Old 07-16-2004, 09:12 AM   #61  

Good Morning ladies, Well I weighed in today and I'm the same weight as Monday. It seems to be going that way. On Monday I'll probably be down. I asked about carb cravers and apparently we do have some sort of menu but we will never have the carb supplement because it is not approved by Health Canada. Also I asked about the puddings and we won't have them for a while because in Canada everything has to have the 2 "official" languages on packaging and that takes a while. It's still raining so I haven't been out walking in 3 days. Hope everyone stays OP.
Beachlover
beachlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 10:31 AM   #62  

Hi beach;
When you are in the U.S. you should go to one of the LAWL center here and see about the carb craver menu. I've gone to other centers not one in Canada though. I kind of thought that was why you did not have that menu. I have tried the the deep dish pizza its really great.
Yesterday I had to many starches and today probably won't be any better, we are going out to dinner with friends but you never know my mood might be better by then.
I guess if I was losing faster I would feel more motivated. I have been doing so well having the bingig stuff under control. The sun is out here I can clean my car.

Have a great Friday all
Diane
dianem1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 10:52 PM   #63  

Diane...July is being pretty nice to me too. ;o) I'm at 19.6 right now. A little frusterated that it wasn't 20 at weigh in this AM but that makes me more determined to stick with it while camping this weekend. Only 3.6 to get to my next mini goal which was to be under 200 by the end of july.

Beach...stop looking for the final prize and enjoy the here and now. ;o) Look at all you've acomplished so far and tht should help keep you on track. If you're itching to try the pudding I bet I can find someone willing to send you some from the US.
crstech2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 07:17 AM   #64  

Good morning everyone. Went to the center and I stayed the same. Probably due to the 5 servings of pull pork I had on Sat, Sun and Mon this past week. Hubby smoked some pork butt and it was awesome - stayed within the amount we are suppose to have, but it's limited to twice a week. Opps, I knew that.

Beach and CRS - your both doing awesome. Congrats on the loss. CRS - good luck on the mini-goal, your almost there!

I'm off to the regional market, everyone have a great day.

Sy
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 09:20 AM   #65  

HI Ladies:
We went out to dinner and I ate too much, but on a positive note it wasn't anything that was off plan maybe just the rasberry sorbet.
Cr have fun camping I hope its a nice weekend for you.
Sy have fun at the market.
Beach did it stop raining?
Diane
Old 07-18-2004, 07:28 AM   #66  

Good morning ladies! Just checking in. Nothing much going on. Have to tell you, went to a family birthday party yesterday, and if you can believe it - I only had a salad with salsa while others were eatting pasta salad, cheese & crackers, birthday cake, and other yummy stuff. Plus, got all my water in (which is hard for me at times) because it's the only thing I could drink. They only have caffiene coffee, beer, wine, and 'regular' soda and since I had to work today - couldn't chance drinking the coffee not being able to get to sleep last night. There is a mini family feud going on with part of the family. It's a big stupid story so won't bore you all. Too many people gossip about others and say things that aren't true, or they assume things that aren't true. I'm sure that anyone who has families with big blabber mouth and relate.

Di, I think you did great by choosing raspberry sorbet. I would count it as a fruit as it's basically fruit and water and very refreshing.

~Sy~
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 10:45 AM   #67  

Hi All, Sy what a bummer to work on Sunday! You should be proud of yourself for making the choices you did at the party. Diane it did quit raining. However we are supposed to have thunderstorms later today. I fell off the wagon yesterday. I was just plain huingry and I ate too many carbs. Today I'm back on and going to the gym with hubby. Have a good day all. Will check in tomorrow.
Beachlover
Old 07-18-2004, 03:17 PM   #68  

Hi Ladies:
Sy you will feel good that you you did well at the party especially when its time to weigh in.
Beach I have been having trouble with the carbs also. I decided to switch back to the gold plan thats really the plan that I had the most sucess on. We are have rain here to , yesterday was nice most of the day. Today is going well even though I feel a little edgy, I think its the change in plan I just have to get used to it.
Hope your day is going well.
diane
Old 07-19-2004, 09:55 AM   #69  

Hi everyone, I just weighed in and I lost which I am happy about. I went to the gym with dh yesterday and was on the treadmill for 45 minutes. I guess that really helped! Diane I am on the gold plan and have been since I started. This morning I had a piece of WW raisin toast w/butter and a LA bar and I really feel satisfied. I find the bars are better to have in the morning and then 1 in the afternoon. I'm wondering what we will do when we don't have the bars to rely on. carbs are a real problem for me. I love bagels and regular bread and can't seem to feel full on just one serving. I'm really better off to avoid them. For some reason WW bread doesn't affect me the same way.Enough rambling - Have a good day everyone. Will check in later.
Beachlover
Old 07-19-2004, 01:15 PM   #70  

Hi Beach:
I also do better avoiding the carbs, but when I really am craving something its all or nothing with me. I just have not been on track enough so I having trouble getting over the carb thing. I give in to easily.
Diane
Old 07-20-2004, 09:35 AM   #71  

Hi Ladies:
Its been quite these past couple of days. Beach I did not stick to th gold plan but I am following the Blue which is almost like the gold just 1/2 protein more and an extra starch, I was not ready to give up that extra starch.
I hope everyone is having an o plan week.
diane
Old 07-20-2004, 01:35 PM   #72  

There are sometimes I wish I had an extra starch too. If I have cereal in the morning I've used a starch and a frozen entree or even the liquid meal from LA both have a starch. Then your starches are gone for the day. Anyway enough crabbing. I'm going out for my walk (before it thunderstorms!). Good day to all.
Beachlovere
Old 07-20-2004, 06:39 PM   #73  

Hey Ladies:
I hope you are still out there.
Beach I have been having the meal replacement for breakfast lately, I really like the vanilla. When I was doing the gold after a while I was having the lite for breakfast because I wanted the two starches later on. My starches never make it to dinner time, I hardly ever have the rice or potato or the corn.
How was the walk? I thought it was going to rain here to, but I was able to clean my car today.
Diane
Old 07-20-2004, 08:07 PM   #74  

The walk was really good - 1 hour and then I came home and cut the grass! DH tells me it's good exercise! It rained just after supper. I've never thought of the meal replacement for breakfast but it sounds like a good idea. I had fish, a salad and cauliflower and then yogurt for dinner and I'm pleasantly full. I'd like to feel this way all the time - in control. I think weighing in 3 times a week really keeps me on track. Have a good evening. Where is everyone??
Beachlover
Old 07-20-2004, 08:50 PM   #75  

Beach:
Maybe they are recooperating from the weekend. I had a nice day today to. I have a little more insentitive to make it three times a week to the center, until the end of the summer each time I visit three times I get a free week, so by the end of the summer I think it ends up being 7 free weeks.
Diane