Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 11:01 AM   #136  

Default Morning

Jen - Congrats on you loss and your new avatar - you wear it well

Solo - a 2 oz loss is a loss, therefore much better than nothing or a gain

Fiona - I was wondering where you were Okay about going to the COD daily? Honestly, I don't see you doing that, only becuz you are always so busy with "As Fiona Lives" BUT if you can swing it - go for it.
I'm having a hard time going three times a week. I mean how much torture can one chick endure About not signing back up for LAWL - you know if you put your mind to it - you could do it yourself, here with us

Haylo - Welcome back to the coupe, we have missed you!

Sy - Well I can't go to COD today becuz my office supplier is having open house and DIL and GB Dave are meeting me there for lunch. DIL knows my salesgirl from there. Anyhow, I have been POP and I will roll there tomorrow. I plan on buying 5 more weeks becuz I don't think with vacation I will make it to goal by Jul 15.... Hey you should let you golf club slip and bonk DH in the head.......

Irish - Well, the counslors can be pretty rude, but as long as you keep in mind they are from another planet - remember However, she does have a point that if we don't stay on plan, we can't expect it to work. For me I can't cheat at all or I gain. So maybe she was doing you a favor by being honest. they do get really silly with what they expect us to do in order to be POP, like carrying a cooler into a resturant Did you ask her when the last time she lugged her cooler into Applebees was

Hi Melissa, Mandy and Carmen......Hugs to all.........
Old 06-09-2005, 12:06 PM   #137  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Hi all,
I've been sick since i got home. Flu bug, really bad tummy. Couldn't make it to work yesterday, but in today. Not good timing, just get back from being on vacation and then I have a sick day... But i need to get OP and i think i'm doing okay so far. I need to get to the grocery store and get some fresh veggies, salad and fruit. HAve some left over but the grapefruit is getting old. My stomach has been so bad, i haven't felt like eating much anyway.

Someone asked what Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake looked like, well, they both obviously didn't want to be seen. They walked past us going into the bakery, both looking down, had another girl with them. Cameron had no makeup on, and a baseball cap down low. She was tall, about my height, and very thin. I would have liked to have said something but i'm very nervous about doing that and wouldn't. I saw Barry Manilow years ago (like when i was 15 yo) in Palm Springs, he was in front of me in line at Aaron Brothers, an art store of all places and i knew it was him and asked for his autograph. He was SOOOO RUDE, he grabbed my booklet out of my hands, scribbled his name, never said a word, threw it back at me....I just was so stunned and that's why i wouldn't say hello to Cameron. My cousins 12 year old daughter who was with me when we saw Cameron, well the expression on her face was priceless!! She loves her from that show Trippin' i guess, it was so fun. And we heard that they (Justin and Cameron) have a vacation home in Mammoth so it would make sense for them to be there.
Old 06-09-2005, 12:18 PM   #138  
Daisy

Default they put me on the gold plan

Hi all....they put me on Gold ( Was on blue) today, I couldn't believe I only lost .8 after 5 days of staying on plan, I have been to one wedding, 4 grad parties, and one bridal shower and vacation at the in-laws in a three week period and WAS SO GOOD and have only lost 2.8!! My metabolism is very slow but....my clothes are showing my discipline and I just have to concentrate in my how my clothes are fitting, how I feel other then relaying on the scale !

Hopefully the gold plan will do it.... Hey, they told me that on Gold you only have 4 oz milk not 8 oz like Blue plan but...looking at my book, it says 8 oz??
Anyone know??

Blessings and success for you all today....
Old 06-09-2005, 12:29 PM   #139  

Good afternoon everyone.

As far as the rude counselors, I let them know what I will tolerate, and what I won't tolerate, and then they back off. But most of the time I have them cracking up anyways, I'm like you expect me to do what?!? They are crazy, but whatever.

I go get weighed in this evening, I'm still up .5 lb on my home scale from my lowest weight, and guess what's coming up?!? The dreaded weekend!! Now don't get me wrong, I love being off work, it's just I eat well when I'm at work cause I pack my food, I have no direction on the weekends. But I'm working on it.

BTW, I really admire everyone's strength, courage, and dedication! Keep on keeping on!
Old 06-09-2005, 01:20 PM   #140  
One meal at a time!

S/C/G: 198/185/130

Height: 5' 2"

Hello Chicks and congratulations to all you losers..
It's been crazy here at work today. It figures since this is my Friday...
There has been alot of chit-chatting going on today. It took me awhile to get caught up... Now this is how it should be...
I'm still OP and still exercising..Can you all believe that. I was so tired this morning but I did the toning anyway..WOOHOO..I'm really glad that I'm not off today because I would have slept the day a way. I think I have my first wind going now. I'll be looking for the second one to get me through until 6...
Well, we go tomorrow to crunch some figures on this property..This should be interesting... I'll let you all know about this later.
Fiona...I hope things are going better for you with your house..Keep us posted..
This is for everyone that switches back and forth between gold and blue. For my 1/2 protein and starch. I would eat egg beaters and lite toast. It only amounted to 70 calories...
Ok Chicks, Getting busy again so I'll check back in later.
Star...I'll be with you in alittle bit..
Old 06-09-2005, 01:53 PM   #141  

Height: 5' 4"

The lowest plan that I have been on is purple.

What is on blue, gold, and green?

I'm just curious
Old 06-09-2005, 02:08 PM   #142  
One meal at a time!

Karen..Blue plan....1/2 PP, SSS, VVV, FFF
Gold Plan PP, SS, VVV, FFF
Green Plan PP, SS, VV, FF
Of course all with dairy, fat and lites...
Old 06-09-2005, 02:09 PM   #143  
217/177.8/150ish

Gold is 2p 3 v 3f 2s 1d 1 f 2lites Blue is 1/2 protien and 1 startch more I believe
Old 06-09-2005, 02:11 PM   #144  
One meal at a time!

I like the blue plan the best. It's really easier to stck to because of the extra 1/2 protein and starch (instead of gold) I think the blue is just easier to plan meals with.. My counselor (the one I like) says that is the best plan..
Old 06-09-2005, 02:19 PM   #145  
217/177.8/150ish

Went to WI this morning and geeze nobody was there that I know all the people are new.. whats up with that?? Maybe the aliens stopped in and changed the clones.. Hey has anyone tried to make their own jet start or maybe a green tea drink like it?? The cost is crazy (im poor now they've sucked all my money from me) so Im going to try to do my own I think.. I just went to wild oats they had a green tea drink that you add milk to and they said its good...So I thought Id try it but I bought nf soy milk, That stuff dosent have to be put into the refrigerator until you open it :0 if anyones intersted I'll post the info on it cals names stuff..
Old 06-09-2005, 06:31 PM   #146  
One meal at a time!

Buttons...You can also substitute the juice with oranges or cantaloupe. Someone on here knows how much you can eat...
Old 06-10-2005, 06:37 AM   #147  

Hi everyone. Well, I have been OP all week and I don't feel any thinner. As a matter of fact, I feel bigger. Yesterday I drank my 64 oz of H2O before leaving work, then at the gym (no air cond) I drank over 2 bottles of water (so that was another 48 oz). I worked out 60 minutes, and I love'd it - I slept like a baby. As a matter of fact, I was just going to read a little of the paper before I fell asleep - and woke up (2 pee, can't image why - lol) and was on top of the covers with the light still on (DH was up late working).

It's been so warm here, and I'm loving it. Past 2 days it has reached 94 degrees. I know you probably never dreamed you'd hear me say this (and I'm biting my tougne while typing it) - we do need some rain. Our grass looks like Virginia in July. I'm also loving that it went from winter to summer instantly this year. It's my time of year!

What are everyone's plans for the weekend? I have a suprise 40th BD party tonight. I may save a starch for an ice cold beer, or is that a fruit and starch? Anyone remember?

Have a great OP day, and TGIF! Hugs, Sy
Old 06-10-2005, 08:45 AM   #148  

Height: 5' 4"

Thanks for the info....

It looks like I would rather be on BLUE than purple......

Old 06-10-2005, 09:47 AM   #149  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Hi Everybody. TGIF!!! Also thank God its payday! I need some groceries ! I am out of EVERYTHING I need to remain OP, with the exception of fresh meats. I need veggies really bad, yogurt and cheese, some simple starches, and fruit. I haven't had fruit in about a week, but somehow I manage to keep an open bottle of wine ?

Sy - In my book it says that a light beer is a starch while a regular beer is a fruit and a starch. Keep up all the hard work, it looks like you're doing great. Your body will show your efforts.

To everyone else - have a wonderful day!
Old 06-10-2005, 10:19 AM   #150  
One meal at a time!

Good morning Chicks,
I just wanted to drop in for a minute. I'm getting ready to go get my hair done. I don't really feel like it but it needs done bad... I've been up since about 2:30 this morning and I'm getting alittle tired. Wonder why..
I don't weigh in until tomorrow morning so I don't have anything to report on that end, but I did get up and do my cardio this morning. I'm really on a roll...
Oh, I have to tell you all about my dream.. I had a dream that my DH was cheating on me (don't know where that came from) but when I woke up, I punched him in the arm. He said, " what, what's wrong" I said I better never catch you cheating on me.. He looked at me so dumb founded and said, Can I go back to sleep now.. I reminded him of it this morning and he said he thought he was dreaming...
But anyway Chicks, I have to run..
Star, I tried to yell at you this morning. I'll get up with you when I get back..
Closed Thread