Old 02-05-2005, 11:57 PM   #1  

Default lawl advice

hey everyone,
i hope you are all doing good.
reading your posts are so inspirational!
Anyways i've started the la take off program and i guess you could say i have an addiction to the la lites but ive drank all of my juice for today and ate both sets of liutes today but i dint have the protein and the vegetables do you think i will still lose weight if i just drink the juice tommorow?
also will i lose faster if i cut out the la lites and only use them in intense craving situations like once or twice a week?
thank you so much!
Maria
Marial2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 08:19 AM   #2  

The lites are an important part of the plan in terms of calories and protein consumed. If you don't do them, you may find yourself hungry, dealing with munchies, eventually starting to feel fatigued because your body won't be getting the energy it needs. If you aren't going to eat the "prescribed" two per day, then you should let your counselor know so that they can put you on an appropriate plan.

Good luck!

Fiona
vibrantecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 08:48 AM   #3  

Are you having lites during the initial Take Off / Juice phase? I though you didnt start lites until after after the first 3 days.

EAT EAT EAT some veggies and protein. Dont just drink the juice. You may do more harm that good!
Jibbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 08:55 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

LAWL is a very low calorie diet. The bars are not "candy bars"...they contain protein and nutrients as well.

If you are eating a low calorie diet, and you are not eating the Lites-you are cutting out too many calories and protein grams. You will lose MUSCLE MASS, and not fat. You will lose weight-but you are going to lose the firm muscle-and the flabby fatty areas will stay-because you are not providing enough nutrients to keep the muscle there.
Eat everything you are supposed to on the plan-the fruit, the veggies, the lean protein. All of it. The LAWL plan is too low calorie to be "skipping" foods on it.
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote