Old 04-10-2011, 10:00 PM   #16  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

I'm a former LAWL member and actually did the QWLC program for about 10 weeks. Sure, I did good the first 5-6 weeks....but I stalled and was doing the program to the letter, with the exception of taking all the supplements they wanted me to buy.....it was a good jump start, but wasn't a good plan for me, overall. I get bored too easily and need variety.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:58 PM   #17  

I would love if someone could share the program. I need to lose a lot of weight and can't afford the program. Please help!!!
ubermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:27 AM   #18  

I just started this program on Monday - I crashed and burned yesterday but I'm back up and moving forward. Is anyone else on it? I would love to swap notes and tips!
Simba9960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:18 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 202.6/198.4/170

Height: 5'9"

This thread needs resuscitation. So here it is...........
Comedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:59 PM   #20  
mom to 4 girls ~Elizabeth

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

How close is qwl to LAWL?
4princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:18 AM   #21  
Joe

S/C/G: 405/249.5/281.5/220

Height: 6' 0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4princesses View Post
How close is qwl to LAWL?
I was on LAWL and now I'm on QWL. I don't remember the LAWL plan exactly, but it seems like the two diets are very much the same.
joefla70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:40 AM   #22  

Default Qwlc

I did the QWLC a few years ago and did very well. I am going to try again. Anyone out there know if the plan has changed much???? I do know about the dreaded first 3 day "de-tox" but can't seem to get my hands on the approved food list. Any help out there would be appreciated.

Thanks.
ALLAMUCHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:38 PM   #23  
Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAMUCHY View Post
I did the QWLC a few years ago and did very well. I am going to try again. Anyone out there know if the plan has changed much???? I do know about the dreaded first 3 day "de-tox" but can't seem to get my hands on the approved food list. Any help out there would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Give me your email and I'll help you out.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:39 PM   #24  

S/C/G: Start weight, 170, Goal 130

Height: 5'5

Default Please help....new member

Hello everyone-
I did the quick weight loss center diet in 2004 and lost a lot of weight. However, I've gained 35 pounds of it back and can't seem to get back on track. I did the 3 day plan, but can't find the rest of my paperwork with the allowed food, etc. I can't afford to go back to the center, so I'm looking to do it on my own. I'm so miserable right now, so if anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I need this community to get me motivated, on track, and inspiration. I'm not sure how much it has changed since 2004, but would like to get help from anyone out there. Thank you so much in advance!
blue300shop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 01:47 AM   #25  

Unhappy Qwlc

Two years ago I signed up with the QWLC and lost 65lbs. YAY! However, I've seemed to have found them again plus a few extra. Seeing as how this has been the only diet to really have shown progress I wanted to give it a second go around but I don't have my original papers that say what your allowed to eat. I sorta have it memorized but I know I'm missing a few details. Can anyone email me a copy? SKloorfain @gmail.com
Thanks
SKloorfain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:23 AM   #26  
Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKloorfain View Post
Two years ago I signed up with the QWLC and lost 65lbs. YAY! However, I've seemed to have found them again plus a few extra. Seeing as how this has been the only diet to really have shown progress I wanted to give it a second go around but I don't have my original papers that say what your allowed to eat. I sorta have it memorized but I know I'm missing a few details. Can anyone email me a copy? SKloorfain @gmail.com
Thanks
Check your mail.

By the way, there is another thread on the QWLC plan that is active (unlike the one you found). Here is the link to that thread:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...iet-2-a-8.html
Old 05-08-2014, 12:59 PM   #27  

Default QWLC - Need help!

I started working with QWLC on 27th of April and to date i have only lost 40 lbs. I need to lose 100+ lbs. I have been on their Food Plan Four and i have been following it but i have lost nothing this week.

I signed up for 15 weeks but given that it is almost the end of 3 weeks and my loss has been minimal i am getting disheartened. Please help! What are you doing differently>

Oh and i can have 40 calorie bread with my meals and i can have 7-8 ounces of protein with lunch and dinner and milk and eggs for breakfast.
zeephat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 08:22 PM   #28  

Have not hear of this diet. Will look into it. I did la weightloss with great success.
Thanks
sweertmarie1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 07:47 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 200/200/140

Height: 5'7"

Default Can you email me the .pdf ? [email protected]

Can you email me the .pdf ? [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaMan View Post
Eunice,

I lost 100 pounds in 5 months on the QWLC program. So many people I know asked me for details that I put together my own version of the system with meal and snack photos as well as recipes. I lost a pound a day for the first 45 days and another 55 pounds in the next 105 days. I didn't believe it was possible to lose that much weight, that fast, without exercise.

I can't insert the link to the PDF file until I have 25 posts. Sorry. Check back.

OmegaMan
pcchristy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 07:05 PM   #30  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar Girl View Post
Hi all! I went to the Quick weight loss center and signed up 2 weeks ago and must say this diet is actually working for me! I was wondering if anyone else is going to QWLC and how has your success been; so far I've lost 9.5 pounds and lost 8 inches! I'm really thrilled and I'm eating more food than I ever have on any diet.
Hi MS love, I joined 3 week's ago and I have lost 16lbs. It definitely does work, and yes it is a lot of food. Glad it's w
Yvonnelove1 is offline   Reply With Quote