3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Anyone doing the QWLC diet? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/59601-anyone-doing-qwlc-diet.html)

Nascar Girl 06-14-2005 01:13 PM

Anyone doing the QWLC diet?

Hi all! I went to the Quick weight loss center and signed up 2 weeks ago and must say this diet is actually working for me! I was wondering if anyone else is going to QWLC and how has your success been; so far I've lost 9.5 pounds and lost 8 inches! I'm really thrilled and I'm eating more food than I ever have on any diet.

TxRavieBabie 06-21-2005 01:03 PM

I have looked into the program (briefly) but they wouldnt show me the food list and well with that price that was the deal breaker... Can you tell me what kind of foods are on the list? I cannot seem to find any information on this diet or rather the "approved food list" on the internet so I dont know if it will work for me or not. The office I went to was more interested in the sale than helping me, so if the program really works I might be interested in finding another store operated by a different owner. So do you still like the program?

krnick 02-19-2007 11:06 PM

Qwlc

As I stated in my original posted, I have been going to QWLC since September 18,, 2006. I am down 75 pounds (I had my weigh-in this evening) and feeling fantastic.

The program really works, once you establish a daily regimene of getting in all the food you are required to eat daily. However, five months later, it's just my way of life. I'm just watching the pounds and THE INCHES melt away!!!

I couldn't be happier. My motto is "work the plan and the plan will work for you!!!" Congratulations to you -- stay motivated!

meowee 02-20-2007 04:50 AM

Yes Ladies . . . this sounds fascinating . . . please do tell us a little more detail about what the actual diet plan entails . . . because the results certainly seem amazing . . . thanks. :hug:

Judibeau 04-12-2007 09:23 PM

I joined the QWLC today. I hated to spend the money but I hate the way I look too. I was doing Overeaters Anonymous. I've lost a few pounds but I think I need to be weighed to have accountability.
Judi
188____________________________________goal 145

Judibeau 04-17-2007 08:35 AM

I went to the office in Kennesaw and they were wonderful. The first thing I said to them is this going to be a hard sell? She said what do you mean? Is this going to be a high pressure sell, sell, sell? She said no and it wasn't. I spoke with Anita. Tonight I go in for my class. First they put you on a three day high carb plan. I'm not sure what comes next.
Judi

cbmare 04-17-2007 02:16 PM

I just Googled qwlc and got some information. Some sites have recipes.

Breannaj1215 09-26-2009 08:17 PM

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the book they give you in the beginning. I lost it and I want to start back up but I need the info

Eunice 12-29-2010 08:00 PM

Hi. I'm new to this forum. Doing the QWLC diet as well and looking for additional support. Started last Tuesday and lost 4 lbs. If anyone has any helpful hints to share for staying true to this program, please share what has worked for you. Could use all the help I can get.

Thanks!

OmegaMan 01-20-2011 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eunice (Post 3623578)
Hi. I'm new to this forum. Doing the QWLC diet as well and looking for additional support. Started last Tuesday and lost 4 lbs. If anyone has any helpful hints to share for staying true to this program, please share what has worked for you. Could use all the help I can get.

Thanks!

Eunice,

I lost 100 pounds in 5 months on the QWLC program. So many people I know asked me for details that I put together my own version of the system with meal and snack photos as well as recipes. I lost a pound a day for the first 45 days and another 55 pounds in the next 105 days. I didn't believe it was possible to lose that much weight, that fast, without exercise.

I can't insert the link to the PDF file until I have 25 posts. Sorry. Check back.

OmegaMan

JDTH 02-19-2011 02:51 PM

I just joined QWLC

I just joined and am looking for a cyber support group. Is there anyone out there also doing QWLC diet? I lost 9.75 my first week!

proudmommy09 03-25-2011 05:40 PM

anyone doing this still , im starting monday and looking for some support!!!

KailynnsMommy 04-01-2011 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by proudmommy09 (Post 3775252)
anyone doing this still , im starting monday and looking for some support!!!

Hello! i actually have an appointment with them TOmorrow!~im just worried about the price- is it real expensive- i just NEED this weight off!! ill be here for support!:carrot:

proudmommy09 04-04-2011 09:26 PM

^^^^ How did it go? Im on my second week and down 6 pounds my first week. Im only doing the food supplements, no pills and im losing just fine, I did this 5yrs ago and lost a ton of weight fast but life happened and here i am again ready to take it off!

marissaann84 04-10-2011 06:03 AM

ive been on LAWL before and it worked great for me. i am 5'9 and 191 lbs. i was about the same when i started before and i was on the red plan. have things changed? can someone give me any kind of info? I have been trying to lose weight for a while now and ive lost almost 15lbs but just recently started to try hard for the last 3 wks. ive only lost 5lbs and i am discouraged.

Joni135 04-10-2011 10:00 PM

I'm a former LAWL member and actually did the QWLC program for about 10 weeks. Sure, I did good the first 5-6 weeks....but I stalled and was doing the program to the letter, with the exception of taking all the supplements they wanted me to buy.....it was a good jump start, but wasn't a good plan for me, overall. I get bored too easily and need variety.

ubermom 04-17-2011 09:58 PM

I would love if someone could share the program. I need to lose a lot of weight and can't afford the program. Please help!!!

Simba9960 05-19-2011 09:27 AM

I just started this program on Monday - I crashed and burned yesterday but I'm back up and moving forward. Is anyone else on it? I would love to swap notes and tips!

Comedian 11-10-2012 02:18 PM

This thread needs resuscitation. So here it is...........

4princesses 11-19-2012 10:59 PM

How close is qwl to LAWL?

joefla70 11-20-2012 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4princesses (Post 4533903)
How close is qwl to LAWL?

I was on LAWL and now I'm on QWL. I don't remember the LAWL plan exactly, but it seems like the two diets are very much the same.

ALLAMUCHY 01-24-2013 11:40 AM

Qwlc

I did the QWLC a few years ago and did very well. I am going to try again. Anyone out there know if the plan has changed much???? I do know about the dreaded first 3 day "de-tox" but can't seem to get my hands on the approved food list. Any help out there would be appreciated.

Thanks.

joefla70 01-24-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALLAMUCHY (Post 4605089)
I did the QWLC a few years ago and did very well. I am going to try again. Anyone out there know if the plan has changed much???? I do know about the dreaded first 3 day "de-tox" but can't seem to get my hands on the approved food list. Any help out there would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Give me your email and I'll help you out.

blue300shop 01-30-2013 12:39 PM

Please help....new member

Hello everyone-
I did the quick weight loss center diet in 2004 and lost a lot of weight. However, I've gained 35 pounds of it back and can't seem to get back on track. I did the 3 day plan, but can't find the rest of my paperwork with the allowed food, etc. I can't afford to go back to the center, so I'm looking to do it on my own. I'm so miserable right now, so if anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I need this community to get me motivated, on track, and inspiration. I'm not sure how much it has changed since 2004, but would like to get help from anyone out there. Thank you so much in advance!

SKloorfain 05-18-2013 01:47 AM

Qwlc

Two years ago I signed up with the QWLC and lost 65lbs. YAY! However, I've seemed to have found them again plus a few extra. Seeing as how this has been the only diet to really have shown progress I wanted to give it a second go around but I don't have my original papers that say what your allowed to eat. I sorta have it memorized but I know I'm missing a few details. Can anyone email me a copy? SKloorfain @gmail.com
Thanks

joefla70 05-18-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKloorfain (Post 4745124)
Two years ago I signed up with the QWLC and lost 65lbs. YAY! However, I've seemed to have found them again plus a few extra. Seeing as how this has been the only diet to really have shown progress I wanted to give it a second go around but I don't have my original papers that say what your allowed to eat. I sorta have it memorized but I know I'm missing a few details. Can anyone email me a copy? SKloorfain @gmail.com
Thanks

Check your mail.

By the way, there is another thread on the QWLC plan that is active (unlike the one you found). Here is the link to that thread:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...iet-2-a-8.html

zeephat 05-08-2014 12:59 PM

QWLC - Need help!

I started working with QWLC on 27th of April and to date i have only lost 40 lbs. I need to lose 100+ lbs. I have been on their Food Plan Four and i have been following it but i have lost nothing this week.

I signed up for 15 weeks but given that it is almost the end of 3 weeks and my loss has been minimal i am getting disheartened. Please help! What are you doing differently>

Oh and i can have 40 calorie bread with my meals and i can have 7-8 ounces of protein with lunch and dinner and milk and eggs for breakfast.

sweertmarie1961 07-24-2014 08:22 PM

Have not hear of this diet. Will look into it. I did la weightloss with great success.
Thanks

pcchristy 03-07-2016 07:47 AM

Can you email me the .pdf ? [email protected]

Can you email me the .pdf ? [email protected]

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmegaMan (Post 3664592)
Eunice,

I lost 100 pounds in 5 months on the QWLC program. So many people I know asked me for details that I put together my own version of the system with meal and snack photos as well as recipes. I lost a pound a day for the first 45 days and another 55 pounds in the next 105 days. I didn't believe it was possible to lose that much weight, that fast, without exercise.

I can't insert the link to the PDF file until I have 25 posts. Sorry. Check back.

OmegaMan

Yvonnelove1 05-18-2016 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nascar Girl (Post 872002)
Hi all! I went to the Quick weight loss center and signed up 2 weeks ago and must say this diet is actually working for me! I was wondering if anyone else is going to QWLC and how has your success been; so far I've lost 9.5 pounds and lost 8 inches! I'm really thrilled and I'm eating more food than I ever have on any diet.

Hi MS love, I joined 3 week's ago and I have lost 16lbs. It definitely does work, and yes it is a lot of food. Glad it's w

Yvonnelove1 05-18-2016 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nascar Girl (Post 872002)

Hi MS love, I joined 3 week's ago and I have lost 16lbs. It definitely does work, and yes it is a lot of food. Glad it's working for you.

Azi 10-04-2016 05:58 PM

I'm thinking about starting this diet. I need some comments about it from the people who have joined recently... Any suggestions?
I need to loos 15-20 pounds .
Thanks !

Elena7077 02-06-2017 08:06 AM

Hello All,

Just started 1/9/17 - QWLC, need to loss 60lbs but need cheaper products. Any advice?

clanford 02-06-2017 04:59 PM

Hi Elena,
I just restarted at QWL 1/31/17 and need to lose 50lbs. Sounds like we will be on the same journey for the next few months!

I use dietdirect.com to purchase food items, the Bariwise or Wonderslim items are just like those available at QWL center - even the boxes look the same, just a different name. I use the Wonderslim supplements, but I have not found anything comparable to the herbs.

Good Luck,
Carrie

Kitkat17 02-11-2017 11:55 AM

Hi Carrie, I want to try this program and I want to know more about the prices.
Is it too expensive? I need to lose 50 to 60 lbs. I do crossfit 3x a week but cannot follow the paleo diet so I'm trying to find other alternatives.

Good luck with your weigh loss journey.
Katia

Quote:

Originally Posted by clanford (Post 5299894)
Hi Elena,
I just restarted at QWL 1/31/17 and need to lose 50lbs. Sounds like we will be on the same journey for the next few months!

I use dietdirect.com to purchase food items, the Bariwise or Wonderslim items are just like those available at QWL center - even the boxes look the same, just a different name. I use the Wonderslim supplements, but I have not found anything comparable to the herbs.

Good Luck,
Carrie

PressCar 02-19-2017 08:50 AM

Hello, I am looking to join QWL but I'm wondering if it's too expensive. Can anyone give me a ball park figure?

TaylorTabb 03-03-2017 09:13 AM

I had a consultation this week at QWL and was told that it was required to purchase their supplements. Is this true according to other's experiences?

BSBL 03-17-2017 04:00 PM

I get protein bars and snacks from bariatricfoodsource dot com. They are a lot cheaper there.

MickeyMouse 07-25-2017 05:12 PM

QWLC opinion

I just started this again. 4 years ago I lost 30 pounds. Well, I gained almost all back and joined again. I was misled on the hard-sell. When I did it before, if you didn't lose all the weight within their timeframe, you were required to "buy" more weeks, at approx $40 per week. This time I was told they did away with buying additional weeks. You pay for a year, whatever you need, weight loss, stabilization, or maintenance. Yesterday, I was told they never said that and you are required to buy more weeks. Boy, was I lied to.
I get supplements (bars and drinks) from Nashua Nutrition.

T12345 05-21-2018 01:23 PM

QWLC info

I realize this is an old thread. Any way someone could email me the food list and diet plan? I lost my QWLC book from years back, and wanted to start up again with the plan.