcie
  • Missed you guys!!!!!
    The messages weren't showing up on my email and I've been so busy, I haven't had a chance to check the board but here I am!

I'm feeling so out of control physically and mentally! No, Margeret I didn't start Jet Start this week. I haven't done anything this week. It's been "****" week for me. All the female stuff is really getting to me and I'm not handling it very well at all! My period was this week and it's been misery. I start my new pills Sunday!
    I hope this is the answer! I've fallen back into my old habits when there's emotional stress, now physical stress! I've eaten everything that wasn't on the plan! I've gained 4 1/4 lbs. I've let eating take over again!!!! I am so disappointed in myself. But alas, I'm not giving up! My husband made a point to me that made sense but it's going to take some work on my part. He said I could take back control of my eating. My emotions and the physical stuff is out of my control, but I can control what I'm eating. I just have to seperate eating and emotions.
    It sounds so easy, but it's going to take work.

We're leaving for Gatlinburg on Monday morning for vacation.
    OK girls, I I need some accountability here! Here's my plan for the weekend! Get back OP, drinking lots of water to flush out my system! Do my LA lites and I'm going to start getting some exercise in! Right now I feel like a big ol' blob! I'm constipated on top of all of this! I felt so much better when I was hanging with the program than I do right now! I can't even sleep because I had pizza tonight and it's tearing my system up!!!!!! Oh don't we ever learn!

I'm glad you all are doing so well! You all are my inspiration to keep going! Thanks so much!!!!!!

Janie
  • Janie, I am so sorry you are having such a rough time. I am an emotional eater as well and I know how you feel! How much weight have you lost total? And how long have you been on the plan? You probably didn't gain that much weight. It is probably just sodium. There is a tea that I drink that really clenses my system. It is called Super Dieters Tea and you can get it at the grocery store. It isn't in the tea section, but by the slim fast and stuff like that. GNC also sells it but the price is double. It costs 4.00 at the grocery and 10.00 at GNC. It comes in tea bags that makes two servings. This stuff is awesome! Anyway, hang in there you can do this! You just have to believe in yourself! I hope your pills help as well! Have a great trip to Gatlinburg!

I weighed in this morning and I have lost 3.5 pounds. That makes a total of 10. I am extremely happy about this. I did that Take Off and it really worked. It was easy too! I also talked to another counselor and she said that I am not the only one who feels that way about my counselor. She said that I could just ask for someone else from now on and that she was very sorry that happened. So overall I feel better! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Marcie
  • One day at a time!
    Marcie,
    Thanks for the encouragement and the suggestion. I may have to try the Diet Tea. I have been useing the Green Tea that LAWL sells and it's good, but 1.00/tea bag = 16.00. Kinda expensive.
    Today I had lost 2.5 lbs of the 4 1/4 I had gained. You're probably right that it's sodium and fluid but I'm back on program so hopefully I am back on track - at least today. At this point, it's only a day at a time process. Sometimes an hour at a time.

I did get some sleep and my husband let me sleep untill 11:00 this morning. I am not a late sleeper, but I was up every hour on the hour.

Sorry to be such a whiner today! It's just been a really rough couple of weeks and I'm praying for it to get better!

Hope everyone is hanging in there!!!!!
    Janie
  • LOST ANOTHER 5 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi guys!!!!!!!!!
    I am VERY happy yo report that I weighed in today and lost 5 pounds!!!!!!! I was so excited--I knew I lost AT LEAST 3 pounds. Well, now I have lost 50 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is such a great feeling to be on the 50 pound column and to know that it wasn't hard to lose at all. The best thing is that I am so into this plan again. I went to a birthdat part this afternoon and didn't munch on chips ,cheese doodles or the Carvel ice cream cake (I LOVE those crunchies in it!!!!) The party was at my girlfriends house (her son's b-day) and I dropped my son off--came back-they already had pizza, so, even if I was hungry--I didn't get to even have a bite of the pizza.
    Janie--I am with you all the way. The reason I love this plan (when I am sticking to it-is that I DON"T WANT any of the junk--so many times I nibble here and there and don't even realize it.
    Gotta run--
    Take Care everyone
    Margaret
  • Janie
    Hi Janie,
    Hope you have a good vacation. Sorry to hear you have been having problems with stress.
    This is Sharon 44. I am in Michigan at my Moms.
    I signed her up to this board so I can stay in touch while on vacation.
    I called the L A weight loss center this morning and they are calling my center in Tennessee to get my Files faxed to them so I can go while I am here for two weeks.
    HOpe everyone is doing well.

Sharon
  • Things are better!
    Thanks, Sharon,
    Things are much better! I'm eating better and feeling better! I'm looking forward to my vacation in G'burg. Hope things go well for you in Michigan. Let us know how the centers are there.
    Hope your mom enjoys the program!

Have a great trip!
    Janie
  • Sharon, what an example you are! You are so smart to get your files transferred to Michigan. Good luck while you are there!

Janie, way to go on losing the 2 1/2 pounds! You're right back on track!

Margaret, 5 pounds!!! WWOOOOWW!! 50 pounds, even better! Congrats to you! I am so happy for you.

Just checking in to see how everyones weekend is going! Talk to y'all later!
    Marcie
  • New thread #30
    Started a new one! #30!
    This one is wayyyyyyy to long!
    Janie