Old 08-24-2005, 02:29 PM   #781  

Audit - Glad to see you alive and well, I always know your not far away - probably walking somewhere....

Oh I was 3.4 pounds down at WI - and it felt really good!

Mary - What Eli's behavior says is that he is a flirt, but well adjusted....lol

Last edited by Star; 08-24-2005 at 02:31 PM.
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 02:33 PM   #782  
234/165.8/160

Star-That's great about WI!!!! I'm going tonight and hoping for my lowest number yet...I bought 4 weeks to get me through the end of September and I have about 8lbs to go. I'm done then, wherever I'm at.

Things are busy at home, we've decided to build a new house, so we've been trying to get our other one ready to sell and picking up the lot for the new one. We won't move in until next Spring or maybe June, but I'm excited!

Also, my son found a kitten so we are searching for its owners because I already have 2 and don't need another one....though she is super cute!
auditgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 04:04 PM   #783  

Jen - That's great about the new house and the new kitty....lol I like how you hold out on posting and then have tons of cool news...

FI - Where are you and are you back on plan with me? There is safety in numbers ya know....

Michele - Where are you? Come back, we need details on the house search.

I have an hour to go and I'm more than ready...it is really nice outside here today, like 76.......

Regina - Are you around or busy making up avatars?

Yeah - Where is Britt? Maybe she ran off with Ruby?

Hope someone will post something and help me finish out the day here.
Old 08-24-2005, 04:16 PM   #784  

Mary:

My oldest son used to be obsessed with women with large boobs and long hair. It was to the point where I asked the doctor about it and he just said that it was probably becase I have a large chest too.

I remember one day he was headed out the door to catch the kindergarten bus and grabbed my Victoria's Secret catalog. He said--"I'm taking this to show-and-tell. It's my FAVORITE comic book." Can you IMAGINE what the teacher would have said?

I think he's just fine. And his daddy will be PROUD, I'm sure!
jmpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 04:26 PM   #785  

Default Presents

Jenn, please see if you like any of these:
http://public.fotki.com/EweWho/jenn/

Marbear, I've got some prezzies for you too:
http://public.fotki.com/EweWho/mary/

Carmen, I'll be looking for something for ya!

Last edited by EweWho; 08-25-2005 at 12:21 AM.
EweWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 04:27 PM   #786  

Star, how is Kaycee doing? Haven't had a Star Princess update lately?

Jenn, love the story about the catalog=comic book!
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 04:31 PM   #787  

Regina - those are soooooooooooo cool!

Julie - Your right I haven't talked about Kaycee in awhile. She is 7 months old now, some light hair, huge blue eyes and two teeth. She is doing the army crawl now. I don't get to see her as much as GDB becuz they live further, but she will be getting equal time soon....Thanks for asking - you don't miss a thing!
Old 08-24-2005, 04:32 PM   #788  

Quote:
Originally Posted by textjewel
Hey chicks!

I had ANOTHER dinner out yesterday -- but it was grilled seafood -- took too long to get served, so I had two pieces of bread, and some of the spaghetti side -- I had saved my starches, thank heavens. . . Luckily the scale was not up today. . . but must get the water in to flush the sodium. .

Regina - where do you find the pictures you use for the avatars? any particular sites? I'm fascinated.

Hugs to all,
Julie
Sounds as though you had planned for the "oops" and it didn't get to you. Great job!

As for the pictures, I spent over a year on groups that shared tubes for PSP. Tubes are what they call pictures that have no background so you can put them into whatever background you want. If I find a picture online that I like I will copy it and then turn it into a tube.

The avatars are a little tricky because I may find a picture I really like, but by the time I resize it small enough for an avatar it has become fuzzy or has lost a lot of the detail. Sometimes I can go in and add some detail, sometimes I can't.

Now I'm on the lookout for something for Carmen.....
EweWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 04:41 PM   #789  

Star, sounds like KC takes after you in coloring?

Regina, showing my ignorance, what is PSP?
Old 08-24-2005, 04:57 PM   #790  

Default .

til tomorrow...

mary - the new avatar is so you......
Julie - yes, KC does have my genes...only wayyyyyyyyyy cuter...lol
Old 08-24-2005, 05:24 PM   #791  
I think I can...

Default Umm Hello

Hello everyone. I just stumbled upon this board today. (lucky for me) I've been sitting over here in the corner quietly. I don't know how to post a new msg, so for now im going to be that annoying person who posts totally unrelated replies in other folks posts (sorry) Could somebody tell me how to post a new message? Anyway, you all seem like really nice people who are motivated and successful. I've been doing LAWL for like a year (fell off the wagon for a few months) Now i'm back and i've lost 4 pounds in 3 days. i'm suure that has ALOT to do with the fact that I have the worse headache in the world. I stopped eating sugar and drinking soda again on Monday. Today i'm a little better. Can you believe what that stuff does to the body? Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Kiki
mzKiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 05:27 PM   #792  

Hey Kiki! welcome to our friendly little corner of the LAWL universe. . You can post here, or start a new thread with a question in the main LAWL forum - there's a button on the top left "Start a new thread" - try that?

Seems like summer is THE time for falling off the wagon - you have lots of company!

Julie
Old 08-24-2005, 05:33 PM   #793  

Default Regina--thank You!

I love them all! Now I have to choose, which will be horribly difficult!!! You are a wonderful artist. Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Old 08-24-2005, 07:27 PM   #794  
Missing Ohio

Welcome Newbies and thank you all for your supportive, kind words. I have a headache at the moment, so I'm taking something and turning in early.

Have a blessed weight loss night.
LadyIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 07:50 PM   #795  

Bre: I hope your headache goes away for you. I get those quite a lot too.