Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 10:07 AM   #511  

Height: 5' 4"

Welcome Back Sy

Welcome Tammy

No problem Star...tell your friend to come join us

Irish: that is GREAT!

Hey EVERYONE! (too many to list)

TOM is officially here! Hopefully, it will take these few pounds I need to get rid of with it when it finally leaves

I feel like dog poo.....All I want to do is eat sweets. Although, I am resisting

Have a great day chicks!
Old 05-25-2005, 10:08 AM   #512  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Hi all

Julie, thanks for asking about me. I'm not packed yet (I leave Monday), i don't have a top or shoes to wear to the wedding which is June 4. The afghan isn't finished b/c i can't find the two colors of yarn right now at michael's. But that isn't a big deal cuz she actually doesn't want gifts, so it looks like that's going to be mailed at soon as I finish. Yesterday I had to make reservations to board my Simba who has NEVER been boarded in almost 13 years. She also had a vet check and update on shots yesterday which she wasn't thrilled about. This boarding is going to hurt me worse than her. But i know she'll be fine.
Old 05-25-2005, 10:14 AM   #513  

Karen - Nice short post -love your style. Feel better soon!
Michele - What is Simba? Have a great trip - kick your 'heel' up....lol
Old 05-25-2005, 10:21 AM   #514  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Simba is my 12 year old Labrador/Rottweiler that is like my child. I raised her from 3 days old...
Old 05-25-2005, 10:26 AM   #515  

Michele - I knew it was something with hair
I'm sure you have spoiled her rotten
Old 05-25-2005, 10:28 AM   #516  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Hi Everyone. Welcome Back Sy!!!! I am glad you had a good time despite the Harleys. I DO SO love Myrtle Beach! I wish we could afford to go away this year but its just not meant to be so...

Anyway ladies, I am feeling a little bit low today. I think TOM is coming really soon, and I am extremely bloated. I had been POP most of the week, with little slips here and there, things like missing a fruit or 2, missing a lite here or there. But yesterday I fouled up and now WI is today and I know its going to show. I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY 20 LB AVATAR! I WANT A 25 LB AVATAR! Anyway, here is what I did: I left my work ID at home so I didn't have the type of access to the restroom that I needed. Consequently I only drank about half of my water for the day. Then I went home and had about 20 baked fries and a WW pizza for dinner. And now I'm REALLY bloated. So today I am drinking, drinking, drinking and praying that I didn't do too bad. I guess we shall see, hunh?

On a lighter note, I went yesterday and splurged on 2 new anklets for my capt. cavemen, but I think I will hold them off as a reward for getting to the 25 lb mark, and maybe add a professional pedicure as well. I'll wait to wear them until I have earned them. Til then, I'll have ugly feet...and it will soon be sandal weather.

Speaking of the weather, its still c-c-cold here too! Um Sushine? Are you there? Feel free to show yourself anytime now!

P.S. Excuse the whining...
Old 05-25-2005, 10:47 AM   #517  

I want my 90lb avatar

Any suggestions on what I should get for a reward?
Old 05-25-2005, 11:09 AM   #518  

Karen,

I think you should get a really hot looking new summer outfit to show off all your hard work OR a weekend away somewhere tropical
Old 05-25-2005, 11:10 AM   #519  

Morning gals!

Welcome back, Sy!! Sounds like you had a great time, even with the noise and the traffic. We have the Sturgis biker days here in the midwest, and you can always tell when it is because all of a sudden you'll start seeing mobs of bikes on the major freeways into South Dakota. Did you know I got my first BF thanks to a biker-chick costume at a Halloween party?

So, today I'm struggling with the Muffin Demon - someone brought in one of those big trays of mammoth muffins from Sams Club or Costco or somewhere, and they look so yummy! But I will do my best to BE GOOD! I ate my breakfast (banana and a small bagel) so I'm full anyway, and I'm drinking my water.

That's pretty much it for As Fiona Lives today...wait, I forgot I have an interview this afternoon with another Realtor - she called me yesterday and talked my ear off for a solid 10 minutes before asking when we could get together - we agreed on today at 5:30 - that's pretty much the only thing I contributed to the "conversation." Should be an interesting meeting.

Stay tuned for more exciting adventures on As Fiona Lives...

Fiona
Old 05-25-2005, 01:46 PM   #520  

Where is everybody today? Did I bore you all to death???

Fiona
Old 05-25-2005, 01:53 PM   #521  

Fiona - NO you didn't bore everyone to death - THAT is my job
Precisely why I requested more episodes of "As Fiona Lives"
Old 05-25-2005, 01:54 PM   #522  

I don't think you bored them to death.....

Everyone was pretty quiet yesterday too.......

Old 05-25-2005, 02:03 PM   #523  

Star, I like your reward ideas.....

Old 05-25-2005, 02:13 PM   #524  

karen - Actually my reward ideas go hand in hand - you get both

Fiona - Is DD excited about moving and making alot of new friends
Old 05-25-2005, 02:39 PM   #525  

Star - I don't think she really "gets" it yet. Things are going to be so hectic for the next two months or so, she's not going to know which way is up! After this week she has two weeks with NO daycare, she gets to go to work with DH a couple of times and stay with my mom a couple times, then she's going to a YMCA day program for three weeks, then we'll be moving and then she'll be going to a DIFFERENT daycare program! The last one is through the elementary school and will be her before/after school care program in the fall, too, so we're hoping that some of the summer kids will carry over to the fall, and maybe even be in her k-garten class with her. Whew!

Fiona

Fiona
Closed Thread