Old 01-03-2005, 12:15 PM   #31  

Karen & Fiona - That brings up a good point - Who is in the BL contest so far?
I'm in - Start weight: 164.8
Hugs
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 12:19 PM   #32  
One meal at a time!

S/C/G: 198/185/130

Height: 5' 2"

Start weight: 176.4
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 12:22 PM   #33  

Michelle - I also find the juice goes faster than plain water! I think one recommendation I remember getting, either to "get the juice down" if you don't like it, or to spread it out over the whole day if you do, is to just drink your juice with meals and water in between.

Wow, it's lunchtime already! Grilled chicken, here I come.

Fiona
vibrantecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 12:28 PM   #34  

Fiona: When I used Knudsen's juice I tasted it first (like you did) and figured (the same thing) if I put 50/50 juice/water it would taste to watery. At the time I didn't know how many calories that the LA Juice was. The LA juice says it's 130 calories for 5.? ozs so I would think that a 8oz glass of Knudsen is equivelent to what you get when you use LA's juice. Day 1 (yesterday) was okay, but today if I see another piece of meat I think I will puke. LOL! Actually, I didn't plan too good for lunch and brought in my turkey meatloaf (LA style) for lunch. I would rather be eatting a big juicy steak - it's the 'no' condiments that is killing me. Good Luck today!

Star: On New Year's Day I took my great niece and nephew to see Sponge Bob Square Pants - what was I thinking. LOL! Actually, it was fun. But, I have to admit - cartoons have sure changed. I haven't been to the movies in so long - and Taylor (niece) wanted to sit in the front row. Yikes, are those seats dirty - I'm kind of grossed out by it. Now I know why I would rather rent a video than to go the theater. Are they all like that?

Karen: I really don't think it's possible to gain that much 'real' weight in that little time period. I'm hoping with you can others that we all have it off by the end of this week.

Mitchy: Welcome, and I'm doing Take Off (TO) too. I'm in Day 2. So far so good as far as sticking to plan. Of course, DH had to get ice cream last night because he's starting his diet today and said it was his last horrah. Well, needless to say - it was hard to get that stuff out of my mind but I was strong, cut up a cucumber and ate it instead. That is real will power for me. LOL! Michele, on my first Take Off I lost 8 lbs and never gained it back so if it was water weight - I kept up the lost until last week. It's the first time that I had a big gain since April and it was due to me thinking that I deserved to splurge because it was the holidays and now I'm paying the price for that now. Live and learn. Moderation would have been a better choice. Any questions or need advise - ask away.

Have a great day, Sy
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 12:28 PM   #35  

Hi Everyone!

BACK ON TRACK TODAY! I'm afraid to go WI because I know I haven't been on plan...AURGGGH!

Low Sodium Soup from Campbells is in my opinion not very good. Here I am with a horrific cold and a sore throat and all I want is soup and nothing can replace the real thing...just my thoughts this morning.

How is everyone? Hope everyone enjoyed their New Years!

Fiona - You will learn from every open house you do and every floor time you have. I have lost hot prospects just from simply being new. Keep it up and tell the people visiting the open house that it is at the request of the Seller that everyone signs in. This usually works! Keep the sign in simple with name, address, e-mail and phone#. They might not fill it in and there's not much you can do. Good Luck on your next open house!

Today is the day that my New Years resolution will begin. I am going to get on the treadmill 4xs a week and I am also going to stop in at a Jazzercise center this week. Does anyone know anything about Jazzercise? I'm thinking that it is similiar to aerobics...might be fun!

I'll talk to you all later!
I'm sending skinny vibes to all

Diane
Bride2Be_Diane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 12:29 PM   #36  

My counslor told me not to drink the juice all at once to spread it thur-out the day. But I did drink it before five (didn't want to lug it home).
Old 01-03-2005, 12:30 PM   #37  

I'm in...but will WI tomorrow!
Old 01-03-2005, 12:36 PM   #38  

Diane- Welcome back.....
About Jazzercise- what a blast from the past. I use to do it back in the 80's, it is more fun than most aerobic classes for me. That's becuz it is based on dance moves. Geez, I haven't seen any Jazzercise classes offered around here, cuz I would be doing the boggie dance all the way there.....you go have fun!!!
On the same line,I saw an advertisement on tv yesterday for some tapes called "Booty Yoga Ballet".....now that looked like a good time workout. Anyone else see it?
Hugs
Old 01-03-2005, 12:43 PM   #39  
One meal at a time!

On the subject of the BL contest. Are we all posting how much we weigh?
Old 01-03-2005, 12:46 PM   #40  

My Center (actually the Manager) told me that instead of buying the TO juice because it's so $$$ we could use a cantaloupe instead! So for all you chickies who want to mix things up you can have a cantaloupe cut in 1/8s - 4 pieces each day instead of any juice. Just a thought!
Old 01-03-2005, 12:54 PM   #41  

Me again...I'm a chatter box today!

Just weighed myself on my own scale (antique health-o-meter I bought at an estate sale) and it had great numbers on it - around 214ish! Could it be right? I'll have to visit the center and compare. My fiance fixed up a room for just me and my work-out equipment! He's such a keeper. He also agreed over the weekend that all the bad food he eats has to leave the house in order for me to be successful. I'm glad he's starting to be supportive. I can't stand eating chicken and veggies when he's eating pizza and corndogs and french fries! I need some water...these thoughts are making me hungry!

Diane
Old 01-03-2005, 01:05 PM   #42  

Diane- Is your keeper skinny? Just wondering,cuz that's the case alot of times.
Old 01-03-2005, 01:05 PM   #43  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Hey Hey Hey!!!

Im back from my extended holiday! I have missed you guys but i was so off plan and so busy that i didnt have time to check in. Im so glad the holidays are over. I gained a total of 3 lbs over the holidays as i did go to WI on new years eve. I went to WI this morning and i was down 1.5 so thats not to bad considering i havent been POP over the weekend.

BL Weigh In: 246.75 (what a bad number lol)

Well as of today i am POP i went to walmart this morning and got me something things that will assist me in making my lunch here at work and i want to have all my fruit in by the time i go home. That is what i am having the biggest problem with is my fruit. I sure hope we get the new plan before winter is over! Oh and get this on friday when i went to WI i noticed they had a poster on the wall about the LAWL salad dressings. Well i made comment about them saying oh when did we get those in. She said oh we dont have those but they sent us that poster like a month ago and told us to put it up. Im thinking ok hello why would they send you the poster if your not gonna get the stuff??? So my next question is how many of you have tried them and are they any good?

I have so much to catch up on its gonna take me a few days i think lol. I just wanted to drop a quick note and let you all know i have not fallen off the face of the earth. But i have to get back to work. Oh yeah someone had mentioned exercise for the new year. I start tonight actually! I will walk on my treadmill when i get home and will also do pilates. so i hope to get in a good hour of exercise tonight. Ill drop by this afternoon!

Britt
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 01:12 PM   #44  

Britt - Welcome back, your ticker is cute, never saw a turtle in the snow before....lol
Your workout plan sounds great!
Old 01-03-2005, 01:13 PM   #45  
One meal at a time!

I tried the bleu cheese, thousand island and honey mustard. The honey mustard wasn't bad but I didn't like the others. They have the ranch back in now but I haven't tried that yet. I'll probably just stick to my Hidden Valley Ranch Lite.