Old 07-20-2005, 12:44 PM   #541  

Thumbs up

Mary - Now he is a keeper........
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 12:50 PM   #542  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Ugh just got back from dropping off my laptop to be looked at. I have this bad feeling that its gonna be fried beyond fixing or at least cost way to much to fix. So not sure how that is gonna go might just have to chat while im at work lol.

Debi~
Thanks!! Im with you girl im also tired of flip flopping the same 5 lbs but im on the road to getting them gone!!! Congrats on your loss!!!!!!!!

Star~
Mom is about 5.6 and she is 49 will be 50 next month. OK OK i will sop my whining!!!!!!!!HAHA GL @ WI (still all crossed)

Karen/Rusty~
So sorry to see that you have joined me in the DOWN and out club today!! Hope you are alright though.

Marbear~
YAY!!!!! Its always nice to hear things like that and we tend to always share TMI!!!! haha Congrats on your loss and keep up the good work.
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 01:37 PM   #543  

Default I'm back...

Okay Chicks - you can uncross everything now and Thanks Was down .8 and I'll proudly take it

Britt - I think your mom should start on Gold (JMHO). Unless she starts to workout more than 5 hours a week and then she would need more portions.

I have to go chow down now....be back later.....
Old 07-20-2005, 01:44 PM   #544  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

CONGRATS STAR !!!
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 01:55 PM   #545  

Default ...

Mom to 3 -

I just found out that DDIL is expecting again and that will make four precious
GB's for us.....
Old 07-20-2005, 02:01 PM   #546  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Congratulations, Star! Way cool.
Mitchypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 02:01 PM   #547  

S/C/G: 185/185/150

Height: 5'4"

Mary.. congrats on you loss and body reformation.. I'm looking forward to the day that I loose the rolls on my back. I have several sets I'm not a fan of.

I do love my starches and fruits.. I'm just looking for a jumpstart of some kind. I know I'm doing the right things, I just can't get my body to recognize it. I did the gold all last week and had a gain.. Ate mostly proteins yesterday. some vegies..stuck with red plan formula since Monday, lost 2 lbs.. who really knows why a body does what it does?

thin thoughts to all

Debi
debi d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 02:03 PM   #548  

Thanks Michele - I'm really taking to this Grandma thing.......it's so different than being the mom...........
Old 07-20-2005, 03:07 PM   #549  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Hi Everyone.
Britt - sorry about your fall, I hope your laptop isn't damaged beyond repair. Congrats on the loss.

Star - double congrats lady!!!

Mary - congrats to you too!

Well now that I am back "in the swing of things" as it were, I have an issue. At this point in my WL journey, I should be down a total of 50 lbs or more. I have only lost about 25. Sometimes I feel like I have failed in my efforts, and that my weight problem has me beaten. I feel like I am working hard, but not seeing the results. Don't mean to whine, but DANG!
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 03:14 PM   #550  

Carmen - You are 26 pounds less, that is a small person.......
When I'm down about not being at goal I have this thought: If I weren't on this plan, I would have gained more weight and me next option would be gastric bypass surgery. So we plug along, ounce by ounce and we will get there. You just keep on trucking chickie.......
Old 07-20-2005, 03:28 PM   #551  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Afternoon Chicks!! Well i had a nice lunch and im sleepy now lmao. Star congrats on your loss!!! I figured we all had so much crossed for sure you would be down Carmen I hope the computer if fixable as well! I have been where you are Carmen in fact just recently I should be down 50-60 lbs by now as well and right now im at 19 but im gonna reach that stupid 25 lb mark if it kills me lol. My body normally does this though i will love 20 lbs and it doesnt want to lose anymore has happened to me before. If i would just quit making things harder for myself by eating oh i dont know Krispy Kreme doughnuts while i was on vacation lol But we have to jump back OP and keep going so join me girly lets do this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now i have a question yesterday and today I have been on the hungry side could this have anything to do with my increase in exercise? My stomach actually growled this morning and it hasnt done that in months! I know my counselor said to keep track of how i was feeling and to let them know if i started getting hungry with new amount of exercise that I am doing however i dont think i could eat any more food last night was a struggle for me to get a last 1/2 Protein and 1/2 dairy in ohhh speaking of that im supposed to increase my water better grab a bottle be back later.....

Britt

PS if you need me ill probably be in the bathroom......
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 04:01 PM   #552  

Hey chickies!

Don't think I've mentioned this on here yet - I sold my second house this weekend!!! I've been showing DB and DSIL around for months now, and one of the ones we looked at on Friday they just fell in love with, made an offer and it was accepted! (after a little negotiation, of course). It's a super cute little place, just perfect for the two of them (they aren't planning on kids for a LOOONG time, if ever). And the whole make-an-offer, counteroffer, negotiate, how-about-this business was so much less stressful than the first time (mostly cause it wasn't my OWN feelings on the line if the deal didn't go thru!). So this on top of the new marketing plan on top of the potential client my dad mentioned the other day, is starting to make me feel like I'm REALLY in business! DH took me out to dinner and a movie to celebrate last night. It was yum!

No news here on the LAWL front - I've not been on plan, but maintaining anyway. I still haven't figured out which box my plan book and diary ended up in, I haven't seen them in weeks and weeks.

I mentioned this in the exercise thread - I'm hopefully going to be getting a new "day job" soon - my mom wants me to take over the office work for her business. It will just be a matter of agreeing on a salary that we can both make ends meet on, lol. The great thing is that I can do it pretty much any hours I want which will allow me more time to do the RE stuff I'm not doing now. Like Star said in the other thread, I guess I'm just not happy unless I have more stuff going on than there are hours in the day!

Fiona
vibrantecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 04:20 PM   #553  

Fiona - Congrats on selling two houses. Sounds right down your alley.
Glad you posted becuz your updates on "As Fiona Lives" have been too few and far between lately.
Anyhow find that box and get back with us - we need your energy......
Old 07-20-2005, 04:25 PM   #554  

Default Color Plan Worksheet

Some one posted about how to use the worksheet to figure out which plan to start with. Here is some info:
I'll use Healthy Female as an example:

Say I would like my ideal weight to be 140:

140 + 10 = 150 = Green
+40 = 190 = Gold
+40 = 230 = Purple
+50 = 280 = Red
+100 = 380 = Red Plus

So, for me who started at 175, I was put on Gold because I was between 190 & 150 lbs. My sister who started with me was 210, so since she was between 230 & 190 she started on Purple and then would drop to gold at 190 or so, etc, etc,

Hope this makes more sense. The sheet I have is dated 4/02 so they might have changed it with the new plan and exercise guidelines.

My center never put anyone on green - only as a last resort. I think this is because our manager was an LA client to start, and she actually did most of the plans from red down to lose all her weight. She said green is really hard, besides one less fruit and veg than Gold, on the old plan Green didn't have any limited options so you were only eating the unlimited proteins and starches.

Back to work for me - I haven't been able to get on line at home, so I'll have to sneak on again soon.

Melissa the videochick
videochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 04:42 PM   #555  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Britt and Star - thank you so much, I really needed to hear those things. I love this site. Right now there is no one outside of the s at the COD (do we still use those symbols?) in my support system. My DSIL that I joined with is "on hold" for no good reason, I just don't think she wants to do the program anymore. My DH is not very supportive either, so right now I feel as though I'm going it all alone. Anyway, I'll get off my .

BTW, I am at 40 oz down, how about you?
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote