Anyone doing the QWLC diet?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hi all! I went to the Quick weight loss center and signed up 2 weeks ago and must say this diet is actually working for me! I was wondering if anyone else is going to QWLC and how has your success been; so far I've lost 9.5 pounds and lost 8 inches! I'm really thrilled and I'm eating more food than I ever have on any diet.
  • I have looked into the program (briefly) but they wouldnt show me the food list and well with that price that was the deal breaker... Can you tell me what kind of foods are on the list? I cannot seem to find any information on this diet or rather the "approved food list" on the internet so I dont know if it will work for me or not. The office I went to was more interested in the sale than helping me, so if the program really works I might be interested in finding another store operated by a different owner. So do you still like the program?
  • Qwlc
    As I stated in my original posted, I have been going to QWLC since September 18,, 2006. I am down 75 pounds (I had my weigh-in this evening) and feeling fantastic.

The program really works, once you establish a daily regimene of getting in all the food you are required to eat daily. However, five months later, it's just my way of life. I'm just watching the pounds and THE INCHES melt away!!!

I couldn't be happier. My motto is "work the plan and the plan will work for you!!!" Congratulations to you -- stay motivated!
  • Yes Ladies . . . this sounds fascinating . . . please do tell us a little more detail about what the actual diet plan entails . . . because the results certainly seem amazing . . . thanks.
  • I joined the QWLC today. I hated to spend the money but I hate the way I look too. I was doing Overeaters Anonymous. I've lost a few pounds but I think I need to be weighed to have accountability.
    Judi
    188____________________________________goal 145
  • I went to the office in Kennesaw and they were wonderful. The first thing I said to them is this going to be a hard sell? She said what do you mean? Is this going to be a high pressure sell, sell, sell? She said no and it wasn't. I spoke with Anita. Tonight I go in for my class. First they put you on a three day high carb plan. I'm not sure what comes next.
    Judi
  • I just Googled qwlc and got some information. Some sites have recipes.
  • Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the book they give you in the beginning. I lost it and I want to start back up but I need the info
  • Hi. I'm new to this forum. Doing the QWLC diet as well and looking for additional support. Started last Tuesday and lost 4 lbs. If anyone has any helpful hints to share for staying true to this program, please share what has worked for you. Could use all the help I can get.

Thanks!
  • Quote: Hi. I'm new to this forum. Doing the QWLC diet as well and looking for additional support. Started last Tuesday and lost 4 lbs. If anyone has any helpful hints to share for staying true to this program, please share what has worked for you. Could use all the help I can get.

Thanks!
    Eunice,

I lost 100 pounds in 5 months on the QWLC program. So many people I know asked me for details that I put together my own version of the system with meal and snack photos as well as recipes. I lost a pound a day for the first 45 days and another 55 pounds in the next 105 days. I didn't believe it was possible to lose that much weight, that fast, without exercise.

I can't insert the link to the PDF file until I have 25 posts. Sorry. Check back.

OmegaMan
  • I just joined QWLC
    I just joined and am looking for a cyber support group. Is there anyone out there also doing QWLC diet? I lost 9.75 my first week!
  • anyone doing this still , im starting monday and looking for some support!!!
  • Quote: anyone doing this still , im starting monday and looking for some support!!!
    Hello! i actually have an appointment with them TOmorrow!~im just worried about the price- is it real expensive- i just NEED this weight off!! ill be here for support!
  • ^^^^ How did it go? Im on my second week and down 6 pounds my first week. Im only doing the food supplements, no pills and im losing just fine, I did this 5yrs ago and lost a ton of weight fast but life happened and here i am again ready to take it off!
  • ive been on LAWL before and it worked great for me. i am 5'9 and 191 lbs. i was about the same when i started before and i was on the red plan. have things changed? can someone give me any kind of info? I have been trying to lose weight for a while now and ive lost almost 15lbs but just recently started to try hard for the last 3 wks. ive only lost 5lbs and i am discouraged.