3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   LAWL Losers & Friends - August 05 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/62615-lawl-losers-friends-august-05-a.html)

Mitchypoo 08-03-2005 05:57 PM

I'm sorry too Ruby, but it's his loss...I enjoyed your piece at the Noyse. I think you should write the SB Saga as a short story, it was entertaining and certainly got all our attention.

firmingdi 08-03-2005 06:03 PM

Welcome back Ruby! Sorry about java boy, but congrats on the loss. Congrats to everyone else on the loss too. Oh, and wtg on the nsv Star! Hope you're not kidnapped by all the young guys at the pool.

So, I survived my lunch meeting without too much off program stuff. I did have a "titan toothpick" which is the chicken/tortilla appetizer with a little salsa and sour cream. But for lunch I just had a small chicken salad with lite dressing. One splurge and a sensible lunch. I'll be off to the fair for my gourmet box dinner. Don't know what that will be, but I'll be good. They'll also have cream puffs and blue ribbon brownies. I must stay away!

haylo921 08-03-2005 06:03 PM

Hello everyone, well I have been back on track as promised. I have not been able to log in though, I logged myself off and had to wait for them to reset my password. Anyways, it's good to be back. I need to continue encouraging myself to keep on going. Today, they measured me and I have lost 12 inches so far. It would probably have been more, if my diet would not have been so back and forth last month, but that is okay. Well have a good day everyone one and I will check in tomorrow.

haylo921 08-03-2005 06:13 PM

Okay while I wait for my father to come home, here is my plan I am going to two concerts in mid august, and I plan on being at least 5-6 pounds lighter. And of course I plan on staying on plan while attending these concerts. Tommorrow is back to exercise, no excuses and POP. Well I'll talk to ya'll tomorrow.

mistletoe 08-03-2005 07:46 PM

Hi everyone!

My name is Holly and I started the gold plan on Tuesday. Then I went to my dad's with my family and they celebrated my dh birthday with cake & ic. stayed OP otherwise...then today they had leftover cake & ic of course.....saturday is my son's birthday...have to be careful of that cake! Next month is MY bd...cake....:nono:

I am wanting to lose about 30lbs...is by Thanksgiving feasible? I'm 148lbs and want to get to 120. Need your support please! This is my 1st really structured diet program...wow! a girl from LAWL just called me and asked me how everything was going! I'm suprised!

How many here use the LA lites? I don't know if I'll use them....my contract says for any refund I have to use 1 a day on maintenance. What are your thoughts?

Thanks!!
Holly

haylo921 08-03-2005 09:46 PM

Hey girls, one of my counselors told me to try this and as weird as it may sound it was actually pretty good and made me feel like I was drinking a float.

I mixed 1 vanilla la lite shake package w/ 8 oz of diet coke instead of water mixed it up and I have to say at first I thought it tasted a little weird but then when I got over the fact of what I had mixed together I thought it was pretty good like a coke float or rootbeer float.

Also I have the cookbook and they have a recipie for Cream Sickles. You mix 1 Vanilla La Drink Mix with 12 ounces diet orange soda, blend it, freeze or chill and serve

I don't know if any one has ever tried that or has shake packages but if you do and you want ice cream w/o going off plan and using a stratch give it a try. Oh I will post this recipies on the recipie board.

mandyd26 08-03-2005 10:16 PM

Hey Ladies,
I just wanted to let you know that I'm still around. Things have been crazy lately. I will update you soon. One cool thing is that I am going to be working at LAWL soon. I start my training next week. Woohoo! So I probably won't be on as much. Also I went to a family reunion and some people didn't recognize me. That was a wonderful nsv. Anyway, I gained 7 pounds in a week, but have already lost 4.4 of those pounds in just 3 days. I'm still under my goal weight, so I'm not going to stress. I think I'm in week 5 of stabilization. Being on vacation for a week kind of through me off, but I'm back on track now.
Hello to everyone... Sy, Star, Julie, Rusty, Metalchic, Ruby and everyone else. I just read August's post, but it will take me some time to catch up on July's. Talk to you chicks soon.

Mandy

LadyIzzy 08-03-2005 11:01 PM

Just wanted to do a drive by before I drop into bed. Has anyone done the Slim Down shakes. When I was in on Tuesday the counselor told me that I should do the Slim Down after the Take Off so that I would lose more weight. I think it was just a ploy to get me to spend more money. I told her that I would use the protein shakes that I already have at home. She kind of threatened that I won't lose any weight like that. I'll show her.

Well, nite nite ladies. I'm off the laa laa land

EweWho 08-04-2005 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalChic
Sounds like you had fun Jen.....

When is your b-day? Mine is July 24...

Mine is July 22. I'm trying to catch up on the posts, but you chicks are a chatty group. It's 12:45 AM and I'm this far behind. The rest are going to have to wait until tomorrow! Good Night all! (Everyone else is probably already in bed. :lol: )

Karen 08-04-2005 06:09 AM

Good Morning Chicks,
I thought I would get on here early this morning so I could post before starting the day... :) I got busted on the computer yesterday so it looks like I might have to stay off of it while I'm at work.. :mad: I really hate not being able to play during the day.. Maybe I should invest in a lap top to use during the day... :lol: But anyway, atleast it was a co worker that caught me instead of the owners...She just let me no that it's a big :nono: around there. The way it works is, we can go to another facilties computer to see what units they have available. When someone does that, they can see what it is on the screen and they have control of the mouse and will knock you right off there... :lol: But anyway, I'll just have to catch up from home.
I got on the scales this morning and was at 175.6 so I finally adjusted my ticker. I'll probably weigh again on Saturday. I'm really trying to concentrate on the plan this time....Well I should say, once again... :o
But anyway chicks, I might be on again tonight but if not I'll talk to you all in the morning. :D

MetalChic 08-04-2005 08:58 AM

Good Morning Ladies! :wave:

WB Mandy! :wave: Missed ya!
Congratulations on the new LAWL career! :bravo:
I actually thought about asking if they needed some part-time help at my center myself. Although, I am not a pushy person so I probably wouldn't make much money. :( And, I really don't have time. They are open from 9-7 M-F and 8-1 on Sat, and those hours aren't very good for me.

Linda, Jen's b-day is the 22nd too... Small world, huh? When you get a chance, would you mind making me one of those nice avatars with my name on it? :^:

Be back later... :s:

Star 08-04-2005 08:59 AM

:wave: Morning Chicks.....

Well, I'm here, which means I didn't get kidnapped at the pool :dunno: Actually the only one's at the pool was my family and this 'beauty & the beast' couple. :lol:

WOW mandy is gonna be a COD :devil: counselor? Maybe she will give us some real secrets........

Oh - My Harley is on E-Bay and I have two bids. The bids are only for half of what I want, but the guy told me that the bid really won't get HOT til the end, which is this weekend......Cross your fingers for me.

Later chicks...

vibrantecho 08-04-2005 09:15 AM

Star - hang in there. I never bid on ANYTHING on ebay before the last 24 hours - personally it's because if I bid sooner and then get outbid, I either get depressed or end up spending too much money!! :lol:

Fiona

Star 08-04-2005 09:19 AM

Thanks BKS - I know you understand the E-Bay method. I'm anxious, and don't really think it will sell on E-Bay. If I don't get what I want, I will just keep it til next February and then try again.