Old 08-18-2005, 06:16 PM   #1  

Default New to the program

I am new to LAWL and message boards. How do I get involved in your monthly thread? Are 3 eggs 1 protein?
c-handla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 06:28 PM   #2  

Hi c_handla,

just come on and post, all are welcome! There's a button at the end of the screen that says Post Reply, or just put something in the quick reply box at the bottom.

About the eggs - 3 eggs are 1 protein for purple and red plans, but only 2 if you are on blue, gold or green . .

Hope this helps!
Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 02:59 PM   #3  

Default What do the different colors mean?

Hi,
I am also new to L A weight loss. I am on the purple plan. What do these other colors mean? Red, green, gold as mentioned in your post. I am also working on my attitude because since I started, I have been playing games with cheating. Any encouragement would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Last edited by Leesfree; 08-30-2005 at 03:01 PM.
Leesfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 05:19 PM   #4  

Hi Leesfree!

The different colors are the ways LAWL adjust the portions and the portion sizes as our weight changes. I'm on purple now, too (or goals are the same), and will shift to gold in the mid 180's. The gold protein sizes are generaly 2 oz smaller than the purple ones, and I think there's one less veg. Green is even less then gold (oy). There is a blue plan, which is sort of between purple and gold, and then there's red which has I think another 1/2 protein and starch than purple. There's even an orange plan for teenagers.

About the cheating -- you can do it, chick! It's all the mindset - you know that you deserve the best choices. .. I see that you've lost 7 pounds all ready, which is terrific! Try not to cheat for the first few weeks until it becomes second nature - if you feel that you MUST cheat, then make it for a special occasion, and enjoy it. The program does work, but we have to work it, if you know what I mean?

Come join us on the monthly thread - although we'll have a new one in a couple of days --

Hugs,
Julie
Old 08-30-2005, 09:22 PM   #5  

What is the green plan used for? I am on gold and was told there is no lower plan - that I'd be on this one until I reach my goal.
slimmerKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 06:50 AM   #6  

Kim - I think the Green plan is used if you want to go below 130?