Old 07-29-2004, 10:36 AM   #1  

Default LAWL & Friends # 81

Hi ladies:
The thread was getting to long>
Diane
dianem1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 01:22 PM   #2  

Well, Ottawa weather is finally HOT. I presume Diane and Sy's weather is about the same. I'm having a good day and am going for my walk. I love the heat. Hope everyone is also having a great day!
Beachlover
beachlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 02:52 PM   #3  

Afternoon all!!

I went for my first unschedule appt today and was down 2 lbs!! Yay! That's 7 lbs total. *happy dancing* The counsellor (or whatever you call them) suggested I might want to alter my foods a bit. I'm one of those ppl that can eat the same thing day in and day out for weeks. 5 more lbs and I change to the Gold plan.

It's hot here too (Calgary) though they're calling for rain later today which is always nice to cool things down at night.

Hope everyone is doing well!

berk
berkley98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 04:47 PM   #4  

Hey Berk,
I'm 5'7"! I know exactly what you mean about setting your goal weight. I lost before and got down to the 160's and I was a size 8....still I wanted to be 150 and never made it. Therefore, I never made it to maintenance. This time I set my goal at 170 to be more realistic. Right now (at 222) I'm between a 14 and a 16 (I think). It's hard to tell because my clothes are getting looser. I've lost 26.6 pounds on the plan since May.
And I can't believe it, but, I lost 1/2 pound on vacation! To not gain would have been a god send...but to lose! How cool is that???

Have a great day on program everyone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenni
I'mgonnadoitthistime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 04:48 PM   #5  

OH!!! And congratulations Berk on the 7 pound loss!!!
I'mgonnadoitthistime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 05:12 PM   #6  

Heya I'mgonnadoit,

Cool on the 26lbs since May!! Good on ya!! Excellent about not gaining but actually losing on vacatoin!! We were on vacation in Apr to Mexico and I actually lost there as well but there's so much yummy fruit and stuff to eat. When we were in Vancouver in June though I gained though because we ate nothing but pizza and burgers...slurrrrrp...heheh. No more vacations planned this year so I don't have to worry about that until I get skinnier!

Does anyone know what color of plan is after the Gold? They told me in gold they'll take away a veggie and my portion sizes for protein will get smaller. What happens after gold?

berk
Old 07-30-2004, 09:02 AM   #7  

Hi berk:
Depending on how low you are going there is a green plan after the gold.

Diane
Old 07-31-2004, 12:57 AM   #8  

Thanks dianem1!!

berk
Old 07-31-2004, 07:11 AM   #9  

Diane, what is the green plan? Is that the maintenance plan?

Hi everyone. I was up 1 this week but I'm not too worried about it. I know that I ate those smoked baby back ribs last weekend - and thought that I may be up some. I have been on track this week, only thing is that I think I ate too much watermelon because I didn't measure it.

Thursday's weather was beautiful and very summer like. Yesterday was okay - cloudy but it didn't rain. It's suppose to rain again today and tomorrow. It seems that at least 1 day a week has been nice so we can get the lawn mowed.

Have a great weekend - I'm off to the market for some fresh veggies.
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 08:27 AM   #10  

Hi Ladies:
Sy the green plan is still weight lose, its when you get below a 134 pounds, I think
they take away another fruit and maybe a vegetable.
This week I was just terrible for me I did not weigh or I probably won't today, i think I will do the express so at least I get back to where I weighed at last weigh.
It rained for us here yesterday and its cloudy so far today. The rain is not helping my mood any.
everyone have a nice Saturday
Diane
Old 07-31-2004, 12:32 PM   #11  

Hi! Speaking of weather, ours is lousy! It's pouring and is supposed to all day. However tomorrow and Monday are supposed to be hot and sunny. Tha's good because Monday is a holiday for us Canucks. Sy and Diane - do you go to LAWL 3 times a week? I usually go Mon., Wed., and Fri. I went on Friday and was up .4 and I really want to be down on Mon. but I guess I won't get my walk in today. Have a good weekend everyone!
Beachlover
Old 07-31-2004, 06:38 PM   #12  

Hi Beach:
When I am behaving myself I try to go to the center 3 x's a week, I mentioned before that my center is offering a free week for week I go to the center 3 times for the rest of the summer so its a insentive for me to get there. But otherwise I would go there at least twice. As for my weigh in I went to the center but skipped weighing I just picked up some lites. What Holiday is it for you?
It was a yucky day for me also showers on and off all day.
Diane
Old 08-01-2004, 09:50 AM   #13  

It's called a "civic" holiday. I think it's a holiday just to have a holiday. Our weather is going to be good today! We're having friends for dinner (which means grilling spare ribs). So I have to be extra vigilant. Have a great day all.
Beachlover
Old 08-01-2004, 10:51 AM   #14  

Beach:
Have fun and enjoy the sun, I forgot what it looks like.
Diane
Old 08-01-2004, 07:16 PM   #15  

Hey Nor-easters - today started off cloudy, but it's turned out beautiful. One of the best days of the summer so far, so Diane - if it hasn't got to the eastern part of the state yet, it's on it's way. Tomorrow it's suppose to be mostly sunny! Just had a minute and wanted to let you know that there is some hope. At least we didn't get flooding like they did in Philly yesterday and looks like a tropical storm header for the coast of NC. Enjoy your day.

Hey, and the Canadians - you all have a great day off tomorrow. I have traveled to Canada on your civil holiday before - nothing was opened (poor us, happy you). What a nice break in the summer.

Today is my 23rd wedding anniversary - so having a nice day. I'm on plan today too - seems like I have been sticking to plan and I'm not doing as well.

Write again soon. Sy
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote