Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 05:22 PM   #721  
Britt/LAWL~Red

LOL Debi i second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Michele you know you are welcome here anytime we all have those days!!!!

Britt
Old 06-30-2005, 05:33 PM   #722  

Vacation update -
Just got call from DSIL. The Music Taxi is picking us up at the airport, it's a 14 person ride with music. She requested "Motown" for to be played for us......
Old 06-30-2005, 05:35 PM   #723  

Michelle - come on back, chickie - how is it going with the Knit Cafe?

Star - about motown - it's the world around - the bartender in Edinburgh (a 21 year old cutie named Stephen) played Diana Ross while we were there - he said his mom (!) turned him on to it --

What's up with Fiona - Fiona -congrats on the new house, AND the new foal - have you named him(?) yet?
Old 06-30-2005, 05:37 PM   #724  

S/C/G: 185/185/150

Height: 5'4"

Sweetie Bee,

I'm sorry you are feeling beige... I can tell from your posts that you are really fire engine hottie red... but everyone needs camo once in awhile... Please remember to focus on how far you've come and how good you are doing when you are in camo...

I love having you here...

have a great 4th and don't forget to enjoy your family and time off...
Old 06-30-2005, 05:43 PM   #725  

Debi - DH and I are gonna see if we can get jobs at their house as care takers or whatever. THEN, I will see about getting friends there......It would be a great place for our Chick Annual Conference.....
Old 06-30-2005, 05:46 PM   #726  

THERES AN ANNUAL CONF????????????????????? Too cool
Old 06-30-2005, 05:50 PM   #727  

Yeah, I want to hear about the annual conference too - you know me, Julie will travel . . . And will there be cabana boys??
Old 06-30-2005, 05:51 PM   #728  

Michelle - are you going home for the 4th? And What Is The Wedding Story??
Old 06-30-2005, 05:53 PM   #729  
Britt/LAWL~Red

LMAO i second that im a travel girl at heart just doesnt agree with my checkbook as often lol. Did someone say Cabana boys??????????

Britt
Old 06-30-2005, 05:56 PM   #730  

Geez - Well, I just thought it would be fun - now I opened a can of worms (yum) and it's time to go to the nest....
Be back tomorrow for a minute......
Hugs - you crazy chicks....
Old 06-30-2005, 06:02 PM   #731  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Ya, Star, I was thinking right after i posted that i should change my avatar and signature. I feel like the Queen of Nothing lately.

Julie, the Wedding Story? Glad you had a good time, loved the story about the married guy...men are so weird. The yarn cafe, well ever since i got back from CA they are having trouble scheduling me, have a new person doing it, and she won't give me weekday evening hours b/c SHE says the shift starts at 5:00 and I can't be there till 6:15 or so. They knew that when i hired in, but whatever. So i told them they'd have to call me when i had hours. Have a sneeky suspicion they'd schedule me for the holiday but unless they call....that's not nice, but again....whatever. I've been getting a lot of knitting done at home though. Working on a really cute cotton baby sweater. Should have it done soon and i'll post pics on my new knitting and losing blog. I'm not going home for the 4th, i have no plans, except too much to do at home. I do plan to take some time and go to the art museum i've wanted to go to for awhile. I'm going to spend the whole day there and there's a new restaurant there too that i may treat myself to.

debi d~i'm not feeling so fiery hot...but thanks for the fantasy.
Old 06-30-2005, 06:36 PM   #732  

alright ladies,

I'm checkin out for the holiday.. I know it is only Thursday, but I'm off to celebrate a little early. Going away for a weekend with DH.. of to the Shakespear (sp) festival down in Ashland -(for all the oregonians.. )Tomorrow one of my housefull of kids gets braces, so I will be up to my elbows in that teen trauma before I take off:-)))

I do hope y'all have great success over the weekend, and I will miss you... great willpower to all , and don't forget to give your good girl pat on the backs to yourself..

I almost feel like shopping for new clothes.. stupid I know,, just a couple lbs down, but the process makes you feel like a new person.. in need of new duds..

Have a great time..

Debi
Old 06-30-2005, 10:04 PM   #733  

S/C/G: 212/212/140

Height: 5'2"

I'm here, too!! Mostly lurking this AM. Feel like I am already struggling. I have been hitting the exercise pretty hard this week. I started jogging yesterday! I could only do 1.5 minutes but am now up to 5 minutes today. Still doing the treadmill for 3mi./1 hour, though. Still at 215!! Was really hoping to be down a lot more by now. I plan to WI tomorrow afternoon regardless. Even though I am discouraged I am still POP and thats what matters most. I may do the TO again soon.
Old 06-30-2005, 11:53 PM   #734  

Okay.....finally have some time to sit and check in. My house and life has been like a Grand Central Station lately!

Britt....so you had a picture taken with Ed hmmm? Going to post it? How did the house look? You know..the make-over they did...that big structure that should have been in the vicinity...

Cabana Boys? Oh I am there Star and Julie!!

Mitchypoo - boy do I understand the "not much to say" stuff, but this place has been a god-send...even if I only come and read quickly. Gives me a slight kick in the... (there is no keester on the icons!).

Didn't get to go to WI today due to the ex being up here. He and his g/f showed up yesterday afternoon....about the time I thought I could relax for a bit in the sun. Well only he came by the house....to unload a whole trailer of "stuff." Now my house has boxes all over and I was trying to get rid of old "stuff" via a garage sale Saturday...ughhh! Oh well...maybe I can sort some boxes quickly and sell the newly arrived old stuff.

Went out to dinner with them tonight...Chinese. Ate a bit of everything we got, and not OP...oh well. I'll go start drinking water. And I did take my TriMax and FB500. THEN got home and DD #2's B/F called and he is driving a load through here (trucker)...can he come by for a bit?

Maybe, just maybe I can sneak a few minutes in for myself tomorrow!

Funny story...exercise type. I bought a tension band thinking that would help with my arm flappage (see...I'm not doing the lites!). Anyways....got it out of the box, stepped on it, and proceeded to do bicep curls. Did one...not too bad....did two..okay pretty simple....started to do three and WHAPPPP! Tension band whipped out from under my feet, popped up and nearly took off my nose, and THEN.....got tangled in my hair!! My daughter busted out laughing as I sat there with this surprised look! Okay, okay......so I need Basic Gym Equipment 101......

Enjoy your long weekends all...I am off to sit in peace and quiet for a moment before the next wave of activity hits (aka DD B/f).
Closed Thread