Old 08-23-2005, 09:17 AM   #736  

Height: 5' 4"

Continued from last post......

Pick Up A Few Things In Town

Rotate Your Tires

Change The Sheets

and last but certainly not least, Scrub the Shower

I hope this helps ease some of your work load.
****, what are friends for?

Last edited by MetalChic; 08-23-2005 at 09:21 AM.
MetalChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 09:21 AM   #737  

Karen -

Regina I love them!! I can't decide which one I like best. I'll have to rotate 'em!

Fiona

P.S. up just .2 this morning, not bad.
vibrantecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 09:29 AM   #738  

Hello everyone, Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Good luck staying OP everyone.
haylo921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 10:02 AM   #739  

Default Morning Chicks

Karen - Thanks for more eye candy this morning! Liked your virtual model too - you look awesome! Oh and I like you wild little new avatar...

Julie - Yeah - I'm glad I went back too. I feel good about being able to get back to 165 pretty fast. Today is day 1 of Fast Forward, so far so good. One thing is for sure, when I go off plan for awhile, the shock of seeing how much and how quickly I gain - whips me back POP real quick

Fiona - Okay BKS - when did you have time to get slightly intoxicated between dinner and you night post an on what? I like you new avatar too, but for you I would have picked a more 'spunky' fairy...... About mall walking, you just don't look in the windows - walk fast, look straight ahead and don't stop for nothing.....lol

If you look at my profile picture - you can see I love margaritas. However I have decided they just aren't worth the calories and have pretty much given them up....... partly becuz I could never stop at just one...

Welcome Dav310......it's carzy fun here.....

Okay I'm sure it's time for me to go and drink something......
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 10:14 AM   #740  

Oh almost forgot - Rusty said to say "Hello" for her. Her job is going good, but she isn't allowed to use the internet there. So she is doing crossword puzzles and reading books in her spare time. She has also had alot of out of town company. Hopefully when things slow down for her she can post again......
Old 08-23-2005, 11:06 AM   #741  

Good morning ladies! Been trying to catch up posts, it's taking me forever.

Karen-Your model is so neat! And I love the guys you put up...yummy

Julie-DH's schedule is so crazy. He is 'suppose' to be home for a few weeks, then leave for a few weeks, then back home until after the Holidays and then he is being deployed for 9 to 10 months ! About the body image I do the same thing, then I will see a pic of myself and reality hits like a ton of bricks.

Dav310-Welcome! This is a wonderful place to come for support, the ladies here are great!

Marbear-I find myself hungry a lot in the evenings and I am on red. I think for me that is when I use to eat so much, late at night when the kids were in bed, so I didn't have to share, that is so awful of me, huh? I know that gold has a lot less food than red, good idea with saving half of your bar. I drink a few glasses of water when it hits me.

Star-Congrats on going to the COD ! I avoid it for as long as I can when I know I've gained.

I went to the COD yesterday, hadn't been in almost 3 weeks, bad I know. I had lost 9.2lbs My counselor put me up on their board as one of "Tacoma's Top Losers" Down 15 lbs in 5 weeks! I was so happy and proud of myself! Okay ladies, I will be back later to read and post. I'm off to the gym to and walk on the Hope everyone has a great day POP!
aag118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 11:14 AM   #742  

WTG, Athena TTL (Tacoma Top Loser!)

Mary - DS go a little crazy with the sharpie??

Yeah, Fiona, I was wondering about that slightly intoxication too --

Star, tell Rusty HI! We miss her and her pink panther avatar.

about the body image and the pictures - what I want to know is why I never see the thin pictures when I'm thin, and then realize that I'm thin? and then stay that way? That's the goal for this year. . . Hard to believe that it's just over 6 months until my next birthday -- I would love to be in maintainence by then. . .
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 11:16 AM   #743  

Mary--what an education you got this morning already! Can I assume that your children were your educators? I'm sure there's a funny story behind that post. LMAO!!!

Just found out that my youngest has autism. He's high-functioning, but they're going to start working with him heavily after school starts. It's really kind of depressing, but I am not going to self-medicate with food like I usually do!
jmpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 11:17 AM   #744  

Athena - You are doing AWESOME....
Mary - you are too, you almost to your Labor Day Challenge...Oh and I met to suggest Sugar Free Jello for you night time snack - that use to be mine and it worked......

Julie = Posted at same time. But I have the answer as to why you don't have any skinny pictures. Bear, with me....when we went to Utah my DSIL had old movies of us when our kids were babies, that's when I jogged 3 miles a day and weighed 125. Well I was noticably missing from all the pictures. In afew of them you can get a glance of me hiding around a corner or getting out of the picture. It was becuz I thought I was too heavy to have my picture taken....., can you believe that crap. Maybe you have the same problem fat or thin - no pictures. Well this time when I get to goal I don't care who's taking pictures, even strangers, I'm gonna be in everyone of them.......

Last edited by Star; 08-23-2005 at 11:22 AM.
Old 08-23-2005, 11:22 AM   #745  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Hi all,

Fiona, love the avatar, really cute. And you are a funny drunk...(just teasing, but it was cute)...

The house was OK, it could work, but the guy i'm interested in is very concerned and thinks it's very dangerous for me to move in. I'm not really excited about it, so i'm still looking. But Simba was very well behaved.

I've decided to put LAWL on hold until i'm a little more settled, but that said, i'm still going to try and be OP.
Mitchypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 11:25 AM   #746  

Completely off topic, but how do you make those avatars? I hate mine.
jmpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 11:35 AM   #747  

Jenn - Regina is Queen and Giver of cool avatars........
Old 08-23-2005, 11:48 AM   #748  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Mary, no Miguel isn't calling anymore. He did after our date quite a few times, we chatted online and then nothing. I know that he had to go to Vancouver for business but I think he just lost interest and i'm not sure i want to go out again, my gut is telling me no. It's a new one, named Dave.

I had a nice thing happen yesterday, the house i looked it happens to be across the street from a lady from my old church group that i haven't seen since last November. I said hello to her and she looked at me.....and i said, it's Michele....and then she remembered, we hugged and i ended up going to her house for a cup of decaf. She told me she didn't recognize me and asked kind of embarrassed, "You've lost weight, huh?" I told her i have since she last saw me, and she told me that it was really noticeable. It reminded me that i have made positive changes and she noticed.
Mitchypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 12:27 PM   #749  

I will put up a different one of Regina's avatars when I get home today (it's going to be a long day, at work then at 4:00 Mom and I have to meet with the caterer for her anniversary party this weekend, then at 6:30 DH and DD and I have K-garten orientation!)... I'll show you all the one DH really likes.

Fiona
Old 08-23-2005, 01:52 PM   #750  

....slow day today, mom's off buying a new truck, so there's not much for me to do. Where's everybody else?

P.S. Star, re: the avatar - that just goes to show how different my internet personality is from real life (or at least how I think of myself)! I tend toward the more reserved, it takes a lot of effort for me to "act" outgoing. It would be easy to call it a body-image issue, but I've always been more introverted. I'm working on it, though.