Old 10-20-2004, 01:32 PM   #526  

Default I did it......

Hey Chicks,

I have been trying to download my picture for my avatar without any luck (remember I'm old, blonde and ) BUT, I was able to download it as my profile picture. So go to my name, click there and then "view public profile" and I'm waiting to have a with you. See you there.
HUGS
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 01:47 PM   #527  

Default Plan...

Thanks Kristi....

Okay, got an idea. How about if everyone trys to download a picture
If you choose to accept this mission -
I'd love to put a face with a name...
Old 10-20-2004, 01:58 PM   #528  
156/127.4/127.4

Star-I love your picture! How recent is it??? You totally do not look old!! Yea, it was so nice being able to see someone rather than imagineing! I thought for some reason (Although I know you told us you were blonde!) that you had brown hair. Dang, the good old days when we could really drink like that huh!!!

Sy-Thank you for the advice to all of us! I went in today and I am yo-yoing between this pound or that. In other words I gain then loose, then gain then loose! I have been pretty dang pop and still yo-yoing. Counselor suggested a plateau breaker to see if my body would start behaving again! The breaker is for 5 days, all unlimited foods only no unlimiteds, no frozen, no fast food and of course lots of water! So if you would like to join me starting tommorrow I would love a team mate! Who knows maybe it is what your little body needs to remind it who is boss!!! I had been on red because of my exercise obsession but I am going back to gold and keeping my exercise routines under control.. I can't remember if or what you do for exercise???

Kristi-are you so totally counting days???? I am so dang jealous but hope to be in stabalization by the Holidays at least!!! I agree with you, tummy is definatley not a thing to share especially after three babies!!

June-we really miss you and hope you are okay!

Fiona-glad to see you back to your old positive self! We knew you could do this!!! I think you tried the plateau breaker I was talking about with Sy and how did it go for you???

Well like I said I was up .4 at wi today so I am a little on the sad side. Not sure what the deal is, I skipped dinner for **** sakes last night. My one ring is fitting a little tight this morning so I think I am retaining which is really odd for me as I usually don't retain so not sure what I ate out of the ordinary or if it is just TOM! God can this week ever end!!!! I need a drink, oh wait, can't have one!!! So I am going to try a plateau breaker for 5 days starting tommorrow, if anyone wants to join me I would love a buddy for the 5 day!!
Sammy
sammyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 02:01 PM   #529  
156/127.4/127.4

I would post my picture but I don't have a working digital!! I can try to scan one though???

Sammy
Old 10-20-2004, 02:21 PM   #530  

The plateau breaker works! Funny you should mention it, because I was just thinking that might be the way for me to go, to get back in the habit of eating POP. So I'll gladly be your plateau buddy! Starting with dinner tonight. And I'm going to STICK to it even over the weekend which is the hardest part for me! I'll be back in RE class this weekend so I'm not sure how I'll handle lunch - usually I go to Subway or somewhere with some of the other ladies in the class. But I'll do it, somehow!

I don't know about posting a pic...I love to tell DH and my mom that once I'm skinny again I'm going to steal and burn every picture taken of me in the last four years! I'll see if I can't dig up a somewhat flattering one somewhere, though...

I didn't weigh in at lunch cause I had a hair emergency (bird poop! Seriously!! ) but I will go after work, even though I know the news is not going to be good.

Fiona
vibrantecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 02:32 PM   #531  
laureen

Hi Ya'll
I was wondering if those of you on the gold plan use th LA lites?? Do any of yo know if the Luna Bars count the same?? You all have been so helpful with all your answers. I seem to be stuck at 9 lbs loss, but will admit I need to make sure I get in my water and am missing some sweets. Any suggestions.
I asked again and the counselor said a new program will be out Nov. 2,
Thanks again, Lauren
laureen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 03:12 PM   #532  
156/127.4/127.4

Kristi-Carb Cravers are pretty nice to use to mix it up! They have breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas. It is a two sided sheet, I could even fax it to you if you want??

Breakfast:there are several cereals that you can have Cheerios-1C even apple cinnamon, Frosted Flakes-3/4 c., corn flakes-1 1/4 C. almost any kind of cereal other than the "sugary" ones! all of the cereal you have with 6oz of milk and it only counts 1 protein!! So in other words you still get your dairy for the day and a starch and fruit. Other breakfast is Lender bagel with 1tsp.ff cream cheese and 2 slices tomato french toast 3 slices of diet bread non-fat cooking spray to coat pan, 1/4c egg substitute and 2 TBS of lite maple syrup

Lunch-sandwiches, PB&J-2 slices diet bread, 1TBS RF PB and 1TBS whole fruit jelly. Turkey, ham or roast beef-2 slices of bread 2oz.thinly sliced deli meat(low sodium, and low fat) 2 slices of lettuce and 1tsp deli mustard or light mayo. I usually have the turkey and use the lowest sodium lunchmeat as the deli meat had just as much sodium, and there is 99%ff.

Then there are pasta combinations-grilled chicken with pasta and parmesean cheese 1oz raw pasta any type, cook, add 2oz grilled chicken and 1/2C. light tomato sauce and top with 1tsp fresh parm. cheese. Again this and the sandwiches count for 1 protein so you can still have starch and veggie. I can try to scan this and make it into a word doc and send to you too. The page is front and back of ideas.

Okay I am going to try!!
Sammy
Old 10-20-2004, 03:14 PM   #533  
156/127.4/127.4

Kristi-scanning did not work but I could fax it to you! There are so many ideas and I have only tried the sandwiches not the pasta!
Sammy
Old 10-20-2004, 03:22 PM   #534  
156/127.4/127.4

We need a new thread anybody have the knowledge to update us? Where is Diane she always did this for us!
Sammy

P.s. on the WW thread they were talking about Kettle Korn and some of them were able to eat up to 9 cups and only count as one point!!!! I was jealous
Old 10-20-2004, 03:33 PM   #535  

Default Chicks....

Just got back from lunch at mom's house.....I go there atleast once a week for lunch, it's close to work....

Sammy - Well if my hair were natural it would be light brown and grey - yuck. I have always had it blonde, but tomorrow night I am getting more color put in it cuz it's looking washed out..That picture was taken 2 years ago on vacation in Florida. I really only like it for the memories and the margarita. Our drink of choice on that vacation was long island iced tea. Actually that picture was before my eyelift and browlift surgery. Yes, scan a picture and then put it on here, it will be great to see everyone....
Good luck on your Plateau Breake I know it will work for you. I am also gonna tighten up the rules on my plan too, I need to get in more water. Otherwise everything is good.

Kristi - Can't wait to check out your picture either. Please get one of you out hunting for dinner. You know, shotgun, possum or some other stabilization creature... Karen did the Carb Cravers and she loved it but I remember her saying it did slow her loss down alittle.

Fiona - A bird really pooed in your doo?- I bet you wanted to die, yuck. Good luck on the PB with Sammy, that's a great way to blast back into a good loss.....Dig out a picture, I'm sure you have some good ones.......

Okay chicks - later......Hugs
Old 10-20-2004, 03:52 PM   #536  

Do you want me to start a new thread? LAWL & Friends #85?
Old 10-20-2004, 03:54 PM   #537  

Go nuts. I was wondering when someone was going to get around to it, but not quite annoyed enough to do it myself, lol.

Fiona
vibrantecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 04:08 PM   #538  
156/127.4/127.4

See everyone at #85! Thanks Star!
Sammy
Old 10-20-2004, 04:17 PM   #539  

Default New Thread

"LAWL & Friends #85" is open for business.....see you there.
Old 12-26-2004, 05:42 PM   #540  
It's MY Life

Hi! I was directed here by another post--they said that you all were doing the LA Weight Loss program and I was wondering how you liked it, how it worked, if it was successful, the cost and then I had heard there was like a Red Plan and a Purple Plan? What is the difference? Sorry to throw out so many questions, but I am really curious about this program. Thanks in advance for the info.
AdoAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote