Old 08-01-2005, 12:19 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 171/167/135

Height: 5'5"

Julie - When I went to the COD and there was a counselor I didn't like, I would ask to wait for the next available counselor. WTG on the 18 lbs! Don't let them get you down.

Mary - Can you move?! Not living near family has some benefits. Family drama drives me crazy.

Does anyone know what metrics the centers are run by? Is it only profit/loss or do they follow any other numbers? (total pounds loss, number of new clients?) I know it is a great plan, but it is still a business.

Had left over sushi for dinner on sunday (we had made it from scratch - mostly veggie). The extra carbs sent me up a bit -- doing 2 day TO.
henrygirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 12:51 PM   #17  
FirmingDi

S/C/G: 228/228/135

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking here and there. Don't mean too, but I'm always behind on reading all the messages. I manage to read a couple and then I need to get back to work. So, now I'm posting quick. I'll check back on the messages later.

You chicks should think of starting a weekly thread rather than monthly. It's so active it really get's big.

So, when I last went to COD I was down 4 pounds which was great since I was making up for the rough week before. Then I go ahead and have a bad weekend. I'm trying to recover by being POP, but it's so frustrating. I keep sabatoging myself. Any way, no excuses - I'm only going to lose this if I commit to this and follow my program. I will be POP and get moving. Can't throw my money out the door.

Hope all are having a good day. I'll check back in so I can keep up on all these messages.

diane
firmingdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 01:08 PM   #18  

I figured you would have heard the flapping of my arm skin in the shadows if I lurked too long Star!
solocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 01:13 PM   #19  

Cath - Actually no, flapping of the arm wings and slapping of the thighs - I KNOW first hand what they sound like......and am so use to those bodily function noises I wouldn't of noticed....
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 01:14 PM   #20  
Missing Ohio

Default Future SIL

Marbear - don't EVEN allow the enemy(Satan) to intrude in your life no matter how close she tries to move in. Sounds as if there is no loss with MIL anyway. So, remind yourself that you got the man that she possibly still wants, even if she has to go to 2nd place(the brother). Be secure honey and keep eating/living clean cause she doesn't sound as if she or the future husband have it together. Don't expect miracles from the BIL cause he doesn't sound too together first of all to allow his brother's has been to come on to him. Have they been close(brothers) in the past, before he got engaged? I would't worry about them, but I would always keep an eye trained on her. That's my opinion

Thanks Mitchypoo for the redirect cause I was going to post on the old thread but did realize that there was probably a new one somewhere.

Oh, happy Monday and August to everyone.
LadyIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 01:50 PM   #21  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Mary - What a positive way to look at things !! LOL !!! and CONGRATULATIONS to your hubby !!!!
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 02:04 PM   #22  
Missing Ohio

Default Beth's Egg Idea

Marbear please explain the 'egg idea'.

Thanks,
Old 08-01-2005, 05:35 PM   #23  
FirmingDi

24 egg whites in two days seems pretty rough and I love eggs.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:36 PM   #24  
280/280/160

Hello all, I'm new to the board. I have been doing LAWL since June and I LOVE it. I am getting FAB results. I'm looking for a group of ppl to talk to and get to know. I hope I'm in the right place. Looking for a buddy also.
My3RisingSons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 05:37 PM   #25  
FirmingDi

Hey, it's August 1st. Seem's like a great day for renewing program goals and getting a fresh start.
Old 08-01-2005, 09:02 PM   #26  
Missing Ohio

Default Thanks

Marbear - I like eggs also but 24 whites in two days is a little much I thinks. I follow that handout sheet and it's probably why I don't do so well the last time. This is day two for me so I will know tommorrow when I WI.

Nite ladies, I'm out (feeling weak so may has well go to bed early)
Old 08-01-2005, 10:38 PM   #27  
217/177.8/150ish

24 eggs is a lot of eggs and it takes me time to be able to eat an egg again after TO...

I didn't think you could have condiments on TO..

So how's the TO's going for those you doing it??
buttonsinabox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 11:09 PM   #28  

Just checkin in girls...looks like y'all had a good weekend- except for Marbear- sorry about all of the chaos and emotional upheaval. But you sound like you have all of your priorities taken care of- and are looking to the positive! I went totaly off program this weekend...It was the twins birthday so Sat. we went to Hershey park. I didn't overeat-just missed alot of fruits,protiens,and no bars. Sunday was the party and it was a hectic day-I know-excusess,excussess...so I only ate lasagna(not on the plan, but SO good) and salad all day....Oh well. Monday has arrived and time to suck it up and get back on plan! Learned something new today at the center...I've been buying the bars- and usually eating 2 daily. Didn't realize the shakes and drinks are also lites and lower in calories- and price! Live and learn.... Keep up the good work guys, and thanks for all of the support and tips!
shannon_jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 06:42 AM   #29  

Unhappy I'm sooooo nervous!!

i did a bad thing. i went on vacation for a week. (july 25th-31st) and while i did, so did my lawl eating habits. they went on vaca too. gone. so i am realllllllllllllllllly scared as today i am goin in to get weighed. they are gonna yell at me. i cry when ppl yell at me. i already feel reallllly bad about it. i am so scared that i gained back the entire 22 lbs. that i lost. hope everyone else is doing good!! ~linda
912go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 07:53 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 171/167/135

Height: 5'5"

Linda - Hope the weigh-in goes better than expected. Although they want to see you lose weight fast - it is about being real -- life happens and we all fall off. Just get back on the wagon with us~! Maybe you could spin this as a "sales opportunity" for them...
henrygirls is offline   Reply With Quote